Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...The Trojan Horse Tulsi Gabbard.

This guy echoes what many here on The Fire have said about Tulsi, plus a lot more.

Tulsi Gabbard’s recent takedowns of the Democrat Party sounds well and good. But what is she really up to? This is a woman who ran for President as a Democrat; she has pushed for “assault weapons” bans, universal basic income, Medicare for all, free college tuition, and abortion with very few limits. Tulsi Gabbard even supported a federal $15 minimum wage. This is not a woman we want anywhere near President Trump of the Office of the Vice Presidency.

Tulsi Gabbard is a Trojan Horse. She may be an unwitting Trojan Horse, but still a Trojan Horse at that. I will show you proof from recent interviews that she has not changed her position on important issues like gun rights. Just because Tulsi doesn’t support endless wars or endless funding of Ukraine does not make her a Conservative. Fox has embraced her, that should tell you all you need to know.

This podcast is for anyone who thinks Tulsi Gabbard would make a great running mate for Donald J. Trump. She would not!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/dont-be-fooled-tulsi-gabbard-shes-more-dangerous/

Last edited by steve4102; 02/26/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

This guy echoes what many here on The Fire have said about Tulsi, plus a lot more.

Tulsi Gabbard’s recent takedowns of the Democrat Party sounds well and good. But what is she really up to? This is a woman who ran for President as a Democrat; she has pushed for “assault weapons” bans, universal basic income, Medicare for all, free college tuition, and abortion with very few limits. Tulsi Gabbard even supported a federal $15 minimum wage. This is not a woman we want anywhere near President Trump of the Office of the Vice Presidency.

Tulsi Gabbard is a Trojan Horse. She may be an unwitting Trojan Horse, but still a Trojan Horse at that. I will show you proof from recent interviews that she has not changed her position on important issues like gun rights. Just because Tulsi doesn’t support endless wars or endless funding of Ukraine does not make her a Conservative. Fox has embraced her, that should tell you all you need to know.

This podcast is for anyone who thinks Tulsi Gabbard would make a great running mate for Donald J. Trump. She would not!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/dont-be-fooled-tulsi-gabbard-shes-more-dangerous/
America is full of dumb, easily fooled people. Thats really all I can say lol

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp

America is full of dumb, easily fooled people. Thats really all I can say lol

Let's pray Trump isn't one of them.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Impossible.
Her and TRH's hero Bill Mahre are GTG.

They said so.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
She was for Bernie last time. If that doesn't offer a clue as to where she stands.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Impossible.

They said so.
But that ass!

that's good for a Samoan or some such.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She works for Fox. All you need to know.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never really felt Trump's consideration of her was because she was a changed person on her core positions, it was because she would take away votes from Biden people are fed up with inflation, war and immigration - with the implied promise that one of their own would be in a position to take the white house in 4 years.

don't like that logic and I don't think Trump would ultimately choose her but I would think that is why her name is out there.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/26/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
She was for Bernie last time. If that doesn't offer a clue as to where she stands.

So was Joe Rogan but when I brought that up I was quickly dismissed.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
I never really felt Trump's consideration of her was because she was a changed person on her core positions, it was because she would take away votes from Biden people are fed up with inflation, war and immigration - with the implied promise that one of their own would be in a position to take the white house in 4 years.

don't like that logic and I don't think Trump would ultimately choose her but I would think that is why her name is out there.
On the flip side making such and obvious bad move, might piss off more Trump supporters that could out way the increase in fence sitter votes

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Impossible.

They said so.
Lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Partagas
Originally Posted by Hogwild7

So was Joe Rogan but when I brought that up I was quickly dismissed.
While i like rogans podcast, hes a stoner and has been hit in the head one too many times

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

On the flip side making such and obvious bad move, might piss off more Trump supporters that could out way the increase in fence sitter votes

maybe, but I don't think the hard core MAGA would not vote for Trump and they'd certainly not flip and vote for Biden. They're locked in come hell or high water. Gabbard, who would talk a big game, would not move the needle for them to change.

but the RINOs would have a much harder decision, Gabbard might bring them to the table - not many of them, but at least some of them. Would Kennedy dems vote for Trump/Gabbard?

I guess the whole approach would be to skim a few from all the different profiles that were against a straight Maga ticket but hate the idea of Biden

Last edited by KFWA; 02/26/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Look her up at on the issues nearly as far left as any. Scroll down to the graph.

https://www.ontheissues.org/house/Tulsi_Gabbard.htm

Last edited by scottishkat; 02/26/24. Reason: added graph
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
A cock block.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stinchfield is absolutely correct.

Trump haters are NOT going to change their minds because Gabbard's on the ticket with him. I think he'll win a fair election going away and pretty much regardless of who's on the ticket with him, and we do need someone who might actually be able to perform the duties of the office should the need arise. Gabbard's lack of experience should be plenty of reason to skip over her and especially when there are so many choices with less suspect conservative credentials available.

Maybe, just MAYBE over time she'll actually embrace conservatism. That's certainly possible, but it sure as hell has not been demonstrated that she has yet. There's far more evidence that she has NOT than evidence that she has at this time.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I watched the whole thing. I was expecting more evidence other than the 2020 debates when she was a democrat. Shocking, Tulsi was a democrat saying democrat things while running for the democrat nomination.

Ribka’s head will explode at the 24 minute mark.

Doubt she will be VP. But if she is, I will support Trump’s decision. At least we know we won’t get into any regime change wars with her.

I think UN ambassador is a fitting role for her. If she stands the test if time she might have a future.

You got to admit, it’s great to see an x democrat, badmouthing democrats.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Doubt she will be VP. But if she is, I will support Trump’s decision. At least we know we won’t get into any regime change wars with her.

How do we know this?

OH, that’s right, she told us so and she’s not one to change her positions on the issues.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Calvin

How do we know this?

OH, that’s right, she told us so and she’s not one to change her positions on the issues.

That is the one issue she has been 100% consistent on.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,930
Posts18,498,641
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.