Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by FatCity67
That is too easily debunked by checking the offender website.

I'll call BS on the Xweet.

And you'd be wrong... it's been going on for years, and they always claim it's a 'clerical error', and yet it keeps happening and the records are never correctted. I've never seen a White person's criminal record that stated they were Black. But I've seen Asian, Black, Latino/Hispanics listed as Non-Hispanic, White.

He wasn't wrong. This lists Louby Innocent as black, not white.

Texas Public Sex Offend Registry

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Longbob

And you'd be wrong... it's been going on for years, and they always claim it's a 'clerical error', and yet it keeps happening and the records are never correctted. I've never seen a White person's criminal record that stated they were Black. But I've seen Asian, Black, Latino/Hispanics listed as Non-Hispanic, White.

The Long and short of it is that it's an input data entry error somewhere along the several different agencies and who knows how many entry clerks not including the original arresting officer unless you can prove otherwise.

Why didn't they show a sample of 100 Black offenders who probably are all identified as black?

Or how many White offenders that are identified as Black?

What about females? Where is that sampling.

I get what the premise of the post is about I just don't believe it plays out unless you have a much larger sample amongst all races and genders. Not to mention what agencies the originated the offender entry and if there is an agenda bias there.

You don't have to convince me Wokeism has infected all levels of Governmental Bureaucracy.

I originated the label Administrative State Pension Whore many years ago for a reason.

So yes IT's BULLCHIT in this instance unless you can prove your thesis with more than a hand full of examples out of tens of thousands per agency.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular

Check the other three out, and there's still an archive of the page where it WAS listed as White. As I noted earlier they must have recently corrected that record, but the other three are still listed as White. So, yes... he is still wrong, but they updated one of them, and the other three are still flawed. It wasn't BS at all, instead the record was fixed. So now both of you are wrong, congratulations.

Uno

Dos

Tres

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Check the other three out, and there's still an archive of the page where it WAS listed as White. As I noted earlier they must have recently corrected that record, but the other three are still listed as White. So, yes... he is still wrong, but they updated one of them, and the other three are still flawed. It wasn't BS at all, instead the record was fixed. So now both of you are wrong, congratulations.

Uno

Dos

tres

Nope. I posted the one in conflict with the X post straight off the public website. You can try to parse this any way it makes you comfortable.

Carry on.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
I was licensed by the United States Coast Guard in 1972 at age twenty as a Seaman in the U.s. Merchant Marine. There was no notation of race on my picture ID but there was a description of complexion. Mine was called “ruddy”.

I have gotten one of those Ancestry.com DNA tests that shows me as all British Isles, Central Europe, and even some Scandinavian. The only exception was a very small admixture of Jewish DNA. Yet, many times I’ve been approached by Hispanics thinking I was an Hispanic that might could translate for them.

Dark complexion doesn’t mean you are not Caucasian.

As far as I know East Indian people, Arabs, and Persians are Caucasian.

Don't forget Italians.

Basically any place with lots of sun or easy access to sea food.

Sea food in the diet lessons the need for the skin to absorb sun rays.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Uno

Dos

Tres

Christ, this country has enough issues without inventing new ones.

Three or even four misidentified inmates, perps, or convicts out of the MILLIONS in our system does not an agenda make.

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet
NAACP
https://naacp.org › resources › criminal-justice-fact-sheet
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population. African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 ...

That is a 1 or 2 in a million mistake.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Three or even four misidentified inmates, perps, or convicts out of the MILLIONS in our system does not an agenda make.
What makes you think it's not pervasive? If you find four examples, chances are that there are many more that you don't know about.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What makes you think it's not pervasive? If you find four examples, chances are that there are many more that you don't know about.

Because YOU have an agenda. And there are many more like you with the same agenda. I am confident if these errors were really prevalent you (collective) would have used some fancy search tool to ferret them out for us, rather than just find four examples, one of which has been fixed.

ETA: Remember the left's primary objective is to convince the masses that Blacks are incarcerated at unjust rates due simply to racist policies. If those black inmates are misidentified as White, that is contrary to the statistics desired for presentation.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 02/22/24.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Easier that way to make the records conform with the narrative.

Twitter
You’re better than this

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Uno

Dos

Tres

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet
NAACP
https://naacp.org › resources › criminal-justice-fact-sheet
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population. African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 ...

That is a 1 or 2 in a million mistake.

Holy crap, consider the implications.

The stats showing how 13% of the population committ a huge percentage of the crimes and make up 40% of prisoners.

If blacks are being labeled white, just how much worse are the real stats?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
All part of the same pattern:

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular

Uno

Dos

tres

Nope. I posted the one in conflict with the X post straight off the public website. You can try to parse this any way it makes you comfortable.

Carry on.

Do you understand the concept of time?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,081
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.