Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Passed the Senate, now the House. Hard to believe they will have enough spine to say no. My prediction for that 95.3B is that it will be long gone in a couple months and there will be no change in Ukraine.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

Senator mitt romney on the $96 billion foreign aid package: "MOST IMPORTANT vote we will EVER take as US Senators"

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The final vote was 70-29. Here are the 22 GOPers who voted with the Democrats to put America last:

1. Mitch McConnell (KY)

2. John Thune (SD)

3. John Boozman (AR)

4. Shelley Moore Capito (WV)

5. Bill Cassidy (LA)

6. Susan Collins (ME)

7. John Cornyn (TX)

8. Kevin Cramer (ND)

9. Mike Crapo (ID)

10. Joni Ernst (IA)

11. Chuck Grassley (IA)

12. John Hoeven (ND)

13. John Kennedy (LA)

14. Jerry Moran (KS)

15. Lisa Murkowski (AK)

16. Jim Risch (ID)

17. Mitt Romney (UT)

18. Mike Rounds (SD)

19. Dan Sullivan (AK)

20. Thom Tillis (NC)

21. Roger Wicker (MS)

22. Todd Young (IN)

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought those were Mitch McConnell's words?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Both of my senators voted for it. Expected it from Cassidy.

The next time we hear the "smart" soundbite from Kennedy that everybody seems to love, remember that he is just another democrat posing as a Republican.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Speaker Johnson and the House leadership say this is dead on arrival

Jeffries however says he is going to use the “Discharge Petition “ to force a floor vote. A flood vote in the House will guarantee this bill will pass. Keep a close eye on the Republican Representatives that vote in favore.

I say at least 18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
The final vote was 70-29. Here are the 22 GOPers who voted with the Democrats to put America last:

1. Mitch McConnell (KY)

2. John Thune (SD)

3. John Boozman (AR)

4. Shelley Moore Capito (WV)

5. Bill Cassidy (LA)

6. Susan Collins (ME)

7. John Cornyn (TX)

8. Kevin Cramer (ND)

9. Mike Crapo (ID)

10. Joni Ernst (IA)

11. Chuck Grassley (IA)

12. John Hoeven (ND)

13. John Kennedy (LA)

14. Jerry Moran (KS)

15. Lisa Murkowski (AK)

16. Jim Risch (ID)

17. Mitt Romney (UT)

18. Mike Rounds (SD)

19. Dan Sullivan (AK)

20. Thom Tillis (NC)

21. Roger Wicker (MS)

22. Todd Young (IN)
Absolutely disgusting! All of them can rot in hell!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Both of my senators voted for it. Expected it from Cassidy.

The next time we hear the "smart" soundbite from Kennedy that everybody seems to love, remember that he is just another democrat posing as a Republican.
LA’s very own Trey Gowdy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The discharge petition, which Democrats could theoretically use to force a floor vote if Speaker Mike Johnson declines to take up the legislation.

However, it requires a majority of House members to sign on to the petition, which means at least a handful of Republicans would have to sign on to give it teeth.

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/02/08/congress/dems-open-to-discharge-petition-00140539

Care to guess who these “ handful of Republicans “ might be?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Jeffries however says he is going to use the “Discharge Petition “ to force a floor vote. A flood vote in the House will guarantee this bill will pass. Keep a close eye on the Republican Representatives that vote in favore.

I say at least 18.
This ^^

This thing isn't going anywhere. The Senate just wanted it out of the way. Vote YES and send it off to die. Johnson and the House have to stand up to this boondoggle.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Not to mention all the christians they killed.As long as it's christians that are being killed then it is money well invested.I wonder if it were others being killed-I bet there would be no war in the first place.

Last edited by swiftshot; 02/13/24.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I shouldn't be surprised Kennedy voted for this steaming pile of schit bill. Turns out his down-home humorous homilies decrying governmental corruption is just an act. Dude is just as corrupt as all the others. Grassley too.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I say at least 18.

Look for those R that have announced their retirement.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many, many millionaires will become even more rich if this passes the House. Some in Ukraine and many more here. This bill is nice and fat with cash. Lots of it will become “unaccountable”.

Yet, thousands from the third world pour in the US by the hour. And the RINOs sit by waiting for their crumbs to eventually head their way.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I don’t see how those Democrats who got all dressed up and kneeled for BLM can say Black Lives Matter with a straight face sending billions to Ukraine while also paying to import and feed/house millions of illegals. Haven’t done a damn thing for blacks or anyone else.

These Republicans voting for this crap need to go. We need a PAC to fund good candidates to face them and call them out on their bullshit in the primaries.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
there is no point voting for republicans any longer. Just let the dems have it as they get there way all the time anyway. The republicans are worthless. $95 billion dollar give away, nothing for the southern border, nothing for citizens, money for illegal immigrants. I am just not going to vote for republicans anymore, they are worthless.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I don’t think much of either of Florida’s Republican Senators, but at least they did not vote for this dog’s breakfast of a bill

Last edited by Mannlicher; 02/13/24.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kennedy surprises me a little. Cornyn not at all nor the rest

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Save America, Vote Republican

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Save America, Vote Republican

+1 🤮

Black Cows Matter!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,912
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.