Campfire Ranger
E
Not good

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
That happend years ago in a town west of us. Police chief got too drunk and when he pulled someone over for speeding, he got out of the car fell down.and was too drunk to get up.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"The chief and sergeant ended up on the hood of a patrol car during the altercation, with someone heard saying, "You grabbed me." Sgt. Major is also heard on video saying, "He's drunk again ... Chief, get out of here or you are going to get locked up." The chief then is heard telling Sgt. Major he's relieving him of his duties, saying, "You're suspended." Sgt. Major was later allowed to resume his full job responsibilities. After the Monmouth County Prosecutor Office's investigation, Guida was placed on paid administrative leave. His position as chief pays a salary of $202,500, according to state pension records."

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
The best and most loved sheriff in my county was a flaming alcoholic...38 years on the force, 24 years elected sheriff...many times he would get so drunk, he would call dispatch to get patrol to come and get him and his cruiser. He also founded, funded, and coerced local businesses to support every veterans program thinkable. He and his men had some mysterious technique for making Vietnamese drug dealers go away, Mexican drug pushing gang, the Norteneos found easier places to do business. He pushed the schoolkids hard on the DARE program and organized class walk throughs at the county jail. And the corker, in an all white county other than Injuns, he was a black man. Force of personality, and a man with a history of enforcing the intent of the law...as opposed to the letter of the law. Even good men have battles with alcohol, it's non discriminatory.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
His position as chief pays a salary of $202,500, according to state pension records."
God dang, did I ever get in the wrong line of work!🤬
That’s a sizable chunk of change for a city Police Chief!

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
"The chief and sergeant ended up on the hood of a patrol car during the altercation, with someone heard saying, "You grabbed me." Sgt. Major is also heard on video saying, "He's drunk again ... Chief, get out of here or you are going to get locked up." The chief then is heard telling Sgt. Major he's relieving him of his duties, saying, "You're suspended." Sgt. Major was later allowed to resume his full job responsibilities. After the Monmouth County Prosecutor Office's investigation, Guida was placed on paid administrative leave. His position as chief pays a salary of $202,500, according to state pension records."
Goddam 😰 the mrs could drive me to the scene for that they got a job opening

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
His position as chief pays a salary of $202,500, according to state pension records."
God dang, did I ever get in the wrong line of work!🤬
That’s a sizable chunk of change for a city Police Chief!
I’m on that line of work and that’s almost double what I’ll see for a salary at the end.

Money, women, or booze……….we know which ends this career.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Our county coroner got charged for DUI in the county van when he responded to a State Police shooting to pick up the perp and smashed in to 2 cruisers.....

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why was he at the scene?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Why was he at the scene?

Because he's a dumb drunk that wandered over...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Why was he at the scene?

I took it something didn't suit him about some for jacket and he wanted to talk to the officer on scene about it. Typical drunk reasoning.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (222ND, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,481
Posts18,529,667
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.