Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Alan_C Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
China has their share of problems. Big developers built vast amount of apartments and ended up with no money to finish them. Maybe the US should ship our homeless to China LOL !! I always like 60 minutes, one of their better shows tonight. I know , who cares?

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
The drug addled, mentally ill, 13%ers, the illegals....and the liberals.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Lee_R
The drug addled, mentally ill, 13%ers, the illegals....and the liberals.

That’s a good start and once those are gone…..then we can start being a bit more selective! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Round up all the illegal aliens, including the tens of thousands of illegal Chinese, plus every scumbag who voted for biden, and send them to China. That should take care of the problem.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You try sending that to China and there will be war.
They are a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them.

Maintain peace, save fuel, reduce carbon output.
Unload them halfway.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 02/25/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
America has lots of liberals and illegal invader that need to be sent there they would be happy there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wokeness= Chyna

https://twitter.com/i/status/1761934006021755067

Actually wokeness is Marxism, and Chyna is the model of the future.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
That's what happens when you do everything by centra planning instead of letting market capitalism take its course. Marxism doesn't work.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
A
Alan_C Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
A similar effect as our “junk bonds” created years ago.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Chinese have been buying $30 billion a year of US property for the past 10 years. Now they are illegally immigrating to live in their legally purchased properties.

We will pay a horrible price for giving our technology and money away to China.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
You try sending that to China and there will be war.
They are a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them.

Maintain peace, save fuel, reduce carbon output.
Unload them halfway.

Sounds like a plan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Alan_C
China has their share of problems. Big developers built vast amount of apartments and ended up with no money to finish them. Maybe the US should ship our homeless to China LOL !! I always like 60 minutes, one of their better shows tonight. I know , who cares?

The true number is far north of 90 Million. It's estimated they have enough empty housing for every family in the entire country and still have plenty to spare.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whiptail
The Chinese have been buying $30 billion a year of US property for the past 10 years. Now they are illegally immigrating to live in their legally purchased properties.

If you own land hold on to it, and keep it unmortgaged. Chinese are buying land, Bill Gates is buying land, we have a forestry corporation in our state named Roy O. Martin that owns enough land to make up 2 of our good sized parishes (counties). Other big outfits own huge holdings. A young couple that would like to have 40 acres can't find an affordable place. Keep your rural land, there is a push by the government and big timber and agriculture to concentrate the population in cities where they can be dealt with.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Alan_C Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Yes I read Bill Gates is the largest private farmland owner in the states .

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Whiptail

If you own land hold on to it, and keep it unmortgaged. Chinese are buying land, Bill Gates is buying land, we have a forestry corporation in our state named Roy O. Martin that owns enough land to make up 2 of our good sized parishes (counties). Other big outfits own huge holdings. A young couple that would like to have 40 acres can't find an affordable place. Keep your rural land, there is a push by the government and big timber and agriculture to concentrate the population in cities where they can be dealt with.

Much of the land around my grandfather’s place was owned by Roy O Martin. That’s a name that I hadn’t heard in many, many years. memtb

Last edited by memtb; 02/25/24.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The crazy part of China's real estate bubble is people are making payments on apartments that haven't been built yet..haven't even broke ground yet. So the logical question is WHY would any sane person do that? Apparently the working people of China know just how worthless the yuan is. Xi can and has shut the banks, the people dare not leave their money in bank accounts to be locked up or seized by the central government. The Chinese people are strictly limited on foreign investment. They have to join ETFs, which are also controlled by the central government. US property purchases are made only with the express approval of central government,,,thusly, a strategic govt holding regardless of the front name.
The yuan is worth what Xi says it's worth, it's not based on any tangible intrinsic value. That is why the China part of BRICS isn't working...the Saudi's and Russians don't want yuan for oil. Oil is China's lifeblood, just like ours, but they don't have any domestic production.
The question is...how long can China's economy sustain it's debt/GDP load with a currency no one wants?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Alan_C Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Flintlocke, you got some savvy wisdom. Our economy is tied to China. You can tell it better than me. Good post!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The crazy part of China's real estate bubble is people are making payments on apartments that haven't been built yet..haven't even broke ground yet. So the logical question is WHY would any sane person do that? Apparently the working people of China know just how worthless the yuan is. Xi can and has shut the banks, the people dare not leave their money in bank accounts to be locked up or seized by the central government. The Chinese people are strictly limited on foreign investment. They have to join ETFs, which are also controlled by the central government. US property purchases are made only with the express approval of central government,,,thusly, a strategic govt holding regardless of the front name.
The yuan is worth what Xi says it's worth, it's not based on any tangible intrinsic value. That is why the China part of BRICS isn't working...the Saudi's and Russians don't want yuan for oil. Oil is China's lifeblood, just like ours, but they don't have any domestic production.
The question is...how long can China's economy sustain it's debt/GDP load with a currency no one wants?

And the fear is,
Just exactly what will the CCP do to maintain power once the bubble pops.
We saw their willingness to machine gun their own decades ago.
That was ugly, and ineffective in a nationwide revolt.

But a war?
Nothing brings people together like a common enemy determined to destroy them.
The propaganda groundwork has been in place for years.
The people of China have been programmed that we are antagonistic, we want
to control them. That Tiawan is rebellious, and a danger.

A big explosion or 10, some lies....suddenly everyone would support the CCP.
As it mobilizes to "protect" them.

Social credit scores would be used to organize regiments.
Nationalism and a disgusied purge,
what more could a Despot want?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Alan_C

That might be old news.
Chinese Citizens (mostly) cannot investment outside of China so they have been investing in real estate development. There are entire cities complete with luxury shops over there sitting empty.
Ever hear of evergrand? (Sp)

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump had China by the ying-yang, so China released a
biological weapon. Nobody did a damn thing about it.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (7mm_Loco, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, Anaconda, 14 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,491
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.