Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal
I didn't watch it but I'll be damned if I'll take "you need to be a better person and not a hypocrite" advice from this OP.

Who did the op vote for I wonder

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Angus55
Did I miss the boon anthem, I keep waiting so I can have a cussing fit, did I not see it ? I didn’t watch any halftime.

They did not play or refer to any "black national anthem," but they did have a rendition of America the Beautiful and the National Anthem, during which no players kneeled.

And anyone who wants to tell ne what I should/should not watch on my TV in my house can kiss my ass.

A true conservative would not give a shìt.
couldnt have said it better

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Super Bowl is what, a four hour event?

Meanwhile........

Peeps are on Facebook, feeding Zuckerberg, every day, all day.

Peeps are drinking Bud Lite, every night.

Peeps are routinely using Google products; search, email, YouTube, etc. every day, all day.

And I've probably omitted several..........

Very, very few are changing their habits to throw sand in the gears of The Swamp. It's easier to rant in a thread "Somebody (else) should do something!!!"

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/12/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
have to chuckle at all the talk about folks not liking the girl singer or her boyfriend. Not liking the black song, the half time show, the play calling, the officials, the coaches, players or the teams.

Yet y'all still tune in like trained sheep. I played football myself, and used to really enjoy the game, but you reach a point................

Same.

I can’t see supporting a product that I don’t need and goes all in on undermining my values.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Our support or not doesn’t make a hill of beans to the success of the organization. Virtually ALL urbanites are hooked on the nfl. The nfl could come out with a formal statement against the existence of whit folks, and urbanites would still watch with enthusiasm.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
The best thing that could happen to American culture would be for the NFL to go bankrupt and fold. Why? Exhibit A: the black national anthem; Exhibit B they're full-throated support of BLM, kneeling during the national anthem, etc; Exhibit C: their whole-hearted embrace of multi-culturalism, hip-hop culture, vulgarity in every form and black supremacy; lastly, their full-throated support for Leftism in all its guises.

Why you guys who claim to be conservative patronize the NFL and put money into their pockets is just beyond me. Complete hypocrisy.
I agree.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I gave myself a B Day present and missed it for the 24th time. 😀

Swifty
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Did I miss the boon anthem, I keep waiting so I can have a cussing fit, did I not see it ? I didn’t watch any halftime.

They did not play or refer to any "black national anthem," but they did have a rendition of America the Beautiful and the National Anthem, during which no players kneeled.

And anyone who wants to tell ne what I should/should not watch on my TV in my house can kiss my ass.

This. Don't know the black anthem thing came from but I've yet to see or hear. Post Malone, a rapper complete w/face tats performed an awesome acoustic version of America the Beautiful. Oh and the kneeling thing went out the window pre covid.

Last edited by bluffview; 02/12/24.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Oh suck a donkey dick, I played along time, there is no race or politics on the field, you just try to take the other guy’s head off before he breaks your neck, vileness is all there is!!!

Thats why the NFL had "End racism" in big letter in both end zones clueless covtard boomer and NFL players kneeled for the white national anthem and all had BLM terroist stickers on their helmets

now stand up and pledge allegiance to Obama and Cumala, maxine waters AOC

Last edited by ribka; 02/12/24.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Did not even know who was playing in the SB until last night, did not watch one second of it or any other game this year.
I do vote.
I do buy from Amazon though.

The NFL, Bud Lite, Target, Dick's and others are not the problem, they are a result of the problem. We (each generation actually) have spoiled our children, not made them understand the rule of law, not taught them the importance of the Constitution, sent our children to public schools knowing in general they are not worth a crap, have depended on schools and daycare to raise our children, children grow up in broken homes with no Father figure, everybody gets a trophy, on so on. Until a generation is raised to respect our Constitution, honor the sanctity of the family, respect the ideals our upon which our country was founded things will not change. IMO it will not happen.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
These players today are total freaks, human God’s, I watch most developing in college, but what they develop into in the professional’s is off the charts the last 4 or 5 years. I didn’t watch any pro ball during the taking a knee and kneegrow BS, but when you see LB running 4.4 and knocking balls down from wide outs , and DE running 4.5 and weighing 300 pounds and not a once of fat, football has changed a lot in a few years and I am amazed at these young guys, it’s crazy when a 270 guy hurdle a DB standing up. The game and the humans are getting ready to take off, and this old man is going to watch it blossom !

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good game though lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can't imagine how little I care

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
CHINA, will be coming soon.

Just so they don't come during the Superbowl

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Quit watching nfl when the kneeling crap started.

There is only one National Anthem and it ain't black!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The was pretty cool that Pfizer worked with US govt to get thousands of unjabbed soldiers kicked out of the military with no benefits. In the meantime millions of illegal aliens invaded our country and no covid vax but that was celebrated

All of the U.S. military services have now begun disciplinary actions and discharges for troops who have refused to get the mandated coronavirus vaccine, officials said, with as many as 20,000 unvaccinated forces at risk of being removed from service.

Now Pfizer has teamed up with the NFL and boomers think that's super swell

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
True, but even worse, IF YOU DON’T VOTE, you are the problem.

Comrade says you are staying home?

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
The best thing that could happen to American culture would be for the NFL to go bankrupt and fold. Why? Exhibit A: the black national anthem; Exhibit B they're full-throated support of BLM, kneeling during the national anthem, etc; Exhibit C: their whole-hearted embrace of multi-culturalism, hip-hop culture, vulgarity in every form and black supremacy; lastly, their full-throated support for Leftism in all its guises.

Why you guys who claim to be conservative patronize the NFL and put money into their pockets is just beyond me. Complete hypocrisy.
zero hypocrisy here on that one. Wife and I have not watched pro anything sports since the kneeling started and not much prior to. We have our own principles and will not bend on some. Those idiots need to be gone.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NFL, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, and all the rest of them recently penned a joint letter to Congress demanding gun control to "protect their fans".

F those organizations and the same to anybody that supports them.

On the niqqer national anthem: remember, "separate but equal" is disallowed. Guess which national anthem is going to get scrapped?

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (12344mag, 117LBS, 160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 3,207 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,965
Posts18,499,229
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.