OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by irfubar
Matt has been a total rock star in the house, I think he would make an excellent senator

I agree, irfubar, I just don't see him getting the support he needs to get over the finish line.

If that's the case and Sheehy has a better shot at winning the Matt should step aside and be a team player

That would be the common sense thing to do and I don't think Matt's an idiot. So that begs the question of what's been going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

No doubt 4-D chess....ffs.

Ever heard of the word gullible? Your picture is right next to it in the definition.

You and your party are responsible for the millions of illegals streaming across our border every year under bidenco. You are responsible for all the fentanyl deaths, the thousands of rapes of women and children. The hundreds of thousands of women and children forced into the sex slave trade. You and your party are responsible for the sky rocketing crime rates in our states and cities, the resulting murders and violence. You and your party are responsible for the high inflation strapping families across this nation who are having a harder and harder time making ends meet, all while you suck off FJB's hind tit. You think you're smart but in the end when you realize the destruction you've been an accomplice to but it will be too late. You are the very caricature of the useful idiot, a quisling through and through. you've F'ed yourself and you're too stupid and greedy to realize it.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is there anyone as smug as a potbellied government employee?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So the Buzz Bisch is a self avowed Demonrat?

LOL.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by FatCity67
So the Buzz Bisch is a self avowed Demonrat?

LOL.
Oh yes

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Backroads

buzzy lloyd Hettick is paid to spread lies and disinformation on sportsmen forums. Behind the scenes he and his close associates like pot belly BHA Ryan Busse head are lobbyists to end gun ownership, end hunting and shut down ranches, farms, oil fields, mining across the west, introduce wolves with no viable management plans etc

If you remember lying Lloyd repeatedly stated on here that he never heard of Ryan Busse then I posted links of him working with Busse closely for over a decade at the corrupt money laundering BHA

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

pot bellied Busse in DCbragging about getting guns banned. Buzzy himself, drunk posted on here he wanted firearms banned

Last edited by ribka; 02/10/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Backroads

buzzy himself admitted he was a non essential govt employee and took over 2 years of tax payer funded vacation at home never working during covid. this is the sorry pos buzzy is

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sure miss the days when Buzz used to brag about his retirement wealth and getting payed to scout on .gov payroll.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Where’s callscum the phaag

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Don't be an a-hole BuzzH and reply to my post like an intelligent human being if you want to have a discussion including me. Trump has nothing to do with it as he already endorsed Sheehy for Senate and Rosendale for Congress. Feel free to jump on the portion of my post wherein I state Republicans don't know the political game and Democrats do. For once we'll be in agreement. Or, have an intelligent conversation with me and then, with others, have the "oh ya, your guy sucks" usual immature conversation. Jeez I hate getting sucked into these less-than-intelligent debates.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
Don't be an a-hole BuzzH and reply to my post like an intelligent human being if you want to have a discussion including me. Trump has nothing to do with it as he already endorsed Sheehy for Senate and Rosendale for Congress. Feel free to jump on the portion of my post wherein I state Republicans don't know the political game and Democrats do. For once we'll be in agreement. Or, have an intelligent conversation with me and then, with others, have the "oh ya, your guy sucks" usual immature conversation. Jeez I hate getting sucked into these less-than-intelligent debates.

Believe what you want...and ignore the facts. The republicans have lost control of their party.

Prove me wrong.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Mad_Max

Believe what you want...and ignore the facts. The republicans have lost control of their party.

Prove me wrong.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Matt has been a total rock star in the house, I think he would make an excellent senator

I agree, irfubar, I just don't see him getting the support he needs to get over the finish line.

If that's the case and Sheehy has a better shot at winning the Matt should step aside and be a team player

That would be the common sense thing to do and I don't think Matt's an idiot. So that begs the question of what's been going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

Ever heard of the word gullible? Your picture is right next to it in the definition.

You and your party are responsible for the millions of illegals streaming across our border every year under bidenco. You are responsible for all the fentanyl deaths, the thousands of rapes of women and children. The hundreds of thousands of women and children forced into the sex slave trade. You and your party are responsible for the sky rocketing crime rates in our states and cities, the resulting murders and violence. You and your party are responsible for the high inflation strapping families across this nation who are having a harder and harder time making ends meet, all while you suck off FJB's hind tit. You think you're smart but in the end when you realize the destruction you've been an accomplice to but it will be too late. You are the very caricature of the useful idiot, a quisling through and through. you've F'ed yourself and you're too stupid and greedy to realize it.

Blah, blah, all the same tired bullshit lies. You need more than conjecture. If Trump was so great, why weren't all those problems fixed?

Apparently he just wasn't very effective.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Oh wow

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
That's horrible news for the hysterical types.

I am MAGA.
S
SBTCO Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

Blah, blah, all the same tired bullshit lies. You need more than conjecture. If Trump was so great, why weren't all those problems fixed?

Apparently he just wasn't very effective.

It was fixed. Biden reversed over 90 executive orders that kept the border under control. You and your party supported bidenco in reversing all those gains. FJB could stop the flow of illegals any time he wants, its his constitutional mandate, but he won't because he wants to destroy our country and you support him. You're a groveling useful idiot.
You own it, quisling.

Pay attention.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 50 invisible), 1,891 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,281
Posts18,525,586
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.