Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Hello

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That Captain Kangaroo judge knows he's going to get reversed on appeal, or at least the fine will get reduced to a tiny fraction of what he imposed, so he chose to shoot the moon. He knows he's in for a rough ride once Trump wins in November, along with that skank DA who pushed the case in the first place.

I think it will stand with a small reduction in the end, past history was weighed in the decision and the courts rarely contest each other on civil matters....FOX will have to pay their huge tab, with more coming in the future. It's like asking cops to rat out cops, just doesn't happen.

His SIL got 2 billion from his buddy MBS in Saudi Arabia, snatch a wad off of him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Valsdad
better than a donation...........................

are YOU going to your local caucus to vote for Trump next month???

No, because Trump won my state in a landslide last time and will again this time. So my vote means literally nothing, but a donation to his GoFund me page, well that's real. Are you going to make one? Even $20 would help. RIBKA isn't even willing go give $10. He's all hat and no cattle. RMiller, good job. You're one of the good guys.
No, I am not going to donate. I don't make a habit of donating to billionaires when I lived on a fixed income in retirement. I ran the math, if I did it correctly his +/- $350M fine amounts to approximately 29% of his estimated income of $1.2B last year. If he can't afford to live on the remainder, I don't feel sorry for him, especially sorry enough to donate to him.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ftsa&q=Donald+Trump+daily+income&ia=web

I will however vote for him in my State's primary election and general election (should he be the R candidate). One might say my vote "means literally nothing" as the county I live in votes 75% R in every election and the State I live in will give all it's electoral votes to the D candidate whether it is a warm body or a cold dead one.

The point is, you have a vote and you choose not to use it.................tells me a lot about a person.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
That Captain Kangaroo judge knows he's going to get reversed on appeal, or at least the fine will get reduced to a tiny fraction of what he imposed, so he chose to shoot the moon. He knows he's in for a rough ride once Trump wins in November, along with that skank DA who pushed the case in the first place.

I think it will stand with a small reduction in the end, past history was weighed in the decision and the courts rarely contest each other on civil matters....FOX will have to pay their huge tab, with more coming in the future. It's like asking cops to rat out cops, just doesn't happen.

His SIL got 2 billion from his buddy MBS in Saudi Arabia, snatch a wad off of him.

So what you are saying every American that has a mortgage approved by a bank and pays off the loan they should be fined over $300 million dollars

It’s amazing how dumbed down Americans are now.

Last edited by ribka; 02/17/24.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

So what you are saying every American that has a mortgage approved by a bank and pays off the loan they should be fined over $300 million dollars

It’s amazing how dumbed down Americans are now.

No, that's not what I said or implied. Have another drink, your last 10 posts have been calling guys out with insults.....and half of them you read the post wrong, take a nap or quit drinking.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will be reversed.

The judge made far too many errors for the appellate court to ignore.His clerk,Allison Greenfield,who sat at the bench and who made many decisions instead of the judge,were overtly prejudicial.Her background,especially her ties to Chuck Schumer,will also be assailed and proven to be extremely prejudicial.Greenfield's political contributions to Democratic groups that supported AG Letitia James,will also be called into question.

The prosecuting attorney made many mistakes,even crossing over into malfeasance,that weren't corrected by the judge.

Engoron's extra judicial gag orders will certainly be judged as an abridgment of President Trump's first amendment rights.

Most of these are considered reversible errors.These errors will be used as a cudgel to undo the damage caused by this Bolshevik judge and his comrade assistant.

It will be the undoing of the Soros sponsored,Marxist slave,Letittia James,who hired on to Soros' Nazi plantation.Her remarks about "indicting Trump" as a plank in election platform,will come back to bite her on her already oversize ass.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
It will be reversed.

The judge made far too many errors for the appellate court to ignore.His clerk,Allison Greenfield,who sat at the bench and who made many decisions instead of the judge,that were prejudicial.Her background,especially her ties to Chuck Schumer,will also be assailed and proven to be extremely prejudicial.Greenfield's political contributions to Democratic groups that supported AG Letitia James,will also be called into question.

The prosecuting attorney made many mistakes,even crossing over into malfeasance,that weren't corrected by the judge.

Engoron's extra judicial gag orders will certainly be judged as an abridgment of President Trump's first amendment rights.

Most of these are considered reversible errors.These errors will be used as a cudgel to undo the damage caused by this Bolshevik judge and his comrade assistant.

It will be the undoing of the Soros sponsored,Marxist slave,Letittia James,who hired on to Soros' Nazi plantation.Her remarks about "indicting Trump" as a plank in election platform,will come back to bite her on her already oversize ass.

I agree many BS liberties were taken by the judge, and he over stepped his authority and complete lack of neutrality.....but depending on the court/judge the appeal ends up with, I personally doubt it will be lowered much.

Time will tell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A question: So who is the damaged party that will be lucky enough to cash that check? I.e. Where will that fine go, and what will it be used for?

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute
A question: So who is the damaged party that will be lucky enough to cash that check? I.e. Where will that fine go, and what will it be used for?

I thought NY state steals it, if the appeal isn't won.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rte
It will be reversed.

The judge made far too many errors for the appellate court to ignore.His clerk,Allison Greenfield,who sat at the bench and who made many decisions instead of the judge,that were prejudicial.Her background,especially her ties to Chuck Schumer,will also be assailed and proven to be extremely prejudicial.Greenfield's political contributions to Democratic groups that supported AG Letitia James,will also be called into question.

I agree many BS liberties were taken by the judge, and he over stepped his authority and complete lack of neutrality.....but depending on the court/judge the appeal ends up with, I personally doubt it will be lowered much.

Time will tell.

Fascinating

How about some legal analysis of the actual trial the evidence presented where Trump was found guilty drunky?

Last edited by ribka; 02/17/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rte
It will be reversed.

The judge made far too many errors for the appellate court to ignore.His clerk,Allison Greenfield,who sat at the bench and who made many decisions instead of the judge,were overtly prejudicial.Her background,especially her ties to Chuck Schumer,will also be assailed and proven to be extremely prejudicial.Greenfield's political contributions to Democratic groups that supported AG Letitia James,will also be called into question.

Correct rte, this "judgement" will not stand scrutiny.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 02/17/24.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
It will not stand appeal, but trump.will have to hold $$$$ in escrow. He won't have a problem doing that.

The real question is will Tardqueen vote for trump?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Tarquin
$355,000,000 million in fines and a 3-year ban for over-estimating asset values (which every single business and person in America does when they apply for a loan) and when not a single soul lost one penny. It is beyond unfair and an obvious political hit job. Below is the GoFundMe link. Let's see how many here will put their money where their mouths are. I kicked down a hunski. With PayPal fees it was 119.00. Lets' do it!

https://gofund.me/5cef8491

The $115K raised so far will cover the interest that has accrued over the last 24 hours. At the statutory rate of 9% the total goes up by approximately $110K per day.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
It will not stand appeal, but trump.will have to hold $$$$ in escrow. He won't have a problem doing that.

The real question is will Tardqueen vote for trump?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by rte
It will be reversed.

You don't seem to understand what constitutes reversible error. None of the things you mentioned are reversible error. Something like admitting into evidence something that clearly should have been excluded under the rules of evidence, or excluding something that is clearly admissible are examples of reversible error. Giving incorrect instructions to the jury is another common example. None of those happened here.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Originally Posted by rte
It will be reversed.

You don't seem to understand what constitutes reversible error. None of the things you mentioned are reversible error. Something like admitting into evidence something that clearly should have been excluded under the rules of evidence, or excluding something that is clearly admissible are examples of reversible error. Giving incorrect instructions to the jury is another common example. None of those happened here.

Don't tell ribka, he's drunk again and will curse you out.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ribka
#16168354 06/14/21
OPOnline Content
Tarquin
Campfire Trac
ker

T
Salmon, Idaho
Originally Posted by jackmountain
There’s actually still people that thinks Chauvin killed that POS?

Chauvin stands convicted, so yes. In fact nationally, I'd say far more think he is quilty than otherwise.
No one ever asked me.... figure out where and who they poll for an opinion like yours...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The misunderstanding of what constitutes a reversible error lies with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_error

In United States law, a reversible error is an error of sufficient gravity to warrant reversal of a judgment on appeal. It is an error by the trier of law (judge), or the trier of fact (the jury, or the judge if it is a bench trial), or malfeasance by one of the trying attorneys, which results in an unfair trial. It is to be distinguished from harmless errors which do not rise to a level which brings the validity of the judgment into question and thus do not lead to a reversal upon appeal.

Originally Posted by rte
His clerk,Allison Greenfield,who sat at the bench and who made many decisions instead of the judge,were overtly prejudicial.
The clerk making decisions constitutes a reversible error.

Originally Posted by rte
This qualifies as a reversible error.

excluding something that is clearly admissible are examples of reversible error.

Since you brought up the topic,there were numerous pieces of evidence that were exculpatory,which weren't allowed by this Bolshevik judge.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by rte
The misunderstanding of what constitutes a reversible error lies with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_error

In United States law, a reversible error is an error of sufficient gravity to warrant reversal of a judgment on appeal. It is an error by the trier of law (judge), or the trier of fact (the jury, or the judge if it is a bench trial), or malfeasance by one of the trying attorneys, which results in an unfair trial. It is to be distinguished from harmless errors which do not rise to a level which brings the validity of the judgment into question and thus do not lead to a reversal upon appeal.

Originally Posted by rte
His clerk,Allison Greenfield,who sat at the bench and who made many decisions instead of the judge,were overtly prejudicial.
The clerk making decisions constitutes a reversible error.

Originally Posted by rte
This qualifies as a reversible error.

excluding something that is clearly admissible are examples of reversible error.

Since you brought up the topic,there were numerous pieces of evidence that were exculpatory,which weren't allowed by this Bolshevik judge.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 219DW, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 64 invisible), 1,907 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,267
Posts18,525,375
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.