Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Tulsi Gabbard is set to headline a conservative group’s fundraising dinner at Mar-a-Lago in early March.

Well, hopefully it will be televised by RSBN or at least a video made available. Then we all get to see what she has to say for herself. Make no mistake, she knows this is going to be an audition to the viewing audience. And who knows for sure, who and why. Could very well be Trump wants her showcased because he has plans for her.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I dont know what she could do to convince me at this point. I have such a distrust for all gov officials that I dont even know how she could earn it, short of seeing her in action for 4 years which I refuse to give her the opportunity to do at the moment. There are much better choices than to take a chance with someone like her. We are at the end stage of this country imo. No time for fuggin around with these people

gunchamp, I hear you. No way I'd take a chance on her as VP.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In reality, is Gabbard a “former “ Democrat any worse than selecting a DC Establishment (R) like Scott, he has Uniparty written all over his face, as does everyone else inside the Beltway.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Pence was adored on here and he was a evangelical Christian pure as the driven snow conservative Republican

How did that workout? Still trust him?

He just started a PAC to defeat Trump and populism this week

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Pence was adored on here and he was a evangelical Christian pure as the driven snow conservative Republican

In hindsight it was obvious that Pence was part of the coup to stop and remove Trump. The lack of MSM attacks on him was telling.

Oh sure, they played their little propaganda games by giving him some schit about him not wanting to be alone in a room with a woman other than his wife, but other than that little slap, he was left completely alone, free from Media attacks and…

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by steve4102
Is she being ruthlessly attacked by the MSM as of late?

How bout The View, have those brain dead idiots taken her to the woodshed yet?

Has the 'fundraiser' happened YET?

She WILL be attacked when it does happen.
[at the moment the MSM has plenty of 'other' items to get front & center]

I like the fact that she's always been somewhat anti-establishment but that doesn't allay my 'other' fears regarding her positions.
Raeford,

did you have any fears before the 2016 election that The Donald would have his administration ban bump stocks? Or his statements to the effect "Take the guns first" about possible red flag actions against folks?

There's going to be some fear in my mind about ANY politician changing their spots once elected. I've seen it too many times in my over 50 years of voting.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If you want to see who is consistently right, and who is consistently wrong, go back and read the 2016 GOP debate threads.

The same guys who had it all wrong, still post like they know something.

LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Geno,
I've come to have a disdain for 99%+ of all politicians as they all seem able to change their respective spots at will or with the slightest change of wind direction.
Trump 'says' a lot of things that garner the ire of both sides.
But he didn't go against the constitution via 'pen & phone' like just prior and aft.

JMhumbleO

Last edited by Raeford; 02/23/24.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Geno,
I've come to have a disdain for 99%+ of all politicians as they all seem able to change their respective spots at will or with the slightest change of wind direction.
Trump 'says' a lot of things that garner the ire of both sides.
But he didn't go against the constitution via 'pen & phone' like just prior and aft.

JMhumbleO
Yeah, I trust none of them, but have to vote.

And yeah, sometimes with my nostrils closed.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
I feel like people that can't believe she was able to change her viewpoints yet give Trump 100% forget that he was not always a republican either. I worry about the independents and moderate dems as well as centrist republicans not voting for trump or not voting and messing this up a second time. I feel like Tulsi would be a good pick to help bridge the gap, as well as check stupid boxes that shouldn't matter but do to many people. She seems fairly smart, well spoken and was obviously burned by the dems the first go around for not trumpeting the exact party line as well as backing Hillary.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Partagas
I feel like people that can't believe she was able to change her viewpoints yet give Trump 100% forget that he was not always a republican either. I worry about the independents and moderate dems as well as centrist republicans not voting for trump or not voting and messing this up a second time. I feel like Tulsi would be a good pick to help bridge the gap, as well as check stupid boxes that shouldn't matter but do to many people. She seems fairly smart, well spoken and was obviously burned by the dems the first go around for not trumpeting the exact party line as well as backing Hillary.
I know more than one Dem that was pretty bummed she didn't make it as the D candidate instead of Biden.

They might vote for Trump if she's on his ticket.

Then again, they just might not vote, which is sort of a win in and of itself.

In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
If you want to see who is consistently right, and who is consistently wrong, go back and read the 2016 GOP debate threads.

The same guys who had it all wrong, still post like they know something.

LOL
Dont know if its intentional or not, but you post constantly like youre so much higher than everyone else. I find it more disturbing if one hasnt changed at all in 10 years, kind of like you are claiming for yourself. Things were way different before 16. Trump was a rich big city guy that we didnt know anythinf about when it came to how he would perform. Sure he fugged up on a few things, but he was damn good on mamy others. So thinking and opinions change with the times. It seems you must hage figured the world out 30 years ago and have been saying the same thing all along i guess

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Partagas
Once again, you have 4 years of trump to go off of. We have zero of her. Like i said, too late in the game to take chances. We need results and need them yesterday. The ship is sinking faster every day. Why take a chance

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I've never heard a single person say, I don't like the pres candidate but I like the VP pick, so that's who I'm voting for. Never.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
4 pages and no one clamoring for a Tulsi workout video? Geeez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TBREW401
4 pages and no one clamoring for a Tulsi workout video? Geeez
I've given up.

These guys can dig up all sorts of arcane informational videos but no one appears to have found the Nekkid Tulsi Workout video.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I've never heard a single person say, I don't like the pres candidate but I like the VP pick, so that's who I'm voting for. Never.
Perhaps because it's been a rarity, in our lifetimes, to have possibly both Presidential candidates either in or approaching their 9th decade of life?

In it is contentment

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If that creature is on the ticket, I won’t vote

Sam......

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I said exactly that when wet start Johnny was the candidate.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ribka

In hindsight it was obvious that Pence was part of the coup to stop and remove Trump. The lack of MSM attacks on him was telling.

Oh sure, they played their little propaganda games by giving him some schit about him not wanting to be alone in a room with a woman other than his wife, but other than that little slap, he was left completely alone, free from Media attacks and…

Spot on! Thus we should NEVER trust Gabbard!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,700
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.