-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Years ago, a nice looking woman at a party said to me "has anybody asked you if you swing?", I replied, "no, what does that mean" (that's before I knew) and she replied with some story I don't recall. Discussing with my wife later, we agreed that's a good way to ask someone with out asking. She didn't ask me if I swing, she asked me "has anyone asked you if you do", gave her a way out.

More recently, there is a co-worker, woman, who has a pineapple sticker on her car, the Ms and I are in debate is if means she swings, I say yes, the Ms not convinced, either way, she's not likely to tempt anyone unless they like "a good eater" as I like to refer to the larger women I encounter.

Last edited by 257Bob; 02/14/24.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought this was going to be a cake baking thread 🙄😁

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Some of you guys need to get out from under the rock you live under. Nothing new about this, people have always done similar things. From the 1700's when accurate birth and marriage records started being kept up until reliable birth control became available roughly half of all women were already pregnant when they got married. They just kept it quite and everyone acted surprised when the baby came early. And they didn't necessarily marry the real father. Back in those days if a girl pointed you out and said you were the father, you married her or else.

If you start looking at your family's ancestry most all of us will find birth dates that don't coincide with when people were married. I found one relative from the 1800's who had a child 2 years after her husband died. Then remarried 2 years after that. There are a couple of other situations that are suspicious too.

If you have access to DNA from the various testing companies, there are lots of people out there from 100+ years ago whose DNA isn't a 100% match to their siblings.

Guys and gals have been banging each other before marriage forever. Men and women banging someone other than their own spouses isn't new. I'm not saying it's right, but if you think this wasn't happening when our grandparents and great grandparents were around you're delusional. The world is no more evil and ungodly today than it's ever been. We just know more about it.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JMR40
Some of you guys need to get out from under the rock you live under. Nothing new about this, people have always done similar things. From the 1700's when accurate birth and marriage records started being kept up until reliable birth control became available roughly half of all women were already pregnant when they got married. They just kept it quite and everyone acted surprised when the baby came early. And they didn't necessarily marry the real father. Back in those days if a girl pointed you out and said you were the father, you married her or else.

If you start looking at your family's ancestry most all of us will find birth dates that don't coincide with when people were married. I found one relative from the 1800's who had a child 2 years after her husband died. Then remarried 2 years after that. There are a couple of other situations that are suspicious too.

If you have access to DNA from the various testing companies, there are lots of people out there from 100+ years ago whose DNA isn't a 100% match to their siblings.

Guys and gals have been banging each other before marriage forever. Men and women banging someone other than their own spouses isn't new. I'm not saying it's right, but if you think this wasn't happening when our grandparents and great grandparents were around you're delusional. The world is no more evil and ungodly today than it's ever been. We just know more about it.

Golly....thanks for telling us.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This dude must swing.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

What kind of rock do you prefer to live under, I'm in the market for a new one?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

Sedimentary.

I just think they are so homey.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RUM7

This dude must swing.

Seems pretty well versed in it for just a casual interest.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Years ago, a nice looking woman at a party said to me "has anybody asked you if you swing?", I replied, "no, what does that mean" (that's before I knew) and she replied with some story I don't recall. Discussing with my wife later, we agreed that's a good way to ask someone with out asking. She didn't ask me if I swing, she asked me "has anyone asked you if you do", gave her a way out.

More recently, there is a co-worker, woman, who has a pineapple sticker on her car, the Ms and I are in debate is if means she swings, I say yes, the Ms not convinced, either way, she's not likely to tempt anyone unless they like "a good eater" as I like to refer to the larger women I encounter.
Ha ha. An easy keeper!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ironbender

Ha ha. An easy keeper!

Well doer.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nobody said promiscuity is a new thing. Normalizing and subsidizing it IS relatively new, and that is very destructive.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
REDNECK LOVE POEM

Susie Lee done fell in love;
She planned to marry Joe.
She was so happy ’bout it all
She told her Pappy so.

Pappy told her, “Susie gal,
You’ll have to find another.
I’d just as soon yo’ Ma don’t know,
But Joe is yo’ half brother.”

So Susie put aside her Joe
And planned to marry Will.
But after telling Pappy this,
He said, “There’s trouble still...

You cain’t marry Will, my gal,
And please don’t tell your Mother,
But Will and Joe and several mo’
I know is yo’ half brother.”

But Mama knew and said, “My child,
Just do what makes you happy.
Marry Will or marry Joe,
You ain’t no kin to Pappy.”

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Nobody said promiscuity is a new thing. Normalizing and subsidizing it IS relatively new, and that is very destructive.
Well said.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

You gotta phone number for the fat chick?

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by LBP

Hahahahaha!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Never been propositioned by anothers wife. But I suspect that has a LOT to do with WHO we associate with. "

I'm sure I could easily be, if we chose the right people.

That says a LOT

Key!

Constantly warn the kids that "Accidents and Innocent Victims" usually aren't.
Completely anyway.

Where we go, what we do, and with who, largely determine the things that
"happen to us".

24 years ago we bought our home, in a neighborhood with a well to do couple rumored by the whole county to be swingers. On winter evening I noticed something in the bushes by the basement door. It was a stapled, newspaper stock classified ad magazine, for swinger type activity. Ads to do all kind of freaky stuff.
The ads had phone numbers or addresses, most within 40 miles of here.

The air does not travel from the suspected swingers house, the ad was pristine.
I'd love to know how it got there, and from where.

I had a blast with it.
Taking it to work, showing friends....
I think my wife got tired of it and threw it away.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

Sedimentary.

I just think they are so homey.

Thanks for the tip, that's very gneiss of you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LBP

She needs two, you'd better get both of 'em.....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I’ll never see the world in the same way again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
Never been propositioned by anothers wife. But I suspect that has a LOT to do with WHO we associate with. "

I'm sure I could easily be, if we chose the right people.

That says a LOT

Exactly. I don't hang out with those types of people.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 35, akrange, 11 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.