Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
You are a damned liar.

I doubt it. But maybe. who can tell?

I have a question for you. There are dozens of different vaccinations available. Each carries risk. Fact. Which of those dozens have you decided to NOT get? Have you assessed the risk of getting, say, Cancer-causing-HPV and then decided to not take that vaccination? HerpesZoster? Already had Chickenpox, and dont need it? How about Yellow Fever vaccination?

Just something for you to think about.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Barkoff
"The benefits still outweigh the risk"

Ya, I'd say that may be accurate of your are very overweight or 75 or older, but forcing this on to kids and young people who had almost no chance of dying from the virus, and every chance to build themselves natural immunity, was outright criminal. My daughter had to pull our 5 year old granddaughter out of school, and home school, when her school made it mandatory.

the way that everyone reacted to the covid scam was wrong ...absolutely wrong, that cant be stated enough...

figures don't lie but liars can figure applies to both sides of the shot affects or lack there of......I really don't believe you can trust either side to have an unbiased opinion or fact.....but the idea that the shot saved everybody or is killing everybody that took it is laughable at best. so many sheep on both sides....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Then there shouldn't be a reservation left in Montana.
Different targetted genetics / dna.

so who was targeted?.....bob

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AKislander
The Scandinavian countries banned the use of some of the Covid shots (Moderna, possibly others) for younger males early on (fall 2021) due to an unacceptable risk for myocarditis, blood clotting and other adverse effects.

The adverse effects of these shots were known fairly early. They aren't called "clot shots" for nothing.

That was only true in countries that reported it, ya know? Not here! We were told get the shot or get fired. They treated us with ventilators and poisons that killed us. Even Trump recommended them! They kept us from our loved ones while we died, often of other maladies, like gunshots, that led to Covid as cause of death. It paid a premium you see to the hospitals. We were forced to wear rags over our faces to prove we understood the gravity and complied. We were ridiculed for listening to imminent physicians who sounded alarms over untested formulations. Other prophets crying in the wilderness of Senate hearings recommended Ivermectin and other proven remedies that were far too cheap to ever succeed, so they said. There is a statistically unexplained spike in deaths - from all causes - turning the insurance industry on its head. The Regime has them backing away. But autopsy rooms have jars full of foot long blood clots. Must be from outer space......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will just leave this here....

x.com/JimFergusonUK/…

Russia Releases 2,000 Page Report Proving Deep State & Big Pharma Manufactured Covid Pandemic

Russia has openly alleged that major pharmaceutical companies, along with influential figures within the US political landscape, orchestrated the Covid-19 pandemic as part of a global domination strategy.

Among those named as participants in this scheme are Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and George Soros, suggesting their involvement in a conspiracy against humanity.

"The Russian Embassy in the United States declared on Thursday, “Russia wants justice for the creation and release of SARS-CoV-2, while the West covered up the origins and censored scientists and journalists.” Russian authorities assert that the bio-research initiatives undertaken by the US Defense Department in Ukraine necessitate a thorough legal review, including scrutiny by pertinent international organizations.

The embassy highlighted concerns over the Pentagon's operations in Ukraine, stating, “Of particular concern is the activity deployed by the Pentagon in Ukraine. The United States has involved dozens of state institutions and private companies of the country in its projects.”

The statement further elaborated, “Civilians and military personnel of the republic became donors of biomaterial and simply experimental subjects. There is no doubt that such actions require an appropriate legal assessment, including from relevant international structures.”

Concerns persist within the international arena regarding the unchecked dual-purpose research conducted under the US Defense Department's guidance, with Russia consistently citing “gross violations” by the United States of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention commitments.

The diplomats remarked, “Washington ignores the claims, justifying itself with a certain humanitarian component of its programs.” They added, “We emphasize that there is no question about any good goals of the projects of the US Defense Department. Evidence of US work with potential agents of biological weapons is available and they are far from isolated as well as evidence of attempts to deliberately enhance the properties of pathogens of economically significant infections.”

#Obama #Clinton #Biden #Soros #BillGates #Sunak #DepopulationAgenda #WEF #WEF2030Agenda #FreedomTrainInternational #GlobalResistance #UK #Canada #USA #Russia

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I wouldn't put my faith in what russia has to say.....while I am not anti russia, to think they wouldn't put something out there that would put them in a better light .....take with a shaker of salt....bob

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
I wouldn't put my faith in what russia has to say.....while I am not anti russia, to think they wouldn't put something out there that would put them in a better light .....take with a shaker of salt....bob

Do you put much weight in what our government, media and pharma says?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

no.....but I also don't think another country/gov has our best interests at heart.....but to be clear, my distrust in .gov, media and pharma is well founded. they don't have the peoples best interests at heart either....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
No

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
We had 4 who got vaccinated in our company. 1 is dead - heart attack, 1 in a coma due to cardiac arrest, 1 left the company due to early onset dementia and the inability to think and form a sentence, the 4th is struggling with several health issues, but still working. ages in order when vaccinated - 63,42,56,56
Now tell us how many from that same company were hospitalized with C-19, and how many died from C-19.

While you are at it, what is the population of the company? How many died of a heart attack from 2000 through 2018? etc
Zero,Zero, and zero. Go get boosted.

Your screechy panic is comical, Idaho Gullible. Sad that you were suckered and still defend your poor decision.
You are a damned liar.
My many years of posting here would indicate otherwise. I'm often a Dick when confronted with stupidity, but I don't lie. I believe that stupid people should know that they are stupid. It makes it easier for the rest of us.

I'd be embarrassed too, if I had been as stupid as you. Your panic is entertaining to the non-gullible. Get boosted!

Last edited by 280shooter; 02/25/24.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It’s booster time nit-wits.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
BS. Who is this Russia anyway? Naming simplistic nobodies only right wing hicks believe to be in control is your fist clue. Evidence the shots were available weeks before the strange outbreak was first announced suggests, to the active mind, correlation coincidence cannot explain.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I personally know of at least two cases of long-term effects, one case of short-term effects, and one case of turbo-cancer. I know the vax was the cause for at least two of those cases, and the other two their condition is highly coincidental.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I guess all the death happened somewhere else.

From covid or the vaxx.

I just wonder why our reservations still exist if it was a murder shot?

They are still getting the shot.

You would think they would be deader than Kelcy's nuts by now.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No one could even find a real Covid-19 virus molecule in the wild. It had to be recreated in a lab. Sounds legit

The tests used were 50% accurate which probably explains a significant portion of positives with zero symptoms.

You had to social distance from family, co workers, and classmates , but it was totally fine to go to Walmart, Lowe’s, Obama’s vacation home for a big party, etc…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We had 4 who got vaccinated in our company. 1 is dead - heart attack, 1 in a coma due to cardiac arrest, 1 left the company due to early onset dementia and the inability to think and form a sentence, the 4th is struggling with several health issues, but still working. ages in order when vaccinated - 63,42,56,56
Now tell us how many from that same company were hospitalized with C-19, and how many died from C-19.

While you are at it, what is the population of the company? How many died of a heart attack from 2000 through 2018? etc
Zero,Zero, and zero. Go get boosted.

Your screechy panic is comical, Idaho Gullible. Sad that you were suckered and still defend your poor decision.
You are a damned liar.
My many years of posting here would indicate otherwise. I'm often a Dick when confronted with stupidity, but I don't lie. I believe that stupid people should know that they are stupid. It makes it easier for the rest of us.

I'd be embarrassed too, if I had been as stupid as you. Your panic is entertaining to the non-gullible. Get boosted!
Spot on!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

From covid or the vaxx.

Jim I think the word you are looking for is bul lshit.....

Put your tin foil hat back on.....your new one is letting rationale thoughts through....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

From covid or the vaxx.

Princeton put out an article December 2 of 2021 that stated American Indians were dying of Covid at 2.8 times the rate of white folks.

Liquor may have had something to do with it, you reckon?

Edited to add: The article claimed the Indians had higher vaccination rates than other Americans.

Last edited by Hastings; 02/25/24.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,773
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.