Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
That is too easily debunked by checking the offender website.

I'll call BS on the Xweet.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Wrong state.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Read my post once more. Your link no worky for me.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by FatCity67
That is too easily debunked by checking the offender website.

I'll call BS on the Xweet.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Read my post once more. Your link no worky for me.

The link to the TX DPS website links as a YT video for whatever reason

"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can ya'll not see the red text with the archive links? I checked TX DPS website, Willie Thomas is listed as White and so is Brian Lampkin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These are saved copies of the TX DPS website... It's amazing how many people are adamant about things that they don't know, especially when it's easily verified.

louby innocent

jimmie clark

willie thomas

brian lampkin

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Just like gender, one can identify as on wishes.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
BS it is.

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/sops/flyer.jsf?personId=2208

Google the Texas website referenced in the image and you find on the IFunny web page.

Doubts confirmed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BS it is.

Google the Texas website referenced in the image and you find on the IFunny web page.

Can you be more clear about what you mean in regards to the TX DPS website?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
BS it is.

Doubts confirmed.

It won't hyperlink without showing as a broken YT video, but here's the actual pages if anyone wants to see the Truth.

HTML

https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=04253926

https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=17650525

https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=06001768

It looks like Louby Innocent's record was corrected recently, but the other three are still there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Crime is crime....

Why should it be any difference on who committed it?

Skin color only matters, to the democRATS, since racism and race baiting is the corner stone of their overall platform.

They want to point out how the blacks are "Victims"... and Non Blacks are the tyrants, so the world needs the DemocRATS to be the saviors, hence justifying their existence.

The democRATic party are the ones with a platform of " legalizing drugs", "defund the police", or just get rid of the police, the party that makes Blacks committing crimes the Victims of the crime in the first place...

They are the common denominator in this problem in this nation... essentially making themselves the real criminal in the big picture of things.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have quite a few Creoles of color and Mexican people in our area where I served as a game warden for 30 years. The Creoles were likely about 1/8 to 3/16 African black and were no darker complexioned than me. The Mexicans by and large were a mixture of Spanish and Indigenous. They were likewise about my complexion or a little darker. When I wrote a citation or a report that had a blank for race I just wrote White. No one ever complained. They were in fact part or mostly Caucasian and I certainly wasn’t going to call the Creoles Black. Hispanic is not a race so what do you call a mixed blood Latin American? What if you had to identify an Australian Aborigine. What would you write?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Serious question. How do you list race when someone is bi-racial. Based on looks you can easily tell that most are mixed race, but others may be mixed and could easily pass for a white person, others don't have any white features and appear as a black.

Just looking at him I would have never guessed Obama had a white mother. He chose to call himself black but could have just as easily claimed to be white. I guess it depends on what is more advantageous to you at the time.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by victoro
Caucasians and hispanics are lumped together on the FBI crime statistics.
Originally Posted by killerv
That tranny mass shooter that had the child with her from a couple weeks ago was listed as white even they she was from south america and clearly hispanic.

Hispanic is not a race. It is a culture, or an ethnicity. There is a big difference between ethnicity and race, though many are too blind to recognize such.

What race are the majority of present day natives of South and Central America, or the historical residents of 1820 Arizona, New Mexico, California, and Texas?

They are and have been various blends of indigenous Native Americans crossed with Europeans. They can as easily be described as Caucasion as they can be called Native American.

Don't blame me. Blame the Spanish conquistadors who purposely left their women at home when they came to America with the purpose of breeding the native population out of existence.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That will go well when the a on goes out....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was licensed by the United States Coast Guard in 1972 at age twenty as a Seaman in the U.s. Merchant Marine. There was no notation of race on my picture ID but there was a description of complexion. Mine was called “ruddy”.

I have gotten one of those Ancestry.com DNA tests that shows me as all British Isles, Central Europe, and even some Scandinavian. The only exception was a very small admixture of Jewish DNA. Yet, many times I’ve been approached by Hispanics thinking I was an Hispanic that might could translate for them.

Dark complexion doesn’t mean you are not Caucasian.

As far as I know East Indian people, Arabs, and Persians are Caucasian.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Crime is crime....

Why should it be any difference on who committed it?

If you have any interest in controlling it you need to know who commits it.

If crime has nothing to do with race, why does one race commit far more of it everywhere in the world you find them? This is true to such an extent that...and you won't believe this...crime stats have to be manipulated when people start noticing.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
It looks like Louby Innocent's record was corrected recently, but the other three are still there.
Corrected, likely, only after caught.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Maybe they identify as white. Everything is so batshidt crazy anymore.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, badwolf, 257 mag, benchman, BDR1, 5 invisible), 1,441 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,058
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.