Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Jeezuz. I can’t get a reservation anywhere for our typical date night spots. At this rate, we may have to stay in town. Must be a recession.

McDonald's does not take reservations, dumbfuq.
I have her dumb troll ass on ignore. Not worth the time honestly

GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
What does Jetboi do for a living?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Probably fail to open Nosler boxes.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

In blue pants.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

In blue pants.

With lipstick on.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Jetboi is a expurt economist

Told me that it sounded like I needed to hire someone to help with my job after I explained what all is involved in owning/running my own business.

He has zero clue, just as most other leftists.

Well my wife hires people for the things you were complaining about. Just saying.

Your wife hires people to do what you don't?

You commie pos coffees badger chkunt.

Just die, mfer. Nobody wants your twat here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jetboi said he pays his wife or boi frind can’t remember which peenuts

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J

🤣🤣. Let’s revisit the post in about a year, and let’s see what the economy is doing! If I’m correct, you agree that you’re the dumbfuk and leave 24hourcampfire. If we are in a recession, I’ll agree that I am and I’ll leave. Fair enough?

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

🤣🤣. Let’s revisit the post in about a year, and let’s see what the economy is doing! If I’m correct, you agree that you’re the dumbfuk and leave 24hourcampfire. If we are in a recession, I’ll agree that I am and I’ll leave. Fair enough?
I don’t bargain with dumfuks give ur boi frind a raise u tight fuqk

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Jetboi said they wouldn’t drop rates
When did I say that? Most economists say 7 rate cuts, but my guess is more like 3-4. Wage growth is now outpacing inflation, inflation is almost under 3%, job growth still looks fantastic, and like I said, restaurants are packed. I remember going to a restaurant in April 2020 and there were only a handful of people in the entire restaurant. Now it’s tough to get reservations.

Really???
Using April 2020 as a reference point/benchmark for restaurant business?
YGTBFK

Inflation 'almost' under 3%
That's compounded on 3 years of massive inflation[do you comprehend this?]

Yep. Sure do. I also understand why the jump in inflation occured (hint. It wasn’t government hand outs) and I also understand what it means when wages outpace inflation (hint. Better buying power).

My guess is all those folks complaining are the have nots, and not the haves. If you aren’t doing well in this economy, it’s nobody’s fault except your own.

3% inflation?
Again, you prove you're a clueless liberal chkunt. You are currently financially insulated from what 60% of Americans are experiencing. When the grocery stores go bare, we'll see what your chkunt liberal fat mouth has to say. You useless twat.

Last edited by local_dirt; 02/13/24.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

No need to leave, keep exposing yourself. Somebody will slap your face onto the other side of your head soon enough, you liberal internet pussy.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
When did I say that? Most economists say 7 rate cuts, but my guess is more like 3-4. Wage growth is now outpacing inflation, inflation is almost under 3%, job growth still looks fantastic, and like I said, restaurants are packed. I remember going to a restaurant in April 2020 and there were only a handful of people in the entire restaurant. Now it’s tough to get reservations.

Really???
YGTBFK

Yep. Sure do. I also understand why the jump in inflation occured (hint. It wasn’t government hand outs) and I also understand what it means when wages outpace inflation (hint. Better buying power).

My guess is all those folks complaining are the have nots, and not the haves. If you aren’t doing well in this economy, it’s nobody’s fault except your own.

3% inflation?
Again, you prove you're a clueless liberal chkunt. You are currently financially insulated from what 60% of Americans are experiencing. When the grocery stores go bare, we'll see what your chkunt liberal fat mouth has to say. You useless twat.

I seem to remember that last time grocery stores went bare Trump was in office? Do remember things differently, if at all?

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J

So you’re a coward! I’ve given you the opportunity to watch me sail off into the sunset because I’m such a dumfuk, and obviously I’m wrong, but you won’t take me up on it? You could easily claim your victory lap and talk all the smack you want when I’m gone, but you won’t? Yep, typical blowhard coward. All bark and no bite.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Really???
YGTBFK

3% inflation?

I seem to remember that last time grocery stores went bare Trump was in office? Do remember things differently, if at all?

Not understanding the difference between inflation's effects and supply chain disruption is so fucking stupid that it's almost cute, darlin.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Really???
YGTBFK

3% inflation?

You don't know schit you proved it with your 3% inflation garbage, you internet pussy.

A steak that cost $5-6-7 3 years ago is now $21. You liberal twats find a way to susplain every failure.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Supply chain disruption and lack of product IS what caused inflation. That and the over 2 million bpd cut in US oil production that occurred under Trump.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Supply chain disruption and lack of product IS what caused inflation. That and the over 2 million bpd cut in US oil production that occurred under Trump.

What an ignorant internet chkunt you are. Stupid mf'er.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jetboi is a expurt economist

Told me that it sounded like I needed to hire someone to help with my job after I explained what all is involved in owning/running my own business.

He has zero clue, just as most other leftists.

Well my wife hires people for the things you were complaining about. Just saying.

Your wife hires people to do what you don't?

You commie pos coffees badger chkunt.

Just die, mfer. Nobody wants your twat here.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J

Really???
YGTBFK

3% inflation?

You don't know schit you proved it with your 3% inflation garbage, you internet pussy.

A steak that cost $5-6-7 3 years ago is now $21. You liberal twats find a way to susplain every failure.

Well, you’re wrong again. Play with the chart, you might learn something. Oh who am I kidding. Facts don’t matter to you.

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/beef

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

So you’re a coward! I’ve given you the opportunity to watch me sail off into the sunset because I’m such a dumfuk, and obviously I’m wrong, but you won’t take me up on it? You could easily claim your victory lap and talk all the smack you want when I’m gone, but you won’t? Yep, typical blowhard coward. All bark and no bite.
LOL🤣😂😂😂😂

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (06hunter59, 160user, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 270cowboy, 22250rem, 59 invisible), 1,778 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,134
Posts18,523,194
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.