Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffP
The DC two step.
When nothing comes of this (and NOTHING will come from it) Pravda will beat two songs.
1 Acquittal Acquittal Acquittal

2 They will spin the acquittal and accuse the Rs of just using power to “get even” for the Ds righteous investigations of Trump. As well as doing NOTHING to fix our problems.

Sorry guys our side is STUPID and the Ds control the narrative.

EVERY R should be repeating all Biden has to do is reimplement Trumps border policies. As well as hammering the Ds about not having $5 B for the wall but we have $460B/year for illegals.

I'm still waiting to see what happened with Comer's investigation of Biden graft. ??

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
God I miss the days of the old Republican Party.
Republicans are going to get crushed this fall. They didn’t learn their lesson in 2022, and it
will only be worse this time around. Only good thing I see coming out of this is that white trash Boebert will mostly likely get primaried and won’t be coming back. At least she will have Onlyfans.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I actually believe the Rs loosing the house and the Ds keeping the senate will be by design.

The uniparty wants Trump and America First dead and gone. They probably realize they are going to loose the WH , but they will have congress. The uniparty will fight/block Trump on EVERYTHING. Especially if it’s good for America. The same media that blocked biden’s laptop and parroted the Russia Russia Russia lie will bombard Americans with nothing but negative news about Trump 24/7. All lies , half truths and innuendo but who cares? The end justifies the means. The EOs Trump will sign are easily repealed in 28.

This will be the Rs contract with America V 2.0 .
All to kill the movement that wants America first policies…..

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by JeffP
I actually believe the Rs loosing the house and the Ds keeping the senate will be by design.

The uniparty wants Trump and America First dead and gone. They probably realize they are going to loose the WH , but they will have congress. The uniparty will fight/block Trump on EVERYTHING. Especially if it’s good for America. The same media that blocked biden’s laptop and parroted the Russia Russia Russia lie will bombard Americans with nothing but negative news about Trump 24/7. All lies , half truths and innuendo but who cares? The end justifies the means. The EOs Trump will sign are easily repealed in 28.

This will be the Rs contract with America V 2.0 .
All to kill the movement that wants America first policies…..
The Globalist/Nationalist struggle is world wide and the biggest conflict on the table. Everything else is effect, not cause.

Of course, it gets masked with gaslighting. Those who can see it can. Those who can't, are a big part of the problem and the reason these libs get away with what they get away with.

Hopefully what is hidden will be revealed, so much so that it's like a tsunami, big enough that even the MSM can't sweep it under the rug, it blowing them and the rug away.

I guess we can pray for miracles. I think it's gonna take one or more.

DF

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
With this and 8 bucks you can get a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Means nothing if the Swamp is still in charge.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
The Globalist/Nationalist struggle is world wide and the biggest conflict on the table. Everything else is effect, not cause.
DF
Nationalism? This is 'Merica! We're patriots, not nationalist. We have magic soil that doesn't need a common people, history and customs in order to function. Thats why everything is fantastic now compared to 70+ years ago.

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by BCBH
DF
Nationalism? This is 'Merica! We're patriots, not nationalist. We have magic soil that doesn't need a common people, history and customs in order to function. Thats why everything is fantastic now compared to 70+ years ago.
I get your tongue in cheek statement....

If we're American and Patriots, we're nationalist, gaslighting and MSM propaganda to the contrary.

The other side of the coin, are Globalists, the UN, the World Economic Forum, international bankers, and their cohorts striving for one world govt. or at least one world control. Their best interests aren't our best interests.

I think a lot of people are waking up. Maybe we needed the horrors of the Brandon administration to wake a sleeping giant. I just hope they haven't caused more damage than can be repaired.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 02/15/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DF

If we're American and Patriots, we're nationalist, gaslighting and MSM propaganda to the contrary.

The other side of the coin, are Globalists, the UN, the World Economic Forum, international bankers, and their cohorts striving for one world govt. or at least one world control. Their best interests aren't our best interests.

I think a lot of people are waking up. Maybe we needed the horrors of the Brandon administration to wake a sleeping giant. I just hope they haven't caused more damage than can be repaired.

DF
Nationalism isn't the same as patriotism.

Nationalism excludes. Patriotism doesnt care if the current demographic is replaced by a foreign entity, as long as they like the NFL, the bible and apple pie they're accepted lol. So by that measure I think Jags is right, the patriots are in control because the demographics of this country have been severely and destructively altered since the 1960s.

Last edited by BCBH; 02/15/24.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jetjockey
God I miss the days of the old Republican Party.
Republicans are going to get crushed this fall. They didn’t learn their lesson in 2022, and it
will only be worse this time around. Only good thing I see coming out of this is that white trash Boebert will mostly likely get primaried and won’t be coming back. At least she will have Onlyfans.

Yep... absolutely. The only wave is going to be blue.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
DF

DF

Nationalism excludes. Patriotism doesn't care if the current demographic is replaced by a foreign entity, as long as they like the NFL and apple pie they're accepted lol.
I'll have to think about that one.

Seems to me, from an American perspective, Patriotism and Nationalism are synonymous. Patriotism is to our nation, which is America. And, we do care that what we know as America is preserved as America.

Still thinking on that.

DF

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rugies
Now they want you to blame Myoarkas instead of Biden.

I thought Brandon appointed Commie Hairless Border Czar?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DF

DF

Nationalism excludes. Patriotism doesn't care if the current demographic is replaced by a foreign entity, as long as they like the NFL and apple pie they're accepted lol.
I'll have to think about that one.

Seems to me, from an American perspective, Patriotism and Nationalism are synonymous. Patriotism is to our nation, which is America. And, we do care that what we know as America is preserved as America.

Still thinking on that.

DF

If America was nationalist we'd still be a country of English and German descent. The demographic shell game has been going on since the 1800s. But at least those people were Western European. We used to have restrictions on Eastern European immigration (for good reason). You can look at the timeline of immigration policy since the founding and see where it started to change, who was pushing for it and where it eventually all went to hell (they had Ted Kennedy sell it to the public after both of his brothers were killed).

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Guess that depends on your definition of “nationalism”.

I don’t get the connotation of fixed demographics, more a pride in our flag and patriotism.

DF

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 67 invisible), 15,795 guests, and 1,005 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,200
Posts18,543,557
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.