J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m guessing in every single state of the union there’s a bunch of people that really dont give a Fugk what their tyrannical legislators voted in by the myopic urbanites pass. If they want it, then come and Fugkin get it.

The Bible thumpers in Montana made jerking off illegal unless you have a license.
There’s no Asian massage parlors there?

They keep shutting them all down.

Latest was all those hard working Vietnamese sex workers in Belgrade.

Just hard working(!) folks trying to make a living.

They should unionize and vote (D).
Or vote (R) and get grabbed by the puzzy.

T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Mackey
Paul Rose and Ron Gant are both my friends. Ron was very lucky to survive a head on collision with a drunk driver last year. The drunk guy died. I’m sure that tragic event is what this is all about. I’m sorry guys but I don’t see these bills going anywhere…..

Mackey

Why waste time and money on it? He doesn't deserve to be in a leadership position.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Paul Rose and Ron Gant are both my friends. Ron was very lucky to survive a head on collision with a drunk driver last year. The drunk guy died. I’m sure that tragic event is what this is all about. I’m sorry guys but I don’t see these bills going anywhere…..

Mackey

Why waste time and money on it? He doesn't deserve to be in a leadership position.

You should kick both of your friends in their chunts.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I.love Tennessee. Lived there for several years. Have a ton of friends there, many I still hunt with.

They gonna be like Kentucky and go full commie soon.

Hold on man, what? we have a bichthdem Gov right now but he ain't been much force that I know of. Top 10, maybe 5 best gun laws in the nation.

Please extrapolate the commie thing, maybe we can fix it.

Mitchbitch another problem, has been complicated. Otherwise?

T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gunzo
I.love Tennessee. Lived there for several years. Have a ton of friends there, many I still hunt with.

They gonna be like Kentucky and go full commie soon.

Hold on man, what? we have a bichthdem Gov right now but he ain't been much force that I know of. Top 10, maybe 5 best gun laws in the nation.

Please extrapolate the commie thing, maybe we can fix it.

Mitchbitch another problem, has been complicated. Otherwise?

Yeah you the problem. One of the worst governors on covid and you had a chance to put a conservative in that governors mansion.

When McConnell, quite possibly the worst Senator in the country has another stoke, he's said he'll replace him with a commie Democrat.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, I ask. I have voted for Mbitch in the past, but the opponent was not acceptable. Finally accepted that any opponent wouldn't likely be worse but he said no more runs so that point is mute. A turncoat is hard to justify for sure.

The gov. ? bet your sweet bippy "I" didn't vote for him. A bad stoke of luck there, we'll see. But in spite of all that, far from, as compared to many states, being commie IMO, & we haven't given up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So then instead of serving up cold beer, they'll sell more 80-90 proof whiskey and vodka?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What about warm beer?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the thought is to curb drunk driving, then wouldn't banning sales in convenience stores/gas stations be a better idea?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mmmmboy, there sure do know how to sift thru all the noise and land on the really important stuff.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Originally Posted by RAM
Can we still drink warm beer?

It’s done all the time in some countries.
Never bothered me when I needed a beer and that's all there was.

Didn't need ice in the whiskey (or whisky) either.

Rather than just banning cold beer sales, here's an idea.........................ban all liquor sales.

Oh Snap, they tried that before, didn't they.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Can you buy warm beer and ice, or will that be illegal?

NRA Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dale06
Can you buy warm beer and ice, or will that be illegal?
Only in separate containers. And one or the other must be kept in a locked container other than the glove compartment or console and neither within reach of the operator of the vehicle. And not on Sunday

There will be a push for new , non-existent, technology to serialize each can/bottle..Every six-pack will have to have a locking device sold with it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Mackey

And stupid ass laws like this would have done exactly jack schit to stop that guy from being drunk. Meanwhile it screws with many law abiding citizens and pisses off a whole lot more who look at republicans and ask themselves why they should vote republican when they're such dumbasses, might as well vote democrat, at least they admit they're communists.

Memphis is one of the top three most dangerous cities in America and it has absolutely nothing to do with somebody buying cold beer. These jackasses need to focus on fixing the massive institutionalized problems in that schithole before they decide to go on a bible thumping crusade over a non-problem. Jerks like this disgust me almost as much as Joe Biden...almost.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Retarded Evangelical Christian necon boomers are destroying America

Our biggest threat

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So after reading the bill it appears you can drive in Tennessee with an open container, they just don’t want it to be cold beer!

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
What are the chances that they are fundamentalist Baptists?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SamOlson
One of those dorks is the president of Rose Contruction.
I worked there for a year, basically making a statement to the firm I left, and went back to, that there were others who could use a hard charging guy with 40 years experience in construction.

I did not get along with his office manager who had been there for decades and saw me as a threat, but it had the desired effect at my old firm, put the guys with mud on their boots back in charge and the engineers in their proper role. I was asked back and at the end of this year will have been there 30 years. (They like the gray hair and experience, if not the inability to put up with BS)

Paul is a good man, treats his employees well, but has lost his way as a Senator. He is a Southern Baptist first and a legislator second. He does not want to see AR 15's in the Wal Mart.

His preacher and the little old ladies in his church hold far more sway over him than his oath to the Constitutions of the State and Union.

Last edited by worriedman; 02/15/24.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sako76
So after reading the bill it appears you can drive in Tennessee with an open container, they just don’t want it to be cold beer!
You can, but not legally just like you can pilot a vehicle without a license or insurance, or being able to speak or read English.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
What about cool beer...

I mean... is there a thermometer involved?

We need really clear guideline to define what "cold" actually means.

If your friend buys a bag of ice and a cooler... is that a "Straw Purchase"?

Is this a felony?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,424
Posts18,489,150
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.