Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Elon Musk blasted Google’s “insane racist, anti-civilizational programming” as the fallout over the Gemini AI controversy continued to rumble.

Google’s multimodal large language model program allows users to generate AI images using text command prompts, but users began to notice that the program almost completely erased white people from history.

Vikings, founding fathers, Popes and people of European descent were all shown as black, or the program refused to produce images of white people entirely.

Gemini Experiences Senior Director of Product Management Jack Krawczyk offered up a weak apology, but the controversy isn’t going anywhere.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The establishment media is still laughably claiming that the real issue is racism against black people because Gemini produced images of black Nazi soldiers. <--- LoL

Meanwhile, in a related development, Sequoia Capital’s Shaun Maguire revealed he was previously denied a promotion at Google for being white.

It’s also been revealed that Microsoft is paying white people less than other ethnic groups in the name of “pay equity”.

Zero Hedge

Now you know why Google ditched their Corporate Slogan "Don't be Evil".

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for posting this

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 47 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,459
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.