Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.businessinsider.com/cal...-ammo-guns-illegal-owned-arrested-2024-2

A man was arrested after agents found 248 guns and 1 million rounds of ammo in his California home.

The state attorney general said he also had 3,000 gun magazines and several grenades in his home.

The weapons included 11 machine guns, 133 handguns, and 60 assault rifles, authorities said.

A man in Richmond, California, was arrested last month after authorities found an illegal cache of 248 guns and 1 million rounds of ammo in his home, the state attorney general said on Thursday.
Attorney General Rob Bonta said in a statement that the man, who was not named, was legally prohibited from owning guns in California.
Law-enforcement officials who searched the man's home on January 31 found 11 military-style machine guns, 133 handguns, 37 rifles, 60 assault rifles, seven shotguns, and 3,000 large-capacity magazines, Bonta said.

Authorities also found 1 million rounds of "miscellaneous caliber ammunition" and dozens of rifle receivers and pistol frames, the attorney general said.

Several grenades were also discovered, but they were determined to be inert by local bomb squads, per the statement.

The man's home also contained 20 silencers and four flare guns, it said.

"In our efforts to retrieve guns from a prohibited individual, we found hundreds of allegedly illegal weapons and approximately one million rounds of ammunition," Bonta said.

11 military-style machine guns

60 assault rifles

37 rifles

7 shotguns

133 handguns

Several suspected grenades

20 silencers

4 flare guns

3,000 large-capacity magazines

Approximately 1 million rounds of various caliber ammunition

Dozens of rifle receivers and pistol frames

Proud NRA Life Member

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
My hero

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couldn't just say the total number of long guns, had to toss military style and assault rifles in there.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
1 million rounds doesn't seem so much when you consider there were 11 machineguns in the collection.

My question is......did he actually kill anyone, or commit any crimes with any of the firearms confiscated???

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Who counted the ammo? I’m certain it wasn’t a government employee nor news reporter.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
My question is......did he actually kill anyone, or commit any crimes with any of the firearms confiscated???

Exactly

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The wording in these liberal rags is always so telling.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He was a "prohibited individual"

That is boomerspeak for "he got caught with a joint during a traffic stop". Thanks boomers!

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
That's a nice start.

Someday he might make Campfire level of gun loonie.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Stickfight

That is boomerspeak for "he got caught with a joint during a traffic stop". Thanks boomers!

Possible. As a boomer myself, I'm betting that the State of CA was well aware of his respectable (legal?....probably) collection, and were waiting for him to make the smallest mistake to get authorization for the seizure.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Possible. As a boomer myself, I'm betting that the State of CA was well aware of his respectable (legal?....probably) collection, and were waiting for him to make the smallest mistake to get authorization for the seizure.

Prohibited....in California.

You'll notice they said nothing about him being prohibited under Federal law.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
What they don't say, is usually telling.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Stickfight a one trick pony with his boomer bashing. Has he not made relevant comments without it?

Man, what a broken record.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He had a nice collection of guns and plenty ammo as well good for him.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The inter-generational warfare is really stupid. It's another thing created and fueled by the MSM to create political division (divide and conquer).

I don't fall for any of it. Either I like you, or I don't. It's nothing to do with when you were born.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunzo
Stickfight a one trick pony with his boomer bashing. Has he not made relevant comments without it?

Man, what a broken record.

What is your ethnicity?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

hmm. Thought dope was legal in KA.

That said he probably also didn't turn over weapons when KA banded them or some such. And it caught up with him.

Million rounds. My hero.

I've always dreamed of buying a pallet of those 55 gallon barrels full of 223. Preferably good bullets like 70-80 grainer bthp or something along those lines........ just one barrel was pretty expensive years ago. Over 10K IIRC.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The inter-generational warfare is really stupid. It's another thing created and fueled by the MSM to create political division (divide and conquer).

I don't fall for any of it. Either I like you, or I don't. It's nothing to do with when you were born.
Thats the problem. Its all planned. Instigated by teaching methods. And it shows how long its been going on here. I have a severe dislike for those that just bash due to age.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495

hmm. Thought dope was legal in KA.

That said he probably also didn't turn over weapons when KA banded them or some such. And it caught up with him.

Million rounds. My hero.

I've always dreamed of buying a pallet of those 55 gallon barrels full of 223. Preferably good bullets like 70-80 grainer bthp or something along those lines........ just one barrel was pretty expensive years ago. Over 10K IIRC.
Marijuana may be legal on the state level but still a federal offense to be in possession of firearms and weed together from my understanding.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 55 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,840
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.