-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone that hasn't figured out the "why" by now is lost. The communists have taken over the US Govt and are raiding it for their own personal wealth, knowing the time is short.

We have been f'd.

LOL
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The GOP is in the process of a slow conversion to a MAGA party. Due to the nature of the Senate, which has 6 year terms, it is taking much longer in the Senate than in the House. So we have lots of old line RINO/Country Club Republicans still in the Senate. That's who voted for this bill.

It's frustrating, but change takes time in the US system of government. The Democrats know this and strategically work to transform the country over time. They play the long game that Republicans still don't seem to understand very well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just dropped an email off to both of our fine Idaho senators expressing my concern and displeasure with their vote to send more of my tax dollars into that corrupt bottomless hole of a government.

I had to clarify I was speaking of Ukraine and not our own.

I’m probably gonna get audited for the next few years.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by steve4102
Save America, Vote Republican

+1 🤮
Sarcasm?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Obviously…

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
The GOP is in the process of a slow conversion to a MAGA party. Due to the nature of the Senate, which has 6 year terms, it is taking much longer in the Senate than in the House. So we have lots of old line RINO/Country Club Republicans still in the Senate. That's who voted for this bill.

It's frustrating, but change takes time in the US system of government. The Democrats know this and strategically work to transform the country over time. They play the long game that Republicans still don't seem to understand very well.
You’re on crack.

Read this. If you don’t know who JD Vance is you should.

https://www.theamericanconservative...ine-and-trying-to-stop-a-trump-election/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Both of my senators voted for it. Expected it from Cassidy.

The next time we hear the "smart" soundbite from Kennedy that everybody seems to love, remember that he is just another democrat posing as a Republican.

Unbelievable I'm pissed both he and Cassidy are now on my permanent crap list.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Our government has lost its f u c k I n g mind

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

If you think that you aren't considering it from their perspective.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

I disagree, this is all part of the communist plan.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyp
there is no point voting for republicans any longer. Just let the dems have it as they get there way all the time anyway. The republicans are worthless. $95 billion dollar give away, nothing for the southern border, nothing for citizens, money for illegal immigrants. I am just not going to vote for republicans anymore, they are worthless.
I'm done with Republicans going to change to No Party Affiliation f-uck them all I've had enough of this bull s_hit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ukraine is an endless black hole that has no end game & no solution but will allow the skimmers & scammers to continue their theft of 'Merican treasure, on the backs of the unwilling 'Merican Taxpayer.

A pox on them all.

I'll be shocked if the House rejects it.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Ukraine is an endless black hole that has no end game & no solution but will allow the skimmers & scammers to continue their theft of 'Merican treasure, on the backs of the unwilling 'Merican Taxpayer.

A pox on them all.

I'll be shocked if the House rejects it.

MM
The House leadership will, but the Democrats and the RINOS will bypass Johnson .

Of course, Johnson’s rejection is most likely SMOKE-n-MIRRORS anyway, so it it what it is.

Corruption and Deception

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Riverc
there is no point voting for republicans any longer. Just let the dems have it as they get there way all the time anyway. The republicans are worthless. $95 billion dollar give away, nothing for the southern border, nothing for citizens, money for illegal immigrants. I am just not going to vote for republicans anymore, they are worthless.
I'm done with Republicans going to change to No Party Affiliation f-uck them all I've had enough of this bull s_hit.

I did this 20 years ago after begging my state and Federal reps to do something about the border.

All I got was a lot of agreement and promises and NOTHING was ever done about it. I had enough of their bull s...hit years ago and went Independent
MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

I did this 20 years ago after begging my state and Federal reps to do something about the border.

All I got was a lot of agreement and promises and NOTHING was ever done about it. I had enough of their bull s...hit years ago and went Independent
MAGA!

They're politicians

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Endless talk here and never any actions taken . It is easy to type up what should be done to correct this situation ,but oh so hard to get off your ass and actually do something . Bla da bla bla bla !!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

MAGA!
Making promises, shaking hands and kissing babies is one thing, sabotaging our country and working behind the scenes, hand-n-glove with the enemy (Democrats) in order to line their pockets and destroy the American way of life is totally different, totally.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by bowmanh

You’re on crack.

Read this. If you don’t know who JD Vance is you should.

https://www.theamericanconservative...ine-and-trying-to-stop-a-trump-election/

I know all about JD Vance. JD Vance is part of the conversion of the GOP to a MAGA party and I see nothing in his article that conflicts with what I said. I've also heard JD discuss what's in that article on several podcasts. We still have a bunch of RINO's in the Senate who are only too happy to vote with the Democrats. There's a battle to primary and eliminate those people. That's what 's happening but it will take years to complete.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm way beyond tired of this [bleep]. (for the gov't snoopers)

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have lots of work to do running those idiots off.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 51 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,041
Posts18,521,105
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.