Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah allways pretty good selection in my trucks, renewed and packed for use as needed. Allways have a zip lock bag with a-z condiments for any cooler I take also for my travel trailer. No real surprise a little inovativeness can enhance the worst rations. But then I reload ctr fire ammo too, to get what I want and heaven forbid shotshell ammo. Seems like the more money you have the harder it is to bend your mind back to basics. Lol.mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
When I was 5 my dad left and my mom was severely depressed. I still can't look at a ketchup packet without remembering making tomato soup from a few of them and some hot water after all the other food was gone.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TX Pete hot sauce and kraft mayo ( seems that what fast food has… no blue plate packets..)

My desk drawer at work is an eclectic mix of goodies…

Few can of vinny sausages, $1 DG tuna pack, sardines, forks, spoons, tonys seasoning's, etc…

Never know….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'm cheap. I save them for hunting trips and Boundary Waters canoe trips. Arby's horseradish sauce or taco sauce can help to spruce up a meal in the backcountry.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
When I was 5 my dad left and my mom was severely depressed. I still can't look at a ketchup packet without remembering making tomato soup from a few of them and some hot water after all the other food was gone.

Bb
I’ve been there too. Mine from a partnership who was a con artist. I would be interested hearing your story. A friend who is no longer alive told me “ it’s called Life “

IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stikshooter
Mainly the Whataburger ketchup packs
Whataburger picante sauce... Good stuff!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yup. Ziplock bags full of them in the truck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really like to eat and don't have time to deal with those tiny packages. Lately, I've been considering packing my own bottles into fast food joints when on the road.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
'
You guys ever check the expiration dates? [Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For a long while, I stockpiled Popeye's Cajun Sparkle packets. That stuff was fantastic.

You take 1 packet of Cajun Sparkle, and mix it into a 1 can of potted meat, and serve on saltines. Yum!

I have a drawer next to my recliner where I watch TV. That's where I keep the remotes. I tend to throw sauce packets in that drawer. I just dumped out the drawer and carefully put back only the bare minimum. I do that every 5 years or so.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We buy individual condiment paks from minimus.biz as they’ll send any odd quantity. They have a huge variety which helps us pack for trips.

As mentioned above, the usual lack of a printed expiration date means most of my restaurant paks usually end up in the trash.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Always have an assortment of them in my MRE stash. If there's any food that needs a boost, it's an MRE.

On the other hand, there's nothing like an MRE for a hot meal aboard the boat when fishing all day.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We were sending care packages to Marines and always included various packets of ketchup, Taco Bell hot sauce, and soy sauce. Received a few letters back from them and they always mentioned the condiments. Hope it helped the MRE palatability.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stash some thinking I’ll put them in the camper or stick some in the food bag for back packing.

They all end up getting tossed.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Bb
That’s a tough memory
One no one should have
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Figured this was gonna be a picture of ole Slummy at Chick-fil-A. 😜

Chik-fil-a is THE best condiment stand to raid. My bags are teeming when I leave. Tex pete, ketchup dippers, 3 kinds of mayo, plasti-cutlery, even have honey and whipped butter,

Hit em up before a camp out or Appalachian Trail odyssey. Can also just fill up your door pockets, if youre 79 years old and still drive a Grenada. Don’t the rain hit them salt packs, roll them windows up.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Jelly

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Bb

Dang man

That hits more than the Daily Campfire Dead Dog Thread.

😭😢

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
One of the drawers in the fridge is dedicated just for them! Lol!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I usta! Don't no more!

Had an opportunity at a midmorning hunt. Stopped at the local "Hop 'n Sack" and grabbed a couple of corndogs..
I'm flying down the road, chewed the end off a mustard pack, squirted on the corn dog. Noticed I got mustard on my hand too! 😖

Got to camp and was tossing out the "snack trash" and ended up with another hand full of mustard. That's when I noticed that one of the packets I had chewed the corner off, ALSO had a corner chewed off by a "rodent"! 😟

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 907brass, 338Rules, 16penny, 20 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,049
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.