Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc
He has to be mentally ill to set himself on fire. Normal people don't set themselves on fire.

He was Muslim so mental illness is a given.

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
The weird thing was that a policeman kept his pistol trained on him while others were running around trying to put him out with fire extinguishers.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Relax Rambo.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The weird thing was that a policeman kept his pistol trained on him while others were running around trying to put him out with fire extinguishers.

I don’t know the dude was waving around fire arms.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I actually feel sorry for the young man, he literally fell for a type of false gospel. That said, I haven’t seen anyone bring up an obvious point. He used the terms “colonizer” and “oppressor”. In his online statements he mention Jim Crowe and slavery. The point is, put this young man in the Army or Marines and tell him that someone in the US is the “colonizer” or “oppressor” and his conscience would not be bothered at all in doing whatever he felt needed to be done to you or anyone else.

Many of these children are and have been brainwashed. They feel they are on the side of right. If he would do this to himself, what will some of them do to you?
Right-on JoeBob ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I don’t know the dude was waving around fire arms.

That's a good one JoeBob.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Meh. At the end of the day, his legacy will be a sidewalk stain that’s washed down the drain with some Dawn and a power washer.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you old mike. Good God what a horrible video.

I wanted to watch it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The military is a microcosm of society. There are screwed up people everywhere. Don't blame the military for the dumb actions of one person.

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I actually feel sorry for the young man, he literally fell for a type of false gospel. That said, I haven’t seen anyone bring up an obvious point. He used the terms “colonizer” and “oppressor”. In his online statements he mention Jim Crowe and slavery. The point is, put this young man in the Army or Marines and tell him that someone in the US is the “colonizer” or “oppressor” and his conscience would not be bothered at all in doing whatever he felt needed to be done to you or anyone else.

Many of these children are and have been brainwashed. They feel they are on the side of right. If he would do this to himself, what will some of them do to you?

I agree...he was brainwashed...via group think and social media probably. It's really a sad outcome and a warning to everyone to be aware what one feeds their minds.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Ask how many phuuucks I give about a dumbass who sets himself on fire. You are correct the answer is zero. Edk

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You know, thinking about it, we should be encouraging this form of protest for the left.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
You know, thinking about it, we should be encouraging this form of protest for the left.

I get the sentiment but when Iran and others are calling this guy a hero and the left starts realizing this guy's going to be used to say "Look how strong he believed in the cause - why aren't YOU doing more rioting/shooting/bombing to help?" Like I said - there was a period of time in the 70's when there were leftist bombings in the US, this might be a return to that violence this summer.

X Link - talking

Me

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
You all really should give a phuque. This dude was committed enough to burn himself to death. He would gladly do whatever he was ordered to do to you and your family by his woke superiors. All this guy needs is a Thulsa Doom to tell him to kill you instead of throwing himself off of the temple roof.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You all really should give a phuque. This dude was committed enough to burn himself to death. He would gladly do whatever he was ordered to do to you and your family by his woke superiors. All this guy needs is a Thulsa Doom to tell him to kill you instead of throwing himself off of the temple roof.

What you call commitment, I'd call insanity, but you're right as I firmly believe the mooslims in this country would happily strap a suicide vest on their 8 year old daughter if their imam told them to do it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

His mates might, but this particular dude is fucked.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Perhaps he was overworked by his commanding officers. Too much work load can result in what is called "job burnout".
Well, he was a nonner so I kind of doubt that was the case.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Good burn.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It's not the first Bushnell I've seen implode.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 3,095 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,255
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.