Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
"So, I'm over in Moscow waiting to do this interview. It gets out that we're doing it, and I'm immediately denounced by this guy called Boris Johnson, who was for a short time the prime minister of Great Britain," said Carlson.

"So, I was annoyed, and so I put in a request for an interview as I have many times because he's constantly denouncing me as a tool of the Kremlin. He says no," Carlson continued.

He said that he reached out to people who know Johnson in order to seek an interview.

"Finally, one of his advisers gets back to me and says, 'He will talk to you, but it's going to cost you a million dollars.' He wants a million dollars," Carlson said.

"In U.S. dollars, gold, or bitcoin. No, this just happened yesterday or two days ago," Carlson said.

Carlson then compared Johnson to Putin.

"Putin didn't ask for a million dollars! So, you're telling me that Boris Johnson is a lot sleazier, a lot lower than Vladimir Putin! Which is true! So this whole thing is a freaking shakedown!" he exclaimed.

"This is a money laundering operation," Carlson continued. "A lot of the people involved in it are taking money from it. And if you're making money off of war, you can deal with God on that because that's really immoral — like, that's actually really, really wrong. And a lot of people are, including Boris Johnson."

Tucker Video Here

The Blaze

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/22/24.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Old Boris is looking like an 80-year-old geezer these days, and frankly, he does look SLEAZY! lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/22/24.

KB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't know... maybe he wants a million dollars, so he can finally afford to buy a comb and/or a hair brush....

He looks like his barber uses a hedge trimmer to cut his hair... or a weed wacker.

Does Boris Johnson look like he's related to Gary Busey, to anyone else? smile

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He is, as is Biden, every Democrat and 90% of the Republicans in DC.

OH, you can throw GA Governor Kemp on that list.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Old Boris is looking like an 80-year-old geezer these days, and frankly, he does look SLEAZY! lol
That`s a slap in the face to Gary . Gary has a reason for how he looks and acts . A bad motorcycle accident . Boris looks like he does because he is a dipshit .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Boris looks like he’s been over fuqkd and under fed

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Looks like a narrow-eyed red faced drunk to me!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Which has what to do with the OP’s topic?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Which has what to do with the OP’s topic?
Color commentary.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sloppy comparison. Putin isn't sleazy at all. He is dangerous. He has convictions that he will fiercely defend.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 02/22/24.
IC B3

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Boris Johnson is a DS pig.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Sloppy comparison. Putin isn't sleazy at all. He is dangerous. He has convictions that he will fiercely defend.
As in his country and his citizenship, unlike America run DC

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Crash_Pad gets it right.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Boris has always looked like a vagabond. He was never good at anything much beyond kissing ass’.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Most any American dhimmicrat is at least AS sleezy as Vlad. That does not make Putin a decent human being though.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
"So, I'm over in Moscow waiting to do this interview. It gets out that we're doing it, and I'm immediately denounced by this guy called Boris Johnson, who was for a short time the prime minister of Great Britain," said Carlson.

"So, I was annoyed, and so I put in a request for an interview as I have many times because he's constantly denouncing me as a tool of the Kremlin. He says no," Carlson continued.

He said that he reached out to people who know Johnson in order to seek an interview.

"Finally, one of his advisers gets back to me and says, 'He will talk to you, but it's going to cost you a million dollars.' He wants a million dollars," Carlson said.

"In U.S. dollars, gold, or bitcoin. No, this just happened yesterday or two days ago," Carlson said.

"Putin didn't ask for a million dollars! So, you're telling me that Boris Johnson is a lot sleazier, a lot lower than Vladimir Putin! Which is true! So this whole thing is a freaking shakedown!" he exclaimed.

"This is a money laundering operation," Carlson continued. "A lot of the people involved in it are taking money from it. And if you're making money off of war, you can deal with God on that because that's really immoral — like, that's actually really, really wrong. And a lot of people are, including Boris Johnson."

Tucker Video Here

The Blaze

Putin isnt wrong. Think of how many lives would have been saved if Boris wouldnt have destroyed the peace talks between Russia and Ukraine. All guided by our chitty gov and the globalists

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Tucker Video Here

The Blaze

Putin isnt wrong. Think of how many lives would have been saved if Boris wouldnt have destroyed the peace talks between Russia and Ukraine. All guided by our chitty gov and the globalists
Boris didn’t do this alone!

It was a group effort initiated by The US, Boris was just selected as The Fall Guy

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You actually finally got something right.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,937
Posts18,498,866
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.