GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Lol

Then go do it. Reach out, I'm sure they'd be blown away by your resume

Who wouldn’t?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

No doubt you are a dick but that is an extraordinary picture...definitely worth framing.

That picture is right up there with Shrap's.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

No doubt you are a dick but that is an extraordinary picture...definitely worth framing.

That picture is right up there with Shrap's.

That’s a really nice compliment, even though you’re a complete ass hole

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The thing I found interesting from Form was the data he had on scopes, mounting systems and rifles. Like failure rates, sample sizes etc.
He said he managed a marksmanship training program for some type of DOD organization and everything was tracked there. So when he claimed scopes having seen tens of thousands of rounds, it was from the scopes being continuously used in training by trainees and mounted on multiple rifles over time.

I obviously have no idea if any of it is true but seems plausible and definitely interesting to read about.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
For the flatbill Sitka wearing cuunts. The grandson loves when paw paw comes and kills bucks. Ruger 7 rsaum I dunno if it’s a vari x 1 or vx1, it do hammer shiit. ADG brass, 4350 and 120 bt’s,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
For the flatbill Sitka wearing cuunts. The grandson loves when paw paw comes and kills bucks. Ruger 7 rsaum I dunno if it’s a vari x 1 or vx1, it do hammer shiit. ADG brass, 4350 and 120 bt’s,

Nice one!

Note to self:

Always have a 3 year old hold your deer to make it look huge

🤣

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Geez, he’s 4. Don’t be too hard on me buddy, I don’t run flatbills, Sitka for kifaru packs🤦‍♂️

I’m an ass shootin shiity shot, don’t know what I’m talking about, can’t draw a limited tag, but I’m trying. You’ll notice the tall turrets, tape everywhere, “the grind is real”!!! lol

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, wgaf if formacunt gets paid or not. Go make your own news.👊🏻👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Within the same day, same shootin iron, main huntin patner for 30 years. He doesn’t know what model either, doesn’t wear Sitka, flatbills or run kifaru bitch packs. Copious amounts of tape and very tall turrets used here. Haha

Is formacunt get paid for pretending to hunt? He’s the real deal!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s a VX 1. 😎

Can it survive the elusive “drop test”?

Signed; very concerned in Washington

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Go show them how it's done, you could run the "how to play second fiddle to a fat drunk" portion of training lol

😂😂😂

He’ll run the blow job obstacle course too.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
That’s a really nice compliment, even though you’re a complete ass hole

Wasn't talking to you ballwasher.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I seem to remember a fella named Mark......no, Safariman that had the bulk of this crowd standing up for him as he preached the gospel.

And of course we then chased off another Mark, Dober it were, a man of great knowledge with a giving heart.

We're a good judge of character.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by high_country_
I seem to remember a fella named Mark......no, Safariman that had the bulk of this crowd standing up for him as he preached the gospel.

And of course we then chased off another Mark, Dober it were, a man of great knowledge with a giving heart.

I don’t recall the “bulk” of the fire standing up for Safariman, but go on…

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Funny how that works, eh?

But anyone actually reading the elk hunt goat rodeo thread that has faith that Form is not "embellishing" at best is bad at reading......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
While I think that there is some exaggeration in a lot of the accounts of the story, I really don't thing Formid is making up stories about his hunt.

The only things I know about Formid are what I can glean from his posts here on the 'fire. Most of his input is thoughtful and accurate. I think he's a quality dude.

My my my how time changes people's opinions lol

I guess at that point he hadn't discussed how leupolds don't retain zero.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bellydeep

I don’t recall the “bulk” of the fire standing up for Safariman, but go on…
Maybe go back and read some stuff before you joined.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
From a sensible hunter? Or prs pansy? You sure you’re getting the appropriate perspective for subject at hand?

We get it. You got embarrassed at the local outlaw match, so now you have an axe to grind with competitive shooters. It's gonna be just fine.

Lol, me at a match?

Hunt only, I like gear, and trialling, in field, my own gongs, my own 3d targets...then hunting, or fishing. Not playing touch willy at some match doing a bunch of the wrong kind of practice. But hey, if you’re bored and shoot is what your hobby is then giver. Hunt is mine. They still don’t make a match proper for hunting. 3d archery is close but where is that for the bang sticks? 200 rounds, sighters, little square plates (great on target reference...not), sighters, teams, much of it past real hunting distances, requiring unrealistic gear and methods. Don’t worry, even if they did get it right I’d still be hunting or fishing instead lol and prs pansies can tell my walls and my freezer how amazing ffp/mil Hubble tank is for filling both. 200 rounds...lmfao. The latest f-class.

I had this go round on rokslide and a guy who dove right in admitted he was so wrapped up in it his walls and freezer were empty. Guess some of you need to figure out what’s more important. Trying to be some rockstar to other dudes in matches or just out there doing it without giving a flying fack if anyone knows about it. And this these threads in hunting optics sections going on and on about all this useless sh1t.

Lol...we will right this ship. People will wake up and we will find ourselves a new trend to turn into a big ole money factory. Prs is a dandy right now but we will come full circle and focus on what’s fastest simplest toughest and best for 0-600 yards HUNTING prep, including a competition lol. And it won’t have square targets and it won’t be 200 rounds and it won’t have guns over 10 lbs, save your ‘but but nrl’ arguments, same wrong with it, not enough right. 1/2 to 3/4 sec time of flights like 3d, where killin happens, animals with flappers, solo, custom and reload, and factory including ammo, a box of shells a day.

Like I said, drag this crap into the prs pansy touch willy sub forums where it belongs. I get to be rude like this here lol, it’s great. So many lost in the weeds, can’t see the forest. 😉

If you scared, say you scared. Plenty of folks do both.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I wonder why rokslide banned big stick so quickly lol

Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (1minute, 22kHornet, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,120 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,256
Posts18,504,765
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.