Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
You're really a dunce, aren't you, Hawkeye?

How to you explain the testimony of thousands of people who were in those camps, including many German guards?
Research it. Every time the guards told the truth, they were tortured, threatened with hanging, and/or had their families threatened. Most quickly learned to figure out what testimony was desired of them. Some of the camp personnel went to the noose insisting that they did everything humanly possible to prevent the disasters in the camps, but had no supplies with which to do anything, despite repeated requests for same.

As for the testimony of the prisoners, they were indeed in camps. Their mere survival, however (in astronomical numbers, no less), suggests that either the Germans were the most inefficient people on earth, or that there was no operation to eliminate the Jews.
I was obviously not born when this happened, but my grandfather fought in ww2 and spoke of some of the things he saw. He most certainly said that it was happening. Lots of videos and photos out there. I do question everything, but I havent found much credible evidence to suggest it wasnt real

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
Can it be fought on the grounds of racial profiling?

Like is done by them.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I bet even black folk are tired of all the mixed race stuff.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Research it. Every time the guards told the truth, they were tortured, threatened with hanging, and/or had their families threatened. Most quickly learned to figure out what testimony was desired of them. Some of the camp personnel went to the noose insisting that they did everything humanly possible to prevent the disasters in the camps, but had no supplies with which to do anything, despite repeated requests for same.

As for the testimony of the prisoners, they were indeed in camps. Their mere survival, however (in astronomical numbers, no less), suggests that either the Germans were the most inefficient people on earth, or that there was no operation to eliminate the Jews.

Research it? How have you identified credible sources, by selecting those who are anti-jewish and rejecting those sources who have corroborated what is generally accepted? Who were your sources telling you that camp personnel who "told the truth" were tortured?

Would you deny that Nazi Germany embarked on a eugenics program? How would that eugenics program conflict with the contents of Mein Kampf? Wouldn't there be a ton of consistency between what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf and recorded history viv a vis the Jews and the eugenics programs?

I can certainly understand noting a lot of Jewish presence in the marxist and other leftist movements (and let's make note of, and consider the fact that Nazism is in fact another leftist movement)...that's pretty undeniable, but it also ignores the participation of many other peoples---all of whom are endowed with Free Will.

Let's not overlook Eisenhower's warning to us in his last public address. He warned against the military-industrial complex. Now, were he a part of the so-called jewish conspiracy of which arguably the MIC undeniably is a part, would that not have been a self defeating move? Things just don't mesh here.

Last edited by RiverRider; 02/28/24.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No fan of the Jews........but to deny that the Nazis had an extermination program to kill as many Jews as possible, is no different than denying that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Hitler declared that the Jews were to be rounded up and sent to camps where they would ultimately be killed, and they were. However, what Hitler did to the Jews pales in comparison with that the Commies and Stalin did in Russia. There is a reason that the Ukranians are fighting Russia today, and it can be traced back to years preceding WW2 and the time period after WW2.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
No fan of the Jews........but to deny that the Nazis had an extermination program to kill as many Jews as possible, is no different than denying that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Hitler declared that the Jews were to be rounded up and sent to camps where they would ultimately be killed, and they were.
You cannot be blamed for believing that. Our programming since early childhood has been very effective, and few will actually do the research to challenge it.
However, what Hitler did to the Jews pales in comparison with that the Commies and Stalin did in Russia.
Precisely. While the West fully adopted Soviet war propaganda vis a vis Germany (because it served their post-war purposes), the truth is that the Soviets were guilty of the very things they fabricated about the Germans. It's an old Bolshevik ploy that we see repeated even today in the West.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
No fan of the Jews........but to deny that the Nazis had an extermination program to kill as many Jews as possible, is no different than denying that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Hitler declared that the Jews were to be rounded up and sent to camps where they would ultimately be killed, and they were.
I guess the Germans are an inherently inefficient lot, then, because the world's population of Jews at the end of the war exceeded that just prior to it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve noticed that now one white , one black, and one Chink. In a lot of commercials.

Last edited by Whelenman; 02/28/24.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I have seen videos of black people grabbing Phone, Jewelries, etc
They should have shed some light on that.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I guess the Germans are an inherently inefficient lot, then, because the world's population of Jews immediately after the war exceeded that just prior to it.

TRH......as I have told you before, this is the one thing that we have to agree to disagree about. Otherwise, you and I are pretty much in agreement on things. While I do agree that the Bolshevik propoganda machine has manipulated the facts prior, during, and after WW2, there are just too many firsthand accounts, including those by German soldiers, that show that Holacaust happened.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I guess the Germans are an inherently inefficient lot, then, because the world's population of Jews immediately after the war exceeded that just prior to it.

TRH......as I have told you before, this is the one thing that we have to agree to disagree about. Otherwise, you and I are pretty much in agreement on things. While I do agree that the Bolshevik propoganda machine has manipulated the facts prior, during, and after WW2, there are just too many firsthand accounts, including those by German soldiers, that show that Holacaust happened.

How do you two compare on Covid?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
I have seen videos of black people grabbing Phone, Jewelries, etc
They should have shed some light on that.

Those of us who live in places that are heavily populated by Negroes, know the truth. No attempt by the Negro lovers can cover up what is going on.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
The problem with statements like "the Holocaust happened" lies in a failure to define one's terms. Certainly a great many things happened, but it's also true that a great many things claimed to have happened constituted warmed over Soviet war propaganda that the leaders of the West decided, after the war (stemming from ulterior motives), to adopt and propagate as part of the war's official history, despite knowing that they are false. These false narratives served a political objective.

Lumping everything that comports with a particular narrative under the rubric "Holocaust" doesn't well serve the rigorous study of history. Better to actually describe what it is you claim happened, with specifics, than to lump it all under a rubric, and demand that all accept every particular ever claimed to fit under it.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Personally, I have begun to re-examine everything I have been told was true, simply because so much of it seems to be bullshyte, pure and simple.
Something happened, but not like what "they" say happened, perhaps I view things simlilar to the Covid hoax.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

718 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,886 guests, and 1,499 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,736
Posts18,475,959
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.