Print Thread
Hop To
R
rcbergs Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
As of the start of this post Graf and Sons has 7X57 Mauser brass in stock. I know it has been hard to come by and I suppose their supply won't last long. Prvi Partizan

Last edited by rcbergs; 02/08/24. Reason: Add info

"Individual liberty depends on keeping government under control" Ronald Reagan

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lately, I have been using some Privi Partisan in 7x57, 8x57, and also loaded some for a family member in 7mm Rem Mag. So far it has been excellent brass to use. Im on my 4rth loading in the metric chamberings and no sign of loose primer pockets or work hardening yet. If I needed more brass for any of my rifles, I would buy PPU with confidence.

G
G
So I wasn't seeing things.

Just ordered some from them.

J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
I got some PPU brass in 6.5x57 and it works well. I got it from Grafs and service was good. The primer pockets seemed a bit tight but seated good and no problems. The primers were Fed 210.
Have a great day.
Jim

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
On the way, fairly descent brass.

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint..........

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've got some PPU brass in 7 x 57, that I've had since the early 2000s. Don't know how many times they've been shot, but they are certainly some high milers in the useage department. Pretty darn decent brass in my book. The cost of brass today, versus what I paid for them back in the early 2000s, its almost like I got them for the 5 finger discount price.

Schtick...

on your post above.... were you doing your nails while working on your 7 x 57?

Figure you still probably have some of your daughter's nail polish left over, from when she was a teenager.

I bet that magnetic color looks real good on ya, when you go down to the bar and try to pick up drunk guys on a Saturday night... you little stud muffin you....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Kudos on your Brokedick Bed Pan Polishing Fentanyl Friday and your HomoErotic Fantasies,you Drooling CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint..........

Glad to see that is working out for you, I'm considering something similar. What brass are you using?

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PPU,'26,'200's and .796 BC 180 ELD Smooches. Hint.

It's a Fhuqking HAMMER. Hint............

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ya gotta love it....Stumpy has it programmed on his computer that every time his name is mentioned on the campfire
( and you can bet on any other site he's on ) his software is programmed to high light his name. Its the same as if he was a squirrel looking for a nut, or a dog looking for a bone buried in the yard.., His insecurities are that high.

He's just gotta respond with his usual cut & paste responses, and throw in a couple of pictures and that he keeps files on anyone who makes fun of him, with little snapshot snippets like above. Kind like screwing with the [bleep] down at the zoo.. they have to throw the last piece of dung. Speaking of [bleep], its just a coincident he's the same height and shape of a [bleep], right down to his shaved little head, so someone won't recognize him and think he IS a [bleep]... just pure coincidence!

Well Stumpy, you have a good day up at the Schtick compound. I knew mentioning your name is simple bait, and you bite EVERY TIME. Ain't easy being Schtick, is it?

and I know " Fhuqking LAUGHING!" is a response of you looking in the mirror and think its someone else looking at you..
Don't worry, most of us are " Fhuqking LAUGHING! at you also... give our regards to the rest of the PoS Island Munchkins.

cheers, ya nail polish wearing little Ho...........................................................................................................Mo

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Brokedicktitude,soundly fuels your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,as you reiterate your CLUELESSNESS and quantify that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. Don't "forget",that Imitation is the MOST Sincere form of Flattery. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Set up a trap and wait.....

11 minutes ( musta been in the outhouse, choking his chicken over pics of himself.) Finished early, so he could get back to his computer to send a whitty response.....

Just like monkeys throwing dung in the zoo and those who make fun of them...

Its as easy as Schtick fishing in his toilet bowl....

thanks for proving my point on your insecurities there Einstein.... you can now get back to your methbong....

we're sure its time for another hit.... Ain't easy being Schtick is it?

"Fhuqking LAUGHING!" right back at ya Shortschidtt. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY and HomoErotic Fantasies aren't a "trap",let alone a "choice",as you fixate me 24/7,if only to escape suffering being you,for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nothing is fhuqking funnier,than a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Professional Victim Brokedick Bed Pan Polisher,filling out her Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.

How many times a day you think about me,on the average. What am I wearing in your Delusions? HINT.

Kudos,on almost getting a Buck by yourself. ALMOST. Hint.

Have (4) new rifles to assemble and a pile of glass to R&D,but it's raining and the fish are biting. Pardon reality,as you "live" vicariously and Polish Turds. I only have 29 weeks a year to do these things and have yet to check Today's Mail. Have more glass and thermal enroute,along with suspension lift for my newest crummy. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I bought a boatload of the factory loaded 139-gr Prvi ammo way back when it was less than $15 per box. I still have about 250 rounds left, and have been reusing the brass from another 150. I don't know how many times some of them have been loaded, but I haven't culled any yet. It's proven to be pretty good brass for my use.

'Stick, I hope you start a new thread detailing your work with that Kimber/Pac-Nor 7x57. It looks like you've figured out the load for those heavy bullets. Any idea of the velocity you're getting?

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jwleeper
I got some PPU brass in 6.5x57 and it works well. I got it from Grafs and service was good. The primer pockets seemed a bit tight but seated good and no problems. The primers were Fed 210.
Have a great day.
Jim
federal 210s are the fattest of the large rifle primers, by a tiny bit.......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah BurpBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah

Pass out face first in dog schidt with mouth open and tongue hanging out.... Hutch chuckling his ass off as usual.

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Dopey?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint..........

Cool finally Stick shows a small amount of reasonability. Might even drag my 7x57 out of semi retirement and run a few rounds through it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve found PPU brass to be good brass also.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I bought loaded PPU ammunition in 7x57 since it was as cheap or cheaper than what brass is going for now.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.