Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Easier that way to make the records conform with the narrative.

Twitter

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That way they can whitewash the criminal records by race............no pun intended, and make it look like Blacks are committing LESS crimes than they actually are.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Or maybe make it look like Whites are committing more crimes , remember Wray, Biden and Garland are running the narrative that the Greatest Threat to our National Security is the White Right Wing .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
That way they can whitewash the criminal records by race............no pun intended, and make it look like Blacks are committing LESS crimes than they actually are.

Bingo. Give this man a prize.

There is an “Information War” going on and it’s being generated towards our youth and minorities.

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Never Fly

Just look at the Names anyone with half a Brain knows White People don’t name their kids after some Twisted Aberration of Commercial Food Items..

F’ck All

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Never Fly

Just look at the Names anyone with half a Brain knows White People don’t name their kids after some Twisted Aberration of Commercial Food Items..

F’ck All
The statistical data base being manipulated will not list the names, only the race.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is too easily debunked by checking the offender website.

I'll call BS on the Xweet.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Caucasians and hispanics are lumped together on the FBI crime statistics.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FatCity67

And you'd be wrong... it's been going on for years, and they always claim it's a 'clerical error', and yet it keeps happening and the records are never correctted. I've never seen a White person's criminal record that stated they were Black. But I've seen Asian, Black, Latino/Hispanics listed as Non-Hispanic, White.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by akrange
Never Fly

F’ck All
The statistical data base being manipulated will not list the names, only the race.

Those Tricksters

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have my doubts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
During the mid 1800’s and possibly before or after, you were considered negro if you had 1/32 negro blood. They probably changed the definition so if you are less than half negro you are considered white. Changing the definition of crime to make it appear there is less crime. Changed the definition of a vaccine to include the Shanghai shivers shot. Changed the way they measure unemployment to skew the numbers. Changed the formula to measure inflation so it appears lower. Everything has been changed. All the monuments have been destroyed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Almost like they want a white genocide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That tranny beast thing that attempted to shoot up the church the other week was listed as white. It was far from white lol

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Speaking of race and crime, I have an interesting observation. I was in my Sheriff’s Department to renew my Concealed Carry Permit. Sitting in the lobby waiting my turn, I was watching a TV on the wall scroll through the local wanted criminals. Almost all were Mexicans. Our county its share of white trash and black folks, so I was a bit surprised at what I was watching on the screen. I guess this is the new normal?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
Or maybe make it look like Whites are committing more crimes , remember Wray, Biden and Garland are running the narrative that the Greatest Threat to our National Security is the White Right Wing .

Maybe they mean that we're the greatest threat to THEIR security.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
That tranny mass shooter that had the child with her from a couple weeks ago was listed as white even they she was from south america and clearly hispanic.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Meanwhile, Europeans prior to modern times are now depicted as being Afreakin, Asian, Mexican, etc. Vikings now look like Uncle Rastus with dreadlocks and Queen Mary was a sheboon with a surly attitude and the village baker in Bordeaux looked like Bin Hao Ling.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Try asking AI to show you a picture of a happy White family, or a happy White couple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BS it is.

https://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/sops/flyer.jsf?personId=2208

Google the Texas website referenced in the image and you find on the IFunny web page.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Wrong state.

"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Read my post once more. Your link no worky for me.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Read my post once more. Your link no worky for me.

The link to the TX DPS website links as a YT video for whatever reason

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can ya'll not see the red text with the archive links? I checked TX DPS website, Willie Thomas is listed as White and so is Brian Lampkin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These are saved copies of the TX DPS website... It's amazing how many people are adamant about things that they don't know, especially when it's easily verified.

louby innocent

jimmie clark

willie thomas

brian lampkin

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Just like gender, one can identify as on wishes.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
BS it is.

Google the Texas website referenced in the image and you find on the IFunny web page.

Doubts confirmed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BS it is.

Can you be more clear about what you mean in regards to the TX DPS website?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
BS it is.

Doubts confirmed.

It won't hyperlink without showing as a broken YT video, but here's the actual pages if anyone wants to see the Truth.

HTML

https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=04253926

https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=17650525

https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=06001768

It looks like Louby Innocent's record was corrected recently, but the other three are still there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Crime is crime....

Why should it be any difference on who committed it?

Skin color only matters, to the democRATS, since racism and race baiting is the corner stone of their overall platform.

They want to point out how the blacks are "Victims"... and Non Blacks are the tyrants, so the world needs the DemocRATS to be the saviors, hence justifying their existence.

The democRATic party are the ones with a platform of " legalizing drugs", "defund the police", or just get rid of the police, the party that makes Blacks committing crimes the Victims of the crime in the first place...

They are the common denominator in this problem in this nation... essentially making themselves the real criminal in the big picture of things.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We have quite a few Creoles of color and Mexican people in our area where I served as a game warden for 30 years. The Creoles were likely about 1/8 to 3/16 African black and were no darker complexioned than me. The Mexicans by and large were a mixture of Spanish and Indigenous. They were likewise about my complexion or a little darker. When I wrote a citation or a report that had a blank for race I just wrote White. No one ever complained. They were in fact part or mostly Caucasian and I certainly wasn’t going to call the Creoles Black. Hispanic is not a race so what do you call a mixed blood Latin American? What if you had to identify an Australian Aborigine. What would you write?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Serious question. How do you list race when someone is bi-racial. Based on looks you can easily tell that most are mixed race, but others may be mixed and could easily pass for a white person, others don't have any white features and appear as a black.

Just looking at him I would have never guessed Obama had a white mother. He chose to call himself black but could have just as easily claimed to be white. I guess it depends on what is more advantageous to you at the time.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by victoro
Caucasians and hispanics are lumped together on the FBI crime statistics.
Originally Posted by killerv
That tranny mass shooter that had the child with her from a couple weeks ago was listed as white even they she was from south america and clearly hispanic.

Hispanic is not a race. It is a culture, or an ethnicity. There is a big difference between ethnicity and race, though many are too blind to recognize such.

What race are the majority of present day natives of South and Central America, or the historical residents of 1820 Arizona, New Mexico, California, and Texas?

They are and have been various blends of indigenous Native Americans crossed with Europeans. They can as easily be described as Caucasion as they can be called Native American.

Don't blame me. Blame the Spanish conquistadors who purposely left their women at home when they came to America with the purpose of breeding the native population out of existence.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That will go well when the a on goes out....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I was licensed by the United States Coast Guard in 1972 at age twenty as a Seaman in the U.s. Merchant Marine. There was no notation of race on my picture ID but there was a description of complexion. Mine was called “ruddy”.

I have gotten one of those Ancestry.com DNA tests that shows me as all British Isles, Central Europe, and even some Scandinavian. The only exception was a very small admixture of Jewish DNA. Yet, many times I’ve been approached by Hispanics thinking I was an Hispanic that might could translate for them.

Dark complexion doesn’t mean you are not Caucasian.

As far as I know East Indian people, Arabs, and Persians are Caucasian.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Crime is crime....

Why should it be any difference on who committed it?

If you have any interest in controlling it you need to know who commits it.

If crime has nothing to do with race, why does one race commit far more of it everywhere in the world you find them? This is true to such an extent that...and you won't believe this...crime stats have to be manipulated when people start noticing.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
It looks like Louby Innocent's record was corrected recently, but the other three are still there.
Corrected, likely, only after caught.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Maybe they identify as white. Everything is so batshidt crazy anymore.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

And you'd be wrong... it's been going on for years, and they always claim it's a 'clerical error', and yet it keeps happening and the records are never correctted. I've never seen a White person's criminal record that stated they were Black. But I've seen Asian, Black, Latino/Hispanics listed as Non-Hispanic, White.

He wasn't wrong. This lists Louby Innocent as black, not white.

Texas Public Sex Offend Registry

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Longbob

The Long and short of it is that it's an input data entry error somewhere along the several different agencies and who knows how many entry clerks not including the original arresting officer unless you can prove otherwise.

Why didn't they show a sample of 100 Black offenders who probably are all identified as black?

Or how many White offenders that are identified as Black?

What about females? Where is that sampling.

I get what the premise of the post is about I just don't believe it plays out unless you have a much larger sample amongst all races and genders. Not to mention what agencies the originated the offender entry and if there is an agenda bias there.

You don't have to convince me Wokeism has infected all levels of Governmental Bureaucracy.

I originated the label Administrative State Pension Whore many years ago for a reason.

So yes IT's BULLCHIT in this instance unless you can prove your thesis with more than a hand full of examples out of tens of thousands per agency.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Check the other three out, and there's still an archive of the page where it WAS listed as White. As I noted earlier they must have recently corrected that record, but the other three are still listed as White. So, yes... he is still wrong, but they updated one of them, and the other three are still flawed. It wasn't BS at all, instead the record was fixed. So now both of you are wrong, congratulations.

Uno

Dos

Tres

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Check the other three out, and there's still an archive of the page where it WAS listed as White. As I noted earlier they must have recently corrected that record, but the other three are still listed as White. So, yes... he is still wrong, but they updated one of them, and the other three are still flawed. It wasn't BS at all, instead the record was fixed. So now both of you are wrong, congratulations.

Uno

Dos

tres

Nope. I posted the one in conflict with the X post straight off the public website. You can try to parse this any way it makes you comfortable.

Carry on.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
I was licensed by the United States Coast Guard in 1972 at age twenty as a Seaman in the U.s. Merchant Marine. There was no notation of race on my picture ID but there was a description of complexion. Mine was called “ruddy”.

I have gotten one of those Ancestry.com DNA tests that shows me as all British Isles, Central Europe, and even some Scandinavian. The only exception was a very small admixture of Jewish DNA. Yet, many times I’ve been approached by Hispanics thinking I was an Hispanic that might could translate for them.

Dark complexion doesn’t mean you are not Caucasian.

As far as I know East Indian people, Arabs, and Persians are Caucasian.

Don't forget Italians.

Basically any place with lots of sun or easy access to sea food.

Sea food in the diet lessons the need for the skin to absorb sun rays.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Uno

Dos

Tres

Christ, this country has enough issues without inventing new ones.

Three or even four misidentified inmates, perps, or convicts out of the MILLIONS in our system does not an agenda make.

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet
NAACP
https://naacp.org › resources › criminal-justice-fact-sheet
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population. African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 ...

That is a 1 or 2 in a million mistake.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Three or even four misidentified inmates, perps, or convicts out of the MILLIONS in our system does not an agenda make.
What makes you think it's not pervasive? If you find four examples, chances are that there are many more that you don't know about.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What makes you think it's not pervasive? If you find four examples, chances are that there are many more that you don't know about.

Because YOU have an agenda. And there are many more like you with the same agenda. I am confident if these errors were really prevalent you (collective) would have used some fancy search tool to ferret them out for us, rather than just find four examples, one of which has been fixed.

ETA: Remember the left's primary objective is to convince the masses that Blacks are incarcerated at unjust rates due simply to racist policies. If those black inmates are misidentified as White, that is contrary to the statistics desired for presentation.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 02/22/24.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Easier that way to make the records conform with the narrative.

Twitter
You’re better than this

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Uno

Dos

Tres

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet
NAACP
https://naacp.org › resources › criminal-justice-fact-sheet
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population. African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 ...

That is a 1 or 2 in a million mistake.

Holy crap, consider the implications.

The stats showing how 13% of the population committ a huge percentage of the crimes and make up 40% of prisoners.

If blacks are being labeled white, just how much worse are the real stats?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
All part of the same pattern:

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Uno

Dos

tres

Nope. I posted the one in conflict with the X post straight off the public website. You can try to parse this any way it makes you comfortable.

Carry on.

Do you understand the concept of time?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,600
Posts18,473,550
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.