Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Easier that way to make the records conform with the narrative.

Twitter

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That way they can whitewash the criminal records by race............no pun intended, and make it look like Blacks are committing LESS crimes than they actually are.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Or maybe make it look like Whites are committing more crimes , remember Wray, Biden and Garland are running the narrative that the Greatest Threat to our National Security is the White Right Wing .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
That way they can whitewash the criminal records by race............no pun intended, and make it look like Blacks are committing LESS crimes than they actually are.

Bingo. Give this man a prize.

There is an “Information War” going on and it’s being generated towards our youth and minorities.

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Never Fly

Just look at the Names anyone with half a Brain knows White People don’t name their kids after some Twisted Aberration of Commercial Food Items..

F’ck All

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Never Fly

Just look at the Names anyone with half a Brain knows White People don’t name their kids after some Twisted Aberration of Commercial Food Items..

F’ck All
The statistical data base being manipulated will not list the names, only the race.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is too easily debunked by checking the offender website.

I'll call BS on the Xweet.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Caucasians and hispanics are lumped together on the FBI crime statistics.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FatCity67
That is too easily debunked by checking the offender website.

I'll call BS on the Xweet.

And you'd be wrong... it's been going on for years, and they always claim it's a 'clerical error', and yet it keeps happening and the records are never correctted. I've never seen a White person's criminal record that stated they were Black. But I've seen Asian, Black, Latino/Hispanics listed as Non-Hispanic, White.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by akrange
Never Fly

F’ck All
The statistical data base being manipulated will not list the names, only the race.

Those Tricksters

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have my doubts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
During the mid 1800’s and possibly before or after, you were considered negro if you had 1/32 negro blood. They probably changed the definition so if you are less than half negro you are considered white. Changing the definition of crime to make it appear there is less crime. Changed the definition of a vaccine to include the Shanghai shivers shot. Changed the way they measure unemployment to skew the numbers. Changed the formula to measure inflation so it appears lower. Everything has been changed. All the monuments have been destroyed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Almost like they want a white genocide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That tranny beast thing that attempted to shoot up the church the other week was listed as white. It was far from white lol

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Speaking of race and crime, I have an interesting observation. I was in my Sheriff’s Department to renew my Concealed Carry Permit. Sitting in the lobby waiting my turn, I was watching a TV on the wall scroll through the local wanted criminals. Almost all were Mexicans. Our county its share of white trash and black folks, so I was a bit surprised at what I was watching on the screen. I guess this is the new normal?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
Or maybe make it look like Whites are committing more crimes , remember Wray, Biden and Garland are running the narrative that the Greatest Threat to our National Security is the White Right Wing .

Maybe they mean that we're the greatest threat to THEIR security.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
That tranny mass shooter that had the child with her from a couple weeks ago was listed as white even they she was from south america and clearly hispanic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meanwhile, Europeans prior to modern times are now depicted as being Afreakin, Asian, Mexican, etc. Vikings now look like Uncle Rastus with dreadlocks and Queen Mary was a sheboon with a surly attitude and the village baker in Bordeaux looked like Bin Hao Ling.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Try asking AI to show you a picture of a happy White family, or a happy White couple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BS it is.

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/sops/flyer.jsf?personId=2208

Google the Texas website referenced in the image and you find on the IFunny web page.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (257 mag, badwolf, 35, BABore, 11 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,062
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.