Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Can't even imagine being the father. RIP, child.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
These are the good ole days- in 2-3-4 years there will be murders/kidnappings/extortion/highway robberies galore- everyday .
it won't take that long. I was in Denver again this week, aliens and homeless citizens up the wazoo. It's full-up. I heard there was north of 60 thousand illegals in Denver.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Angus55
Yep, illegal, got a rap sheet as long as you’re leg, they think he’s from Venezuela. She was something special .

Biden’s Illegal “Administration” has let in at least 10 MILLION of them since he’s illegally occupied the WH.

That’s more than the population of 37 individual US States. 😡
POS should be Impeached AND convicted of TREASON for that Crime ALONE.
Not to mention MANY other Treasonous Acts the fugger has committed. 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/23/24.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Angus55 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Trump , said last night the real number is 18 million. We will never get rid of them, Ice will be busy when Trump turns them loose, but we still have nine months of this.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by JamesJr
You want to stop this crap..........bring back public lynchings, I mean hangings.

Legal hangings would take too long, procedure-wise.

You're right. Needs to happen quick.

Nope, Maintain the legal procedures, but when the proceedings are done... IF justice is NOT served then gross offenders are to be served much like Leo Frank for the sake of our righteous Society, and it'll quell the attitudes of those who wish to prey upon our Citizens.

Sadly I think that hanging may be too decent for some of the atrocities I've read about lately... especially by Non-Citizens.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thought it odd ( as in didnt fit agenda) that news reported the killer was caught…

Without showing a mug shot….

Wanna say i heard “ibarra”

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sad deal indeed when a kid is just hitting the prime of life.

1Minute
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by JamesJr
You want to stop this crap..........bring back public lynchings, I mean hangings.

Legal hangings would take too long, procedure-wise.

You're right. Needs to happen quick.

Nope, Maintain the legal procedures, but when the proceedings are done... IF justice is NOT served then gross offenders are to be served much like Leo Frank for the sake of our righteous Society, and it'll quell the attitudes of those who wish to prey upon our Citizens.

Sadly I think that hanging may be too decent for some of the atrocities I've read about lately... especially by Non-Citizens.
What’s wrong with Impaleing ?? Get the point ?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Venezuela emptied out their prisons and sent their worst here. My friends who are Ice agents keep telling me to carry everywhere because they're are having to let in some dangerous people.

Bb

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

If that was my daughter and I had the opportunity, there would NOT be enough left of that clown to send back to Venezuela in a baby food jar.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I know what you mean but I also know that if that was my child that was murdered by the treasonous actions of our illegitimate president I would not have a long life expectancy. My mission at that point would be revenge….cold, calculated, unrelenting revenge. That might bring some attention to the problem if only for a minute but I don’t think I could or would want to live knowing what happened to my child while the treasonous sh.itbags that are facilitating this continue on about their dementia ridden lives as if they’re innocent.

I said to my wife this morning that I hope it wasn’t someone who should never have been here in the first place but based upon the reality of this fu.cking clown world and the piece of totalshit that is supposedly the “president” it was more likely than not that it was one of Biden’s sons.

This type of bullshit needs to be in the front of every patriot’s mind when it goes hot. They need to be put down with EXTREME bias and ZERO mercy!…I don’t want to see any animal suffer but these animals facilitating this invasion deserve NO consideration, no quarter and upon their surrender they should be taken to the closest tree and stretched….🤬🤬🤬

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Venezuela emptied out their prisons and sent their worst here. My friends who are Ice agents keep telling me to carry everywhere because they're are having to let in some dangerous people.

Bb

Yepp...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Andrew Dorn, Brian Entin

Updated: FEB 23, 2024 / 08:32 PM CST
4, 9, 6, 8, 77, 20. ALL RIGHT.Play VideoSuspect arrested in UGA campus killing not a US citizen | CUOMO
(NewsNation) — The University of Georgia Police Department arrested 26-year-old Jose Antonio Ibarra in connection to the death of 22-year-old Laken Riley.

Police announced that Ibarra is not a U.S. citizen and was not a student at UGA nor did he know Riley personally. According to multiple DHS sources, he is here illegally from Venezuela. Sources confirm he crossed in September of 2022 into El Paso, Texas, and was released due to lack of detention space.

“He saw an individual and bad things happened,” University of Georgia Police Chief Jeff Clark said at a news conference Friday.

Ibarra is expected to be charged with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call and concealing the death of another.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

- Rogue
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Daily Mail is a Trump hating rag, but they print stuff you won't see here.

- Rogue
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Those who talk about giving the sh,itbagz a big dose of payback need to have a friendsNfamily plan. When the enemy sends a crew to retrieve you-[just doing my job] you have to be willing to refuse to go with them- in a very loud way. You can't do that alone.
The VAST majority of people I talk to locally are oblivious to everything- the few that aren't very likely haven't made any type of plan. This type of thing isn't going away- it's going to get far far worse. The browntrash is seeing the lifestyle of whites [22 year old nurse] and is seething with jealousy and hate. After seeing how wh-itey lives the browntrash would rather die than go back to the craphole they built back in S.america.
Whether the 22 year old woman is someones daughter or not every MAN in this country should be willing to >>> that POS

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Destroy this animal just as swiftly as he did the young nurse. Let her father do it if he wants, but get it done.

Apparently his brother is on course for the same type of thing, death to others, let’s get ahead of the game on that one as well.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
We need to go after those that are letting this filth into the country. Let them feel some pain.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We need to go after those that are letting this filth into the country. Let them feel some pain.
We’ll get off your ass and do something. You have almost 11,000 posts. Stop wasting your life.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,603
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.