Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Trump would be making a huge mistake making Gabbard his VP! She should not even be considered. As already mentioned, there are FAR better options!

No, no, no to Gabbard.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

She does speak well,
( which doesn't mean much),does she see the light ?
Defending DJT,she either has come around OR she's just still sticking her finger in the dems eye
Who knows.

It would be easy for me to remember how to spell her name.. wink wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I prefer Noem over Gabbard.....holy cow.

Did Noem support Bernie Sanders in 2016?

A fugging communist?

if you want to go back in time about who supported who, put... trump, Kari lake...and a whole lot more on the list.

there is already a lot of people that aren't going to vote......I hope whoever he picks helps in that department....bob

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Gabbard standing with Trump will put doubts in the minds of some younger, traditional brown D voters. It might not cause them to vote Trump, but it might remove the motivation for them to go to the polls and vote whoever the Dems end up running. Turnout is going to be key.

I like Noem. (A lot). I like V. I would prefer either of them. But, right now it comes down to winning. Curb stomping Nikki in the primaries gives him good press and fires up the base but the general is another animal.

Right now it comes down to the number crunchers on Trumps team. I am sure they are polling, examining individual states and districts seeing who could help get Trump across the finish line.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

A fugging communist?

if you want to go back in time about who supported who, put... trump, Kari lake...and a whole lot more on the list.

there is already a lot of people that aren't going to vote......I hope whoever he picks helps in that department....bob

You think that Trump was a "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" communist?

That would seem to be a conflict for a real estate mogul.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Make her whitehouse spokesman. Taking questions from her people while carrying water for her boss. See how much she has really come around…….

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To hear what Gabbard says from about 13:00 in that video, you'd have to think that maybe Gabbard really has acquired a new understanding and appreciation of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I'll point out one thing, here, though...her speech is not a campaign speech of the type aimed at garnering votes for a specific position, but rather in support of some ideas. To truly gauge where her head's at in terms of active governance, I'd like to hear how far she would go with campaign promises and her own personal political agenda.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
There is better money at this point in conservatism than communism.

It's just as simple as that.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I'd snap into her.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

A fugging communist?

You think that Trump was a "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" communist?

Demorat...communist same, same....you support a demo you are supporting a communist.....as far as trump if you have been aware of him before his run for president, you would see trump is for trump always has been. Not saying that is bad , just the way it is. So he would support whoever could help him with what he wanted. Just business. ...bob

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Tulsi is a Classic Liberal, just like Trump.

Trump hasn’t ever been a Conservative; he is just more conservative than the leftists plaguing our country.

Tulsi is def further left than Trump.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobMt

A fugging communist?

Demorat...communist same, same....you support a demo you are supporting a communist.....as far as trump if you have been aware of him before his run for president, you would see trump is for trump always has been. Not saying that is bad , just the way it is. So he would support whoever could help him with what he wanted. Just business. ...bob

If you were right, he'd extricate himself from politics all together and concentrate on further wealth accumulation...but you're NOT. He has dedicated the rest of his life to statesmanship for the sake of American survival, freedom, and prosperity.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider

A fugging communist?

If you were right, he'd extricate himself from politics all together and concentrate on further wealth accumulation...but you're NOT. He has dedicated the rest of his life to statesmanship for the sake of American survival, freedom, and prosperity.

I don't believe that fairytale for a second....that's a good story line people like to throw around.....does trump love this country....yes I do believe he does.....money trump has plenty...for anyone that has money, big ego, is a narcissist , wants to be adored etc.....what is the biggest prize there is in America.....did you guess president? He got it once, didn't get it the 2cd time...which you can bet is killing him....and going for a 3rd time....that is the biggest prize for someone who has everything....dosen't make him a bad guy....bob

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

How exactly has Trump’s political career benefited him?

His net worth has dropped, the profitability of his businesses has declined, he and his family are harassed and maligned constantly, and he continues to say and do the things that leftists offer up as justifications for his drop in status.

I’m genuinely interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

His net worth has dropped, the profitability of his businesses has declined, he and his family are harassed and maligned constantly, and he continues to say and do the things that leftists offer up as justifications for his drop in status.

Those who are too lazy to think find cliches, cynicism, contrarianism, and feigned righteous indignation to be awful handy.

Don't be the darkness.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Vivek would be a great AG so would Kash Patell. For VP however, I think Tim Scott would be a much better choice. Tim would give President Trump a lot of fence sitters and middle of the road moderates as well as a lot of the black vote. Trump would benefit from the “humble intelligence” of Tim Scott….TS is, in my opinion and based on what I’ve seen, heard and read, a mild mannered, principled man who is able to articulate his views without allowing emotion to dominate or destroy his position.

Whoever President Trump chooses for VP is of far less importance than who advises him on the multitudes of appointments he’ll be making after he’s elected. Not being a politician and not being incestuously bound to the DC insiders club is the one downside of being an outsider. Trump got bad advice and made some bad appointments, likely caused by trusting the wrong people and “allowing” them to give him advice that they (DC dipshits) knew that they were setting him up. I really don’t think Trump will make the same mistakes again, at least not as many as the first time around. If he can surround himself with people like Vivek, Tim Scott….hell, Tucker Carlson would be a phenomenal advisor since he’s NOT a politician or lobbyist but he IS a DC insider who knows the players and knows the puppet masters pulling the strings. Tucker could be a resource of immeasurable value to President Trump’s administration….👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by efw

efw.....let me say again. I do believe trump loves this country. I have no doubt about that.....trump thinks he is the smartest guy in the room, the best negotiator, etc.....I do not believe he expected the pushback he got when he was elected. I believe he thought he was going to come in and everybody was going to fall in line....didnt happen. he probably never imagined what has been thrown at him. one thing he is not and that is a quitter. so while the sh,it has rained down on him, he has dug his heels in and is fighting back tooth and nail instead of rolling over.....he's to be admired for that. so the money loss, attacks on him and family are part of the deal of fighting back. if he was to quit most or all of the crap against him would probably go away....he and his family are not going to tuck tail and run.....if he gets elected again, he will have truly worked his ass off for the ultimate prize....president of the usa...leader of the free world.....he will have dissevered it.......bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump sure as hell isn’t in this for the money, unlike every other politician out there.

I believe he truly loves America and its people.

What money he has left, the Deep State is slowly but surely taking it away.

This is one reason, a Yuge reason, the DC elites and their handlers hate I’m so, he cannot be bought

GO TRUMP

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by efw

Those who are too lazy to think find cliches, cynicism, contrarianism, and feigned righteous indignation to be awful handy.

those that cant think out of the box, look at things without emotion, have to have a savior and believe that everything about him is pure without a thought of self gain ....you fill in the rest as this is your story......like I said...it doesn't make him a bad guy ...just human....bob

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

321 members (1lesfox, 257 mag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 270wsmnutt, 32 invisible), 1,979 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,451
Posts18,528,894
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.