Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JMR40
No one that refused to be jabbed has regretted it, (not 1!!)

I've been to a few funerals. They begged for the shot, but it was too late.

Somebody "ESTIMATES" 17 million. So far less than 70 confirmed. Worldwide. For perspective there were roughly 20 people per year that died from the same blood clots before the vax existed. And roughly 1/2 of the people who died from Covid and had autopsies had the same blood clots. Covid causes the blood clots. You're concerned about unknown long-term effect of taking the vaccine but ignore the unknown long-term effects of having Covid. How many un-vaxxed people will develop these same blood clots down the road because they had a mild case of Covid?

Introduce anything into your body and it can have a negative effect on some people. I've personally known people who died from drinking too much water. It dilutes the electrolytes in your blood and the heart stops. More people died last year because they ate a peanut and didn't know they were allergic than died from the Covid Vaccine.

Over 80% of the US population took the shot, over 90% of those 65 and older. If this was only a fraction as deadly as some people want to make you believe we wouldn't have enough space to store all the bodies.

You do actually believe 80% of the US population took it. All your numbers are make believe BS numbers that you are parroting from MSM. Only 70 confirmed cases? Really again a number you're parroting from BS MSM. Hell I'm a nobody with few friends and personally know 2 that died right after they took the damn jab. I know just a coincidence. I've been in healthcare for 30+ years as well as my wife. We know very few people in healthcare that took the jab. A lot may have a card saying they got the jab but intelligent people who saw through the BS knew better. If the actual number of jabites was 40% I would be amazed.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everybody knows that the jab saved nobody and is going to eventually kill everybody that took it. crazy

Ya'll deserve each other. Carry on.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Don't believe everything your read, especially here. To many arm chair experts that get their medicine from the local feed store.
^^^
Jabbed

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Somebody "ESTIMATES" 17 million. So far less than 70 confirmed. Worldwide. For perspective there were roughly 20 people per year that died from the same blood clots before the vax existed. And roughly 1/2 of the people who died from Covid and had autopsies had the same blood clots. Covid causes the blood clots. You're concerned about unknown long-term effect of taking the vaccine but ignore the unknown long-term effects of having Covid. How many un-vaxxed people will develop these same blood clots down the road because they had a mild case of Covid?

Introduce anything into your body and it can have a negative effect on some people. I've personally known people who died from drinking too much water. It dilutes the electrolytes in your blood and the heart stops. More people died last year because they ate a peanut and didn't know they were allergic than died from the Covid Vaccine.

Over 80% of the US population took the shot, over 90% of those 65 and older. If this was only a fraction as deadly as some people want to make you believe we wouldn't have enough space to store all the bodies.

Boomers love and believe everything the big government tell them

Estimate around one billion got the untested vaccine regarding the 17 million excess unexplained deaths

Many countries in Africa who were taking ivermectin for viral and parasites diseases for 40 years have almost zero excess deaths so so much for Covid causing this

If you get the untested covid vaccine you will never get or spread Covid. That’s what governments told the people worldwide to justify the untested jab

How did that work out boomer?

Lol

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 99guy
Everybody knows that the jab saved nobody and is going to eventually kill everybody that took it. crazy

^^^
Jabbed.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

^^^
Jabbed and a liar.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This post is absolute bullchit and filled with lies. You sound like youre on faucis payroll

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hey look, another dumbass. Youre right, the death shot saved no f uckin one. It doesnt stop you from getting it. It doesnt stop you from spreading it. Numbers are showing its far deadlier than covid. Would you care to share any other of your brilliant thoughts?

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/19/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Knew this thread would bring out the f ucktards. You azzholes who continue to push for this shot are seriously evil people or you are so mentally incapable of forming your own thought that you for sure cant dress yourself in the morning

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

When you taking another booster shot?

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It killed my mom's cousin.

The doctors even admitted as such....and they were in a liberal as hell area.

Her other cousin came really close.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
ribka: I was born in 1952. That makes me for sure a "boomer". I don't believe a f'ing thing the government tells me.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You just lost credibility.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by las
If it is true the side affects are leaking over and establishing in the DNA it just won't matter several generations down the line. If humans last that long. Virtually everyone will have the bugs in their DNA, and Big Pharm rolls on forever with "cures".

Whether or not you have had the jab is irrelevant to your great great descendants.

Too late now!
It needs to be made illegal for those who've had the shot to reproduce.

How would you suggest the government administer this?

Is this place getting dumber or crazier or both?

Nut shop.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ribka
ribka: I was born in 1952. That makes me for sure a "boomer". I don't believe a f'ing thing the government tells me.

You have learned well. The Govt said the jab was safe. The Govt said Remdisivir was safe. The Govt said Faukki was our man.

The Govt said Hydroxychloroquine would kill you. The Govt said Ivermectin was a dog and horse worm medicine.

The Govt said Trump would destroy the economy. The Govt said Trump would start WW3. The Govt said Trump was Crazy.The Govt said Putin is our enemy. The Govt said Biden won fair and square.

The Govt said Q was a larp.

The Govt said Trump and Putin were doing Colluding. Together!! crazy

Conclusion: Trump and Putin are working together to destroy civilization.

The Govt agrees with this guy. shocked

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/19/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
My major concern is how badly has the blood supply been affected from the jab. What happens when a loved one needs an emergency blood transfusion. Do the dangers of the jab carry into the blood supply?

I'm so glad no one in my immediate family took the jab! There were way too many things not adding up for me to even consider taking that stuff!

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 02/19/24.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's a pretty low rate out of 13.5 billion and did very little to rectify our worlds over population. If the bug and the shot were indeed military releases, they were pretty damn wimpy. Our obituaries suggest this community is closely tracking the mean US death rate (about 1.044% annually) from all causes with about 2 out of our 7,500-population buying the farm each week. Mostly due to old age (from 1930's - 1940's) and a few highway wrecks. Haven't had any kids tip over from heart issues either.

We didn't seem to get a purge from the shots, and we have a bunch nay sayers and antigovernment types around. Maybe we just got a bad batch here.

As to livestock treatments/vaccines, despite claims, few if any have a 100% efficacy. One can find hundreds of citations addressing vaccine efficacy and its relationships to stress or deficiencies. I.e. With extended stress, efficacy is reduced. Shipping stock 200 miles and hitting them with an array of shots as they get off a truck can be a waste of time and money. Feedlots much prefer, and will pay a bit extra for stock vaccinated in a familiar and relaxed atmosphere a couple weeks before shipping. The same can be said for nutritional deficiencies. Locally, our forages are copper deficient. This is most noticeable among black angus where their coats exhibit a slight reddish sheen. Those cattle have poor immune responses and exhibited less gain than our supplemented stock.

Beings we're also animals, there are likely several aspects of our lives and general health that contribute to immunity.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/20/24.

1Minute
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Riverc
And people are still taking the shots. My old buddy is one of them can't talk no sense in his head. And he's not a democrat
at my annual physical last week, my primary care doctor asked me again if I was going to get the 'vaccine'. We had a rather frank discussion about the issue. Like most all doctors, he still believes in the CDC, WHO and the media.
He was uncomfortable when I asked about a mutual friend, a fully vaccinated doctor, that recently died of sudden onset, turbo progression prostate cancer.

At the height of covid, when the Vaccine firsr came out, every dang doctor I took my teenage sons too was asking why I wasn't getting them Vaxxed? Perfectly healthy teenage boys. Why the heck would they need it? They probably had a .0000000000001% chance of dieing from Covid...I more or less told them it's our business and my sons aren't getting any "vaccine" they don't need.

I can just imagine how many people these doctors pressed and got parents to force this poison on their children..

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Don't believe everything your read, especially here. To many arm chair experts that get their medicine from the local feed store.
^^^
Jabbed

Every single one of those “farm store medicines” has gone through far more rigorous testing than the mRNA fake vaccine bullshit. Those farm store medicines also have proven track records of being not just safe but EFFECTIVE…NONE of that can be said for the clot shots! 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by add
^^^
Jabbed

Every single one of those “farm store medicines” has gone through far more rigorous testing than the mRNA fake vaccine bullshit. Those farm store medicines also have proven track records of being not just safe but EFFECTIVE…NONE of that can be said for the clot shots! 😂

The dumbass forgets Hydroxychloroquine is Rxed to thousands every year going to visit Africa and is available OTC throughout central Africa and resulted in Equitorial Africa having some of the lowest Covid-19 disease and death rates in the world.

Faukkis own headline news in 2005 or so was the headline discovery reported that Hydroxychloroquine was a potent anti-Sars C medication. Faukki just conveniently forgot that 15 years later.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

176 members (450yukon, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 43Shooter, 26 invisible), 15,373 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,105
Posts18,541,883
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
07:15 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.