-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 58 of 59 1 2 56 57 58 59
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope Rick is ready for the lawsuit he has coming his way.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I hope Rick is ready for the lawsuit he has coming his way.

I doubt any court will take any type of lawsuit from him at this point.

He'd sue everyone in this thread if he could... And everyone who read it. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
S
Does anyone know when the GoFundMe was created?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
It's a burden I've been stuck with my whole life......

Which explains why you live on an isolated ranch! ;-)

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Originally Posted by notahunter
This is the judge's ruling in the Louisiana case. It is quite revealing.

https://ia600700.us.archive.org/10/items/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144.153.0.pdf

I read the whole order. It is unreal what he does and says. He sure is full of himself. He should never be allowed to sue anyone again as long as he lives.

Jim

There ain't but one cure for someone like him...

He's suffering from vitamin Pb deficiency.

IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Chris will be quite busy with his upcoming cases. Hopefully, the DA will not let this slide. These psychotic ramblings and the behavior he is demonstrating definitely looks like the actions of a mass shooter and if he is not dealt with, as he states he will likely do something bad.

G
G
His parents have spoken with local police and will not be posting bail on his behalf. He's broke, so that should keep him in the clink until trial. I live right around the corner from him and he has said some wild things, so I'm hoping the felony charges stick and he goes away for a long time.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GutPunch
His parents have spoken with local police and will not be posting bail on his behalf. He's broke, so that should keep him in the clink until trial. I live right around the corner from him and he has said some wild things, so I'm hoping the felony charges stick and he goes away for a long time.

Glad I'm not living very close to him.

In any event, I hope they put him in prison for years. Many. Not that it will do him any good, but it keeps him away from innocent people.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
How will being a prison bitch interact with his malignant narcissism?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Anyone got a copy of the new mugshot? He's not looking too well. According to BBB complaints Eustice scammed more people with his website as soon as he got out. I would very much like to see the emails he sent out to his community.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

From the news story:

In a statement, Spring Branch ISD wrote: "We have no reason to believe there is any danger as his threats were to sue individuals, not harm anyone."

Just how stupid are those school administrators?

One of the charges he's being held on right now is "Terroristic Threat"...

They better hope he stays in jail.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

From the news story:

In a statement, Spring Branch ISD wrote: "We have no reason to believe there is any danger as his threats were to sue individuals, not harm anyone."

Just how stupid are those school administrators?

One of the charges he's being held on right now is "Terroristic Threat"...

They better hope he stays in jail.

Indeed. Unfortunately *coddle the public* is too high on the priority list.

K
K
You watch it will probably be another dismissed charges, a guilty plea to a misdemeanor with timed served.
I'm glad i don't live in that neighborhood, i don't think they will ever get any peace. I feel sorry for all of them.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Kp31
You watch it will probably be another dismissed charges, a guilty plea to a misdemeanor with timed served.
I'm glad i don't live in that neighborhood, i don't think they will ever get any peace. I feel sorry for all of them.
I highly doubt that will be the outcome. These should all be parole violations which upgrade charges. I am assuming he was released on parole. I would also assume that he had certain prohibitions in his release that he violated with these current charges. My guess is that he doesn't live outside of a jail/prison the rest of this decade unless it is a mental institution.

K
K
Originally Posted by DanGilbertTX
I highly doubt that will be the outcome. These should all be parole violations which upgrade charges. I am assuming he was released on parole. I would also assume that he had certain prohibitions in his release that he violated with these current charges. My guess is that he doesn't live outside of a jail/prison the rest of this decade unless it is a mental institution.

No parole. He plead guilty to a misdemeanor theft with time served. the other charges were dismissed.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DanGilbertTX

No parole. He plead guilty to a misdemeanor theft with time served. the other charges were dismissed.

Kp, that's the way I understand his case dispositions from the last go around.

Also, I think "parole" is where you are released from state prison, which he's never been to.

Probation is where the judge adjudicates supervision and conditions instead of serving time.

If anyone ever needed to be convicted of a felony, and all the consequences that comes with that, it's Eustice.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If anyone ever needed to be convicted of a felony, and all the consequences that comes with that, it's Eustice.

Isn't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
The reporter posted Eustice's heavy-set photo, lol.

https://twitter.com/LukeABC13

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 02/07/24.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Page 58 of 59 1 2 56 57 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,420
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.