-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good thing is, many are waking up to the new world. There are still some fools stuck in the past, but a chit ton are catching on. This is what we need to be able to defeat the globalist now/wef type evil that is attempting to destroy the world that our grand parents and great grand parents built and gave their lives for. The ones who havent caught on yet, this world has sadly passed you guys up. You are not a part of the solution currently and only fight to empower the most evil people this world has to offer. Hopefully someday you all will figure it out, but judging off of some of these posts, Im not holding my breath

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/09/24.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 250_3000
Sure, Putin is going to put his Russian spin on things, but he makes it clear, the war could be easily ended quickly, ...

Same for WWII. All Russia had to do was capitulate.

Obviously not a solution, and nobody expected them to.

More easily, Russia could have not started the Ukranian war.

Last edited by plumbum; 02/09/24.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Pulter lies about history. Pulter lies about starting the war. Pulter lies about his "army".

Pulter's allies are Iran, Noth Korea and China. a bunch of stand up guys, i tell ya.........douchebags, every one of them.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tdoyka
Pulter lies about history. Pulter lies about starting the war. Pulter lies about his "army".

Pulter's allies are Iran, Noth Korea and China. a bunch of stand up guys, i tell ya.........douchebags, every one of them.
You go girl

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
who gives a [bleep] what that mass murdering KGB agent thinks? Russia has been an antagonist of America ever since America was created. Stunned that so many folks here worship Putin, believe what he says, and want to just fold.

Not me. It's the simplistic falsity that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

Sometimes they are both the enemy.

People here hate the current US Govt so much that they support anybody who the US opposes, with no further thought. Or, with no thought al all except ignorant knee-jerk schadenfreude.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by tdoyka

While biden and the bolsheviks fully support Ukraine !!!>>?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by jorgeI
1 The CIA doesn't have the professional competence to overthrow a high school presidential election, much less a country
2.The previous Ukrainian regime was a Russian puppet and just as corrupt as the current one.

Everything else he's got a good grasp of issues.

Have you listened to Victoria Nuland's telephone call with the Ukrainian ambassador? Lol

All the U.S. State department does is overthrow and install puppet regimes.

And Russia. And then they poison the opponents with Polonium or TCDD.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
The guy is a master of propoganda. I listened to the whole interview last night. I got sucked in for a while and thought maybe he isn't the enemy we thought. By the time it was over I knew he isn't a good. Putin is a billionaire from gov't corruption.

Good Russian is an oxymoron.
Explains you perfectly. Another confused boomer living in the cold war. F ucks sake

If Ukraine independence is irrelevant because they were traditionally part of Imperial Russia and the USSR, Putin could apply the same logic and challenge the U.S. claim to Alaska.

Do you think that we should give Alaska back to Russia if they ask for it to be returned?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
Sure, Putin is going to put his Russian spin on things, but he makes it clear, the war could be easily ended quickly, ...

Minsk II Peace Accord signed September 5, 2014 could have been enacted as agreed to.

But, no, USA welched, and here we are.

GOA
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
who gives a [bleep] what that mass murdering KGB agent thinks? Russia has been an antagonist of America ever since America was created. Stunned that so many folks here worship Putin, believe what he says, and want to just fold.
ll

So all of the Biden voters are really triggered again

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
1. I don't see Russia as our friend but apparently some seem to believe that.
2. Europe put themselves under Putin's boot by becoming energy dependant on him. So the war gave them every opportunity to cut their ties and they should do so.
3. If Putin takes all of Ukraine, then every border state becomes the next target.
4. If the war is allowed to expand, at some point in time NATO becomes involved and that WILL directly involve the US with US soldiers on the ground.
5. We spent more than $8 Trillion on the war on terror and got nothing in return and a heavy loss of life and critically wounded US soldiers. So, a $150 billion is a very small price to pay to ensure the Russian military is decimated and that Putin is eventually assassinated or removed from office by the oligarchs who are running the country.
6. The war has been a Master Class on modern warfare and many of our preconceived notions on fighting a modern adversary has been rocked to the core. Might as well learn a few things at Ukraine's expense.

I agree 110%.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Minsk II Peace Accord signed September 5, 2014 could have been enacted as agreed to.

Putin welched on the territorial guarantee in exchange for Ukraine's nukes. Ukraine should never have given them up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

The U.S. provided Lend Lease food and equipment to the USSR during WW2 and the Soviets spent the time, effort, and money to repackage the food that we sent to them so that the common people wouldn't know that most of their food came from those evil capitalist in the U.S. and Canada.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
The guy is a master of propoganda. I listened to the whole interview last night. I got sucked in for a while and thought maybe he isn't the enemy we thought. By the time it was over I knew he isn't a good. Putin is a billionaire from gov't corruption.

Explains you perfectly. Another confused boomer living in the cold war. F ucks sake

If Ukraine independence is irrelevant because they were traditionally part of Imperial Russia and the USSR, Putin could apply the same logic and challenge the U.S. claim to Alaska.

Do you think that we should give Alaska back to Russia if they ask for it to be returned?

LOl. Boomers think Putin will secretly steal Alaska. clown world.

Why have over 45,000 US troops invaded and occupied middle eastern and African countries again this year? Because they were originally part of our 13 colonies?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I watched it. Sober. Looking forward to some trustworthy commentator’s breaking it down. I am sure plenty will pop up on YouTube.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

How did Ukraine stop being part of Russia?

How did Alaska stop being part of Russia?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Russia is in Ukraine because of NATO expansion and threats. To answer your other question, No, we would not give back Alaska nor should we. Every land that has humans standing on the ground has been taken by someone at sometime. Every damn square inch!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

The US didn't welch, Ukraine and Russia did and here we are...

https://epicenter.wcfia.harvard.edu/blog/through-ashes-minsk-agreements

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
1. I don't see Russia as our friend but apparently some seem to believe that.
2. Europe put themselves under Putin's boot by becoming energy dependant on him. So the war gave them every opportunity to cut their ties and they should do so.
3. If Putin takes all of Ukraine, then every border state becomes the next target.
4. If the war is allowed to expand, at some point in time NATO becomes involved and that WILL directly involve the US with US soldiers on the ground.
5. We spent more than $8 Trillion on the war on terror and got nothing in return and a heavy loss of life and critically wounded US soldiers. So, a $150 billion is a very small price to pay to ensure the Russian military is decimated and that Putin is eventually assassinated or removed from office by the oligarchs who are running the country.
6. The war has been a Master Class on modern warfare and many of our preconceived notions on fighting a modern adversary has been rocked to the core. Might as well learn a few things at Ukrain's expense.

Except for point 6, you and I are pretty much in sync in our views on this issue.

Point 6 seems to ignore the aspect of air superiority. Without air superiority, the ground forces don't get the level of tactical air support that helps to facilitate their moves on the battlefield. The Ukrainians have limited air force resources and few weapons that would allow them to attack transportation and logistics hubs deep inside enemy territory. Russia is heavily dependent on rail transportation and if you have the right weapons, bridges are always a lucrative target.

No question that deep strike and air superiority is paramount in a real shooting war. I find it amazing that Ukraine has inflicted the amount of damage they have without air power and very limited anti-aircraft and missile defense capabilities.

For fifty years we feared the Great Russian Bear rolling over Ukraine into Europe. That fear was seriously misplaced. It is embarrassing how the Russian military has performed. It looks like intentional suicide.

I know that when we went on REFORGER exercises in late 1970s and early 1989s, we were worried about the Red Army using chemical weapons on us. The Russian Army has been far more inept in their war with Ukraine than I would have ever expected. The Ukrainians have hit well above their weight and just think how much more damage they could have done in the early days of the war if they had mobilized before the Russians attacked them. Seriously degrading the Russian military without shedding American or NATO blood is as good a deal for us as Soviet support of North Vietnam in the 1960s was for them.

Or so it seems to me.

The best thing to come out of this little tiff is - This has been a wakeup call for NATO and those who border Russia. Finally we see them rearming and upgrading their militaries because they all now know they could easily be next.

If Putin's thought was to counter NATO expansion, he blew that idea in spades. NATO is stronger than it has been in the past four decades and only gaining strength.

Your ignorance is showing. By their own admission, Germany, Britain and France have all but gutted their military forces, and their readiness to field an effective deterrent is pitiful. Add to that the fact that all 3 countries are in deep economic sh1t, and can't afford to rebuild them, and the fact that Germany had a negative GDP last quarter due mainly to the cost of energy, how do you figure that NATO is stronger than i years past?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Russia is in Ukraine because of NATO expansion and threats.

No, Russia is there because they want to be. Ukraine was far, far away from joining NATO. They have problems, just like Russia. Russia is in Uktraine because Putin is ambitious and wants to recreate the geopolitical power of the former USSR.

Putin's efforts have led the neutral Scandinavian countries to join NATO. He shot himself in the foot in that regard.

Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,215
Posts18,485,497
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.