Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
bobski Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
oh heck, why not. everyone else does it....

anything posted in the ad forum disappears in 1 hour to page 5 anyway, so....

1959 winchester mdl 12 28ga skeet 26"vr, mint 13,000.00 as is. ffl to ffl. lower 48 only. pm for details.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Good luck…. But the high end Model 12 generation is fading fast. Skeet more so.

Last edited by battue; 02/15/24.

laissez les bons temps rouler
bobski Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
skeet got too hard for the button pushing generation. lol.
and they aren't wise like we were to invest in some guns...just to have for their futures.
someday, they will be lurking in the black market for one and wishing they took heed, when the commies take over. which is closer than I wish to think about.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yup younger shooters want results gratification right fugging now. $2k semi auto, mounted gun and all the trick stuff they can do for 25 straights. I've allways took the other track low gun, perfect your mount and shoot to build the skills , scores will take care of them selves. Shot skeet for many years with just an 870 express in 20 ga. Skeet tube 7/8 oz 9's using 20s1 wad fed hulls and green dot still a favorite load. Expresses are pretty rough when new but mine slicked up fine. Shot a lot of upland in it too. Regularly kicked ass on people shooting guns that cost 5 to 10 times as much, thing is I built my skills. Easy buttons all you want but skill trumps all.mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Old farts are always a hooooot….

Some of the best shotgun shooters the world has ever seen are part of todays button pushing generation. Some are making more money giving lessons….$250/ hr….than ever before.

Two I know of are booked the entire summer. You want in you will have to wait for a cancellation.🤣

Last edited by battue; 02/18/24.

IC B2

bobski Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
good shots aren't necessarily good teachers. ask them what the 6 types of questioning techniques are and theyd look at ya dumb founded.
besides, those good shots a just preaching someone elses lesson plan. they wouldnt know how to write syllabus if their life depended on it.
people flock to good shots for instruction thinking that some kind of celebrity osmoses will improve their shooting, by standing within 2' of them waving 250.00 in their hands.
take their custom fit guns away from them and theyd fold.

dont get me started. lol.
--------------------------

topic drift.

now find me someone who wants to invest in something that doesn't require a 1099 every year.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You need to get out more….quit living in the past….and think you have seen it all.

They are Champions training future champions In fact one they trained just picked up 25K over the weekend.

While you are on here begging others to come and shoot with you…. So you can show off????….they are booked solid.

I have little doubt some of them would take your gun and beat you with it at your game. They are breaking targets that would cross your eyes.

Digweed, Cherry, Mein, Mataresse, Powell….You should perhaps look them up and make some easy money. 😂 One made the last Olympic team, I’m sure you could teach him something. 🤣 Be interesting to see you make him fold.

One of the button pushers is the kid who just won the 25K . 25K for a weekend of shooting and the trained button pusher got a 1099. You should get yourself some of that easy money.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

It’s a big world out there....beyond the 24 Hr….you should join in.

I can direct you to an upcoming shoot… sporting, Fitasc, box pigeons, helice….the winner won’t be getting a 1099. Most likely a paper bag full of cash. They will all be there….here is your chance.

Addition: One of them just wrote your syllabus. It’s a hot sell. Bad part it’s all 1099 money… well not all. You know how that goes…right????

Last edited by battue; 02/20/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
70k+ registered members that can find the classifieds page….

bobski Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
thanks for keeping my plug btt, guys!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.