Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
The best thing that could happen to American culture would be for the NFL to go bankrupt and fold. Why? Exhibit A: the black national anthem; Exhibit B they're full-throated support of BLM, kneeling during the national anthem, etc; Exhibit C: their whole-hearted embrace of multi-culturalism, hip-hop culture, vulgarity in every form and black supremacy; lastly, their full-throated support for Leftism in all its guises.

Why you guys who claim to be conservative patronize the NFL and put money into their pockets is just beyond me. Complete hypocrisy.

Tarquin

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Tarquin
The best thing that could happen to American culture would be for the NFL to go bankrupt and fold. Why? Exhibit A: the black national anthem; Exhibit B they're full-throated support of BLM, kneeling during the national anthem, etc; Exhibit C: their whole-hearted embrace of multi-culturalism, hip-hop culture, vulgarity in every form and black supremacy; lastly, their full-throated support for Leftism in all its guises.

Why you guys who claim to be conservative patronize the NFL and put money into their pockets is just beyond me. Complete hypocrisy.
Agreed

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
100 % agree.
Had better things to do yesterday than support though AHoles

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
True, but even worse, IF YOU DON’T VOTE, you are the problem.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Hear Hear

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Oh suck a donkey dick, I played along time, there is no race or politics on the field, you just try to take the other guy’s head off before he breaks your neck, vileness is all there is!!!

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Lol, says the dumchit who doesn't vote.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
GFY

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Super what?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not just the NFL how about the NBA & MLB too.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
have to chuckle at all the talk about folks not liking the girl singer or her boyfriend. Not liking the black song, the half time show, the play calling, the officials, the coaches, players or the teams.

Yet y'all still tune in like trained sheep. I played football myself, and used to really enjoy the game, but you reach a point................

Sam......

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Have not watched any pro sports since the strikes in the 80's.

With the exception being, the Tour de France

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/12/24.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard the halftime show was very pro American again and also represented the majority of the productive, working people in the US.

Since they played the black national anthem, it’s mandatory forever now. There is talk of a Hispanic national anthem coming soon. There will be others. Pretty soon it will be 90 minutes to get through all the national anthems. Lol.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Did I miss the boon anthem, I keep waiting so I can have a cussing fit, did I not see it ? I didn’t watch any halftime.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
agreed.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I will be a big boy and admit I'm part of the problem.

And there are a lot of us. Just take yesterday's superbowl party...

8 people

All 8 voted for Trump 2x and will be voting for him again.

4 of the people not only watched the game but also have season tickets

Have always enjoyed watching sports, football being my favorite. In the fall on Sundays I chase grouse with my dad and his neighbor then go back and have a beer and watch the game. Gives me joy to be able to watch the game with the old man and I'm not giving that up

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
CHINA, will be coming soon.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn't watch it but I'll be damned if I'll take "you need to be a better person and not a hypocrite" advice from this OP.

Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Angus55
Did I miss the boon anthem, I keep waiting so I can have a cussing fit, did I not see it ? I didn’t watch any halftime.

They did not play or refer to any "black national anthem," but they did have a rendition of America the Beautiful and the National Anthem, during which no players kneeled.

And anyone who wants to tell ne what I should/should not watch on my TV in my house can kiss my ass.

A true conservative would not give a shìt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,272
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.