Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
cs2blue Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Never, in all my years have I wished for an election to arrive ,like I am this go around. After the week Biden and for that matter the Democraps as a whole have had! I cannot wait for the what I hope to be a day of reckoning to come. I hope for a tsunami type event, where a huge number of people from all party's make the right choice and save our country. I have had enough of schitt show Mr. Magoo and his cronies have shown us. Anyone who voted for that idiot must now have buyers remorse! I cannot wait!

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Yes

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
never underestimate the number of stupid voters

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I’m starting to wonder if the Dems are planning to lose this one on purpose.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Futura

It's going to be difficult to beat the Rs at their own game when it comes to that.

Me

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There is a political eternity between now and November. Lots will change.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
American voters are nuts anyways. They could vote Jesus in for a term or two then they will pick the devil the next go around.

That is a bad example though. A better example is picking between red slime and blue slime.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Never under estimate how many Biden votes will be counted 20 times in the major cities!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just a reminder that the Repubs were supposed to have a red wave for 2022 election and basically win everything.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Never under estimate how many Biden votes will be counted 20 times in the major cities!

This^^^^^^

The fraud will have to be epic, but the Demons are up to the task.

Given that not a single incident from 2020 was won, the fraud in 2024 will be massive & in your face open, again, with the only consequence being another Demon in the WH.

And Americans will accept it & "move on" S the country dies.

MM

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You have not paid attention to Florida, the new head of Election Security on the governor's Council is cleaning house. Going through the state, district by district and killing off the scum. Wish every state would follow suit. However, the usual suspects are busy fortifying their positions, they can not afford to loose the $$ by the billions, represented by their corrupt state's controllers. Been to many states where they run on corruption, to the embarrassment of the population, and where the majority do not bother to even vote anymore, believe voting is a waste of time, voting does not mean anything. The Democrats have brainwashed their pea brains. You can not win, because we say so. All are the same, etc., etc. SAME OLD CRAP.....Cain't never did anything.
I CAN, gets it done.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Futura

It's going to be difficult to beat the Rs at their own game when it comes to that.

HA, no schit, McConnell and Company are already setting up anti-Republican and Ant-Trump narratives, so they can #1 keep Trump out of the White House and (B) make sure the Democrats take control of the House and keep control of the Senate.

McConnell's biggest fear is that the Republican Club will take "Control" where they would have to govern instead of sitting on the bench in second place making money for doing nothing. .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RMiller2
American voters are nuts anyways. They could vote Jesus in for a term or two then they will pick the devil the next go around.

That is a bad example though. A better example is picking between red slime and blue slime.

Once you realize that it is not the Voters that are making these decisions, but rather Club DC, you will have a better understanding as to why.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Cs2blue: I am with you - I hope.
I am 76 years old and every night I say a prayer that I exist (I don't care if I am in a coma!) until October, when my "absentee ballot" will arrive!
The VarmintWife knows exactly how to fill out my "absentee ballot" should that need arise.
Been voting for a LONG time now (NEVER missed an election vote!) and the urgency and importance of this election is of paramount importance to the future of this country.
IF... it were not for President Donald J. Trump and the judges he got on the Supreme Court of the United States during his term I/we would have NO Second Amendment rights!
Elections, anymore, are incredibly important no matter what the village dipschitt (now known as "turdqueen") says/does/or does not do!
mcConnell had a hand in saving the Second Amendment as well (and deserves thanks for that) but he has outlived his usefulness in the United States Senate - he needs to be replaced.
FJB
MAGA
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RMiller2

Exactly what happened in 2008. Not to insinuate Bush was Jesus, but seven years after 9/11 satan was installed as president. Not sure he was elected however.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I’m not convinced that the libs will allow themselves to lose. They have had four years to get even better at stealing the vote. Republicans won’t likely put put up an adequate resistance, and will sulk in the corner and pout. I hope I’m wrong. The country is done anyway if we don’t send the illegals back, which we won’t.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There only a couple of states that matter anyway.

Maybe the on-the-ground organization will be better in these few states. Should only take 10-15 million.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Get out and vote gents….no excuses.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The integrity of the election process os compromised. Not sure how many elections need to be had to prove this. Yes I will still vote. We are way past the election process unfortunately.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Big Mike will be your next Prez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

213 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.