Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
Based on his history of taking money for favors to Red China and others, am I the only one that thinks Biden is also getting paid by the Mexican Cartels? They sure as hell wouldn't worry about normal banking rules and reports. Certainly would explain a lot.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Based on his history of taking money for favors to Red China and others, am I the only one that thinks Biden is also getting paid by the Mexican Cartels? They sure as hell wouldn't worry about normal banking rules and reports. Certainly would explain a lot.

The situation in Mexico is convenient for both political parties in the U.S. You've got to stop thinking like you're on a sports team, republican vs democrat.....they're the same thing.

Democrats want the dope pouring in and the human trafficking. Plus the expanding voter base. Republicans want the migrant cheap labor and the banking industry laundering trillions for the cartels. They are all making money off it. If they weren't, it would have been solved 20yrs ago.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/13/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
All those leftist pukes and the Rinos get kickbacks from the owners of ms13, the Clowns In America. That is who put them in office. It's why the traitors have sold us out. It's why we give foreign aid to 130 nations.

It's why the MSM calls Q a Larp and said Trump would get us in WW3 and destroy Wall Street.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/13/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Based on his history of taking money for favors to Red China and others, am I the only one that thinks Biden is also getting paid by the Mexican Cartels?

You can bet your life on it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This is the only puzzle piece that fits. Sure they want more DemocRat voters and to use them to get more DemocRat congressional representatives for a body count increase. That, to get those not involved in a payoff appeased. Other than the political power aspect, it has to be a pay-off. Some may ask where is the money? Think about it. Who says all pay-offs have to be delivered anywhere in the U.S.? Deposits can be made in banks or paid to shell companies anywhere on the planet in any name, individual or shell company. As long as it doesn't go into the U.S., who would know? The Biden family is well versed on doing such with shell companies. So far, it seems their main problem is with funds funneled through some of the shell companies to them in the U.S. We are not talking about a few million $ here, tens of millions or more. Not only from Mexican drug cartels, but considering the gross corruption past history of Ukraine, does anyone with half a brain really believe there is no kick back to the "Big Guy" for sending multiple tens of BILLIONS of $ to them. I sympathize with the people of Ukraine, but the government has a known track record of serious corruption. Tell me I am wrong. I don't like or trust the damned Russians, but this is a European problem in their backyard. Europe needs to step up to the plate and deal with this, or let it go. We have MAJOR problems directly concerning us in and bordering our own country and our interests that we are NOT in control of that are a major threat to us.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The cartels have PhD lobbyists on their payroll working in DC. They have the finest politicians money can buy! Hell of a return too. Pay the political class a few pennies on the dollar and you get to kill 100,000 Americans each and every year with your drugs and they won’t do anything about it. That’s more deaths per year than what we averaged in the second world war!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Democrats want the dope pouring in and the human trafficking. Plus the expanding voter base. Republicans want the migrant cheap labor and the banking industry laundering trillions for the cartels. They are all making money off it. If they weren't, it would have been solved 20yrs ago.

Spo

I also think that most of our Fed police force is on the take with the cartels as are a lot of the upper echelon of our local police departments, mainly in the big cities.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Spo

I also think that most of our Fed police force is on the take with the cartels as are a lot of the upper echelon of our local police departments, mainly in the big cities.

Probably. Easier to take the bribe than have your kids head cut off.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I like the one where the Grifter buys a home then takes out home equity lines that seem to keep getting paid off.

It’s a common practice in the District of Corruption.

We Built this City

We built this City on Corruption

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Without a doubt the Bidens are working with the cartels.If Hunter is there deals are being made.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/30/laptop-shows-joe-biden-was-with-hunter-and-his-mexican-biz-meetings/

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B3

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Absolutely, but certainly not just the Biden crime family. There are probably quite a few deep state scum that have numbered accounts that get regular deposits.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's a good reason the words "politician" and "prostitution" sound so similar. The only difference is that a hundred dollar streetwalker (who used to charge 20 bucks- - - - -"Bidenflation") stops screwing you when you run out of money!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,343
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.