Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
EU Globalists Call for Travel Ban Against Tucker Carlson for Daring to Interview Putin

Rabidly pro-Ukraine shills and globalists are furious that Carlson is once again pushing back against the required narratives and letting people make up their own minds.

Now, anti-free speech globalists at the European Union are said to be considering a travel ban for Carlson over the interview, which will air on Thursday night.

According to Newsweek, former Belgian Prime Minister and current member of the European Parliament Guy Verhofstadt said Carlson should be banned from entering EU nations because he’s “a mouthpiece” of Putin and U.S. presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.

Verhofstadt added, “Putin is a war criminal and the EU sanctions all who assist him in that effort, it seems logical that the External Action Service examine his case as well.”

Infowars founder Alex Jones wrote on X, “The same EU globalist scum are trying to bully ⁦@elonmusk⁩ in to censorship with criminal prosecution threats. Now they are moving in on Tucker! We must stand together for free speech.”

Gateway Pundit

Wait until Friday, the Drumbeat will be deafening.

Has Tucker been Swatted yet?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/08/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F UCK the globalist! Tucker is a real journalist and I am looking forward to seeing this interview

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
F UCK the globalist! Tucker is a real journalist and I am looking forward to seeing this interview

going back to the allies discussion .....today is the new Russia, could you imagine USA and Russia as allies?

we would be a force to be reckoned with. I am with you f uvk the globalist and any idea of globalism....bob

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ya, these Belgians, think they have some real anger management issues.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I think he should air it during the superbowl and see who gets a bigger audience

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
IC B2

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Putin Puffers vs The Swifties

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The little cocksucking dwarf has added Tucker to the “kill list”. I can’t wait until this grifting piece of schit is hanging by his heels from a lamppost in Kiev.

https://x.com/atensnut/status/1755261742681043118?s=20

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The little cocksucking dwarf has added Tucker to the “kill list”. I can’t wait until this grifting piece of schit is hanging by his heels from a lamppost in Kiev.

Looks like with can kiss the "unity" thing goodbye. Kinda knew that would happen.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

going back to the allies discussion .....today is the new Russia, could you imagine USA and Russia as allies?

we would be a force to be reckoned with. I am with you f uvk the globalist and any idea of globalism....bob
No doubt! If the 2 countries could align, it would be unstoppable

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
*breaking*

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

While it wouldnt surprise me one bit, can we tell if thats real?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

X's 2

And let them stick their digital currency and greenhouse gas propaganda up their collective asses.

I will never eat crickets! sick

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/07/24.

KB

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This interview will likely be more beneficial to Putin than anyone else. It'll give him a chance to stick a thumb in biden's eye, which is deserving. To think of Russia as an ally. That's of the table for me. I've read enough of the backstabbing they gave us in WWII to think we'd have any business trusting them again.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
These azzholes aren't old enough to understand what a journalist is!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Figures from these Globalist twats. If they can't shut him up, box him in.

Storm's a coming.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Travel ban. LOL

Don't you dare leave the US in an attempt at fair and honest reporting!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Except for that little problem labeled "The Cold War" the USA and Russia have been on friendly terms since the early 1800s. They sent a fleet to the U.S. a a show of support in the Civil War. The French have been a frenemy, yet we always support them, the British did everything they could to see our nation stillborn, Japan and Germany killed thousands of Americans.

But Russia according to some folks for some reason has to be our permanent enemy. And for some reason even my Senator Kennedy and my Representative Mike Johnson support Ukraine which should be at the very least considered an opponent of good government in the USA and a money laundromat for our Democrats and George Soros. I suspect some high ranking Republican palms are being greased also.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings

Except for that little problem labeled "The Cold War" the USA and Russia have been on friendly terms since the early 1800s. They sent a fleet to the U.S. a a show of support in the Civil War. The French have been a frenemy, yet we always support them, the British did everything they could to see our nation stillborn, Japan and Germany killed thousands of Americans.

But Russia according to some folks for some reason has to be our permanent enemy. And for some reason even my Senator Kennedy and my Representative Mike Johnson support Ukraine which should be at the very least considered an opponent of good government in the USA and a money laundromat for our Democrats and George Soros. I suspect some high ranking Republican palms are being greased also.

Ya think??

#no doubt

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I think he should air it during the superbowl and see who gets a bigger audience

ha ha. good one

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
tucker belongs in the same category as Jane Fonda, 10x's over... tucker is doing it for money and fame only.

Phil

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (10ring1, 160user, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 2,024 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,712
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.