Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
that wil be appealed and over turn down the road

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
NY needs money.

They found a way to Tax the Trump organization to the tune of 354.9M

Hope they move the whole works to a more tax friendly location like Elon is in the process of doing.

Bwana_1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steveredd1
that wil be appealed and over turn down the road
To appeal you have to put a percentage of value of decision up in assets or capital....so 10-20% of 354 mil will go on the block during appeal.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 02/16/24.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The fix was in a soon as that judge was appointed

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone this matters to - wasn't going to vote for him anyway.

Me

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Another black eye on the face of justice in America. Ridiculous.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Bwana_1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal

That's a stupid statement, I'll bet it matters to him....it would matter to me if I got banged for 350 million, but you just be you lol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Friday,we need a weekend news article.
I'm sure the appeal is already in the works.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This is what happens when you educate Norwegians and encourage them to seek public positions of power…

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

That's a stupid statement, I'll bet it matters to him....it would matter to me if I got banged for 350 million, but you just be you lol

The stupidity was not realizing I meant it from an election perspective - especially since I mentioned "voting for" him. As in "matters because now I don't know if he's the President for me" types.

Intelligent people read not only for content but context to formulate conclusions. EVEN IF some of the information was only implied but not outright specified.

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If I was Trump, I would put up Mara-Lago for collateral and pay the whole damned thing.

That’s the moron who said Mara-Lago was only worth $18 million. Show his stupid ass.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Only Leftards applaud or announce the weaponization of the justice system against political opposition .Fugking idiot

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Bwana_1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The stupidity was not realizing I meant it from an election perspective - especially since I mentioned "voting for" him. As in "matters because now I don't know if he's the President for me" types.

Intelligent people read not only for content but context to formulate conclusions. EVEN IF some of the information was only implied but not outright specified.

Please say "bible babble flip flop", 3 times really fast.

He's a businessman, this is about more than a popularity contest.....legacy, can you say legacy ?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I knew what you meant.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Please say "bible babble flip flop", 3 times really fast.

He's a businessman, this is about more than a popularity contest.....legacy, can you say legacy ?

Legacy as in being able to say that he served as a US President as well as being a billionaire, and dabbled as a celebrity and pop culture icon?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike

I knew what you meant.

I think we all did.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The judges and court rooms across America are now pretty much left of center. Donald Trump will be found culpable in pretty much any court room across America. I guess all of those years of brain washing at the America's law schools is paying off. Remember the elites don't see things like us commers do. Our definition of fair and theirs is completely different than ours.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 02/16/24.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No business in NY, does this mean he has to sell Trump Tower?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
The fix was in a soon as that judge was appointed
THAT!

The left was determined to 'get Trump', NO MATTER WHAT.. And yet there's ZERO effort to get those on the left who've committed crimes a lot more serious than DJT.. Can you say, Hillary? Comey? Schiff" Nadler" Obama? Biden jr.? Biden Sr.?

And that's just for starters.. ALL the above walk free as a bird... And why? 'Cuz they're DEMS! Be a Dem and you're automatically awarded a "get out of jail free" card..

The smarmy smirk on the face of that pos judge was, hopefully, captured in a phone pic to be used as one more stick in the fight for the appeal.. I hope that pos judge dies slowly, painfully, screaming in agony the entire time he's got left on this earth.. EFF him, EFF L. James, and EFF every freakin' DEM in this gov't...

Some day I'll tell you how I really feel about freakin' DEMS.... mad

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12savage, 60 invisible), 2,898 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,643
Posts18,512,351
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.