-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't forget, boys and girls, King Chuck and his mother when she was alive, are the richest people in the world. King Chuck of Great Britain, makes the Rothchild boys look like homeless street creatures.

That kind of money always is in play and can affect many aspects of politics on the world stage. More than a thousand years is a long time to accumulate coins and power.

I do not wish cancer on King Chuck or anyone. It is an awful illness. Best of luck to him.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Charles has been a lifelong POS. He is anti gun, anti hunting, pro muslim, and over in Kenya now bowing down to the negros and apologizing for having to kill a few of 'em during the Mau Mau uprising back in the fifties.
My folks fought in the war to get rid of the damn royals. Screw 'em.

His dad, Prince Philip, was a hunter and advocated hunting for youth. Too bad that his oldest son didn't adopt the same outlook.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Charles has been a lifelong POS. He is anti gun, anti hunting, pro muslim, and over in Kenya now bowing down to the negros and apologizing for having to kill a few of 'em during the Mau Mau uprising back in the fifties.

His dad, Prince Philip, was a hunter and advocated hunting for youth. Too bad that his oldest son didn't adopt the same outlook.
Lizzy didn't hunt but she did raise and train Lab retrievers. She and Philip went out together. She'd work the dogs and he'd do the shooting. I read more than once that when one of her dogs brought back a cripple, she'd personally wring it's neck. She was a great outdoorsperson.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

He's been hunting, shooting and fishing all his life, and passed on his enthusiasm to his kids.[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk][Linked Image from cdnb.20m.es][Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk][Linked Image from cdn.images.express.co.uk]

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have prostate cancer, it is not good.

The majority of people over 60 do

Some women are going to have a lot of explaining to do then

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I did state at the time that Trump wishing the newly coronated King Charles and his Queen Camilla a long and happy rein was the Kiss of Death.

I figure Charles is a dead man walking. Question is, who was the stranger who attended the coronation service no one recognized? Maybe the Trump Card?

And how was it the Grim Reaper made a showing in the place as the coronation service was ongoing?

Another Pedophile is going down at the same time Operation London Bridge is Falling Down occurs.

The Bank of England is failing.

As Q said, When do you take out the King? In the beginning, middle or end.

And "Queen goes before King".

How is this possible? The Patriots are ...... grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/05/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dan_oz

He's been hunting, shooting and fishing all his life, and passed on his enthusiasm to his kids.[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk][Linked Image from cdnb.20m.es][Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk][Linked Image from cdn.images.express.co.uk]

Still a globalist POS.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I thought this post was going to be about Richard Petty.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have prostate cancer, it is not good.

The majority of people over 60 do

Some women are going to have a lot of explaining to do then

Not in today's world
crazy

Don't follow royals to much,but hope it's not to advanced

IC B3

Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I did state at the time that Trump wishing the newly coronated King Charles and his Queen Camilla a long and happy rein was the Kiss of Death.

I figure Charles is a dead man walking. Question is, who was the stranger who attended the coronation service no one recognized? Maybe the Trump Card?

And how was it the Grim Reaper made a showing in the place as the coronation service was ongoing?

Another Pedophile is going down at the same time Operation London Bridge is Falling Down occurs.

The Bank of England is failing.

As Q said, When do you take out the King? In the beginning, middle or end.

And "Queen goes before King".

How is this possible? The Patriots are ...... grin

How do they keep the aluminum foil in stock in your town or do you have it trucked in?

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I would hate to have to dress like that...bob

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It took an American wife to turn Harry against hunting.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It took an American wife to turn Harry against hunting.

then he didn't like hunting all that much......bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Charles has enjoyed a pampered life and has happily committed every sin a mortal can commit against God's commandments. He is a confirmed deity in the religion of Marxism. Where he's headed no wealth will benefit him.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Isn’t Elvis already dead?P

That made me laugh.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Never understood all this royal family crap. Seems like they're like our politicians......parasites/leeches off of the people. It's laughable to me.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Never understood all this royal family crap. Seems like they're like our politicians......parasites/leeches off of the people. It's laughable to me.

Some real anglophiles get hard for the monarchy on here. Pretty neat, lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Dan in Oz
He's been hunting, shooting and fishing all his life, and passed on his enthusiasm to his kids.

that's not hunting, it's socializing. Might be fine in his humble opinion for him and his, but he certainly did not the rest of us to enjoy the lifestyle.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is that a Mossberg shotgun King Chuck is shooting?

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,057 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,763
Posts18,495,565
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.