Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have NEGRO FATIGUE...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Hold on a minute. So, when Eisenhower entered a camp and saw what had been going on there and ordered that everything be documented lest some "sonuvabitch come along and say it never happened," it was just a spontaneous on-the-spot decision? Eisenhower was a willing purveyor of jewish propaganda? I think that's nonsense.

Jews are not all the same any more than white people are all the same...otherwise we'd all be stupid white liberals like Buzzardshdit and jetklit.

You are correct...there was most definitely genocide and jews are not all the same. But for some reason I cannot fathom Jews provide cover and succour for the jews that keep pulling this crap wherever they go.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I saw a commercial for some company selling RVs. In the ad was a white father, white mother, and two white kids. Honestly, it seemed odd to see on network tv.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Hold on a minute. So, when Eisenhower entered a camp and saw what had been going on there and ordered that everything be documented lest some "sonuvabitch come along and say it never happened," it was just a spontaneous on-the-spot decision? Eisenhower was a willing purveyor of jewish propaganda? I think that's nonsense.

Jews are not all the same any more than white people are all the same...otherwise we'd all be stupid white liberals like Buzzardshdit and jetklit.

You are correct...there was most definitely genocide and jews are not all the same. But for some reason I cannot fathom Jews provide cover and succour for the jews that keep pulling this crap wherever they go.

The entire situation is perplexing no matter how you look at it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I saw a commercial for some company selling RVs. In the ad was a white father, white mother, and two white kids. Honestly, it seemed odd to see on network tv.

The only time I watch network TV is with my wife while we wind down for sleep. The damned pharma commercials are getting waaaaaay bizarre.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I always wonder who in there right mind would agree to that photo shoot knowing how it was going to be used.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Any “news” story about the real retail theft rings, describe it being perpetrated by “teens”.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by granitestate1
I always wonder who in there right mind would agree to that photo shoot knowing how it was going to be used.

You have to understand that 80% of the .gov DC workforce are leftists. If you think of that, it makes perfect sense.

They actually BELIEVE this picture. Even though the reality of the jail population, video evidence of the crimes, and arrest records with mugshots completely proves otherwise, they believe it.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N

The only time I watch network TV is with my wife while we wind down for sleep. The damned pharma commercials are getting waaaaaay bizarre.

Don’t watch the news to wind down….

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Don’t watch the news to wind down….

Televised news is not seen in this house. I keep an eye on the news mostly by keeping an eye on this forum, bonginoreport, libertydaily, breitbart, and some stuff that comes in my email. Anytime I look at any mainstream media online I engage my bullshit filter.

Oh...and "the news" is definitely NOT winding-down material!

Don't be the darkness.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Yes, he was.

As for what he saw, he saw piled emaciated bodies of all sorts of people in the camps.

Near the end of the war, various disasters occurred vis a vis the entire nation, but particularly with regard to the various internment and labor camps. One was overcrowding due to the advance of the Allies, forcing the withdrawal and relocation of the camp's populations. Another was the intentional cutting off of supply lines by the Allies, which resulted in supplies (food, water, medicine, Zyklon B for lice elimination, etc.) being cut off to the now overcrowded camps. Another was Allied strafing and bombing campaigns resulting in piles of bodies and train cars full of recently shot dead bodies, with bullet holes on the tops of the cars.

All these factors combined simultaneously to promote the spread of the deadly disease typhus, from which tens of thousands in the camps died, along with widely publicized images of piles of dead bodies, all attributed to German villainy.

Shortly after the war, when Allied medical teams were put in charge of treating the sick in the camps, there was no attempt to hide the fact that the deaths they saw were due to the out of control spread of typhus during the last months of the war, explaining the emaciated appearance of the many dead. They even made a documentary on it, explaining that the prisoners could not be simply released, due to the fact that many of them were suffering from it, and it could spread to the rest of the population. They had to be treated there, while the typhus-spreading lice were also eliminated from both the prisoners and the structures of the camps.

Most of the propaganda that Eisenhower forced on the German people and the world after the war has since been admitted to be false, e.g., forcing the German civilian populations to view the human skin lampshades, bars of soap, and shrunken heads, all explained to them to have been made from murdered Jews. They were, in fact, props in the service of anti-German war propaganda, carried over into the post-war period for the purpose of demoralization.

There are many aspects of "The Holocaust" that are no longer even pushed by its purveyors due to being, like the examples above, proven to have been obvious anti-German propaganda, the purpose for which was to justify to the world what they had already planned to do to the German people and nation after the war.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The kook gift that keeps on giving.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by granitestate1

You have to understand that 80% of the .gov DC workforce are leftists. If you think of that, it makes perfect sense.

They actually BELIEVE this picture. Even though the reality of the jail population, video evidence of the crimes, and arrest records with mugshots completely proves otherwise, they believe it.

Never try to confuse a Lieberal with facts...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, he was.

As for what he saw, he saw piled emaciated bodies of all sorts of people in the camps. Near the end of the war, various disasters occurred vis a vis the entire nation, but particularly with regard to the various internment and labor camps. One was overcrowding due to the advance of the Allies. Another was the intentional cutting off of supply chains by the Allies, which resulted in supplies (food, water, medicine, Zyklon B for lice elimination, etc.) being cut off to the now overcrowded camps. Another was Allied strafing and bombing campaigns resulting in piles of bodies and train cars full of recently shot dead bodies, with bullet holes on the tops of the cars. All these factors combined simultaneously to promote the spread of the deadly disease typhus, from which tens of thousands in the camps died.

Shortly after the war, when Allied medical teams were put in charge of treating the sick in the camps, there was no attempt to hide the fact that the deaths they saw were due to the out of control spread of typhus during the last months of the war. They even made a documentary on it, explaining that the prisoners could not be simply released, due to the fact that many of them were suffering from it, and it could spread to the rest of the population. They had to be treated there, while the typhus spreading lice were also eliminated from both the prisoners and the structures of the camps.

Most of the propaganda that Eisenhower forced on the German people and the world after the war has since been admitted to be false, e.g., forcing the German civilian populations to view the human skin lampshades, bars of soap, and shrunken heads, all explained to them to have been made from murdered Jews.

There are many aspects of "the Holocaust" that are no longer even pushed by its purveyors due to being proven to have been obvious anti-German propaganda, the purpose of which was to justify to the world what they had already planned to do to the German people and nation after the war.

Sorry, but I do not buy any of that.

Don't be the darkness.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

For what it is worth neither do I.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The Real Hawkeye: Its NOT who tells the truth it's WHO controls the narrative!
I sayfuck the press/propagandists/demonrats.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

For what it is worth neither do I.
I do, I dont believe a word of the mainstream narrative, well maybe just enough truth to turn it into a massive lie.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
You're really a dunce, aren't you, Hawkeye?

How to you explain the testimony of thousands of people who were in those camps, including many German guards?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

How to you explain the testimony of thousands of people who were in those camps, including many German guards?
Explained this way....abit of truth...massive lie.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Research it. Every time the guards told the truth, they were tortured, threatened with hanging, and/or had their families threatened. Most quickly learned to figure out what testimony was desired of them. Some of the camp personnel, however, went to the noose insisting that they did everything humanly possible to prevent the disasters in the camps, but had no supplies with which to do anything, despite repeated requests for same. Due to military defeat, the supplies they required simply no longer existed.

As for the testimony of the prisoners, they were indeed in camps. Their mere survival, however (in astronomical numbers, no less), suggests that either the Germans were the most inefficient people on earth, or that there was no operation to eliminate the Jews.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 2,834 guests, and 1,459 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,752
Posts18,476,274
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.