Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KillerBee
He is getting out now because he knows Trump will have him ousted as soon as he gets back in office!
No

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm sure we will see more stepping down as well.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
fencepost turtle....

Last edited by m1rifleman; 02/28/24.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He said that several years ago

Sam......

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Mitch McConnell and Biden act like they are distant cousins.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A major sub-plot to this is;

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor seems to be very sick and Democrats are urging her to step down and let China Joe replace her before they wind-up with another Ruth Bader Ginsburg situation on their hands.

Can Turtle throw a wrench into their plans before leaving, allowing Trump to make the appointment?

Does Turtle even want to?

Stay tuned folks, think this will heat-up soon.

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/28/24.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
He is getting out now because he knows Trump will have him ousted as soon as he gets back in office!
No
Yes

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you think McConnell stepping down has anything with him being featured prominently in Peter Schweizer's new book about politicians owned by China?

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Money-Powerful-Blind-Americans/dp/0063061198

Last edited by AB2506; 02/28/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor seems to be very sick and Democrats are urging her to step down and let China Joe replace her before they wind-up with another Ruth Bader Ginsburg situation on their hands.

Can Turtle throw a wrench into their plans before leaving, allowing Trump to make the appointment?

Mitch supposedly led the charge against Garland as SC Nominee. In reality he was just following protocol and parliamentary procedure.
He was able to do this because he was the Senate Majority Leader, he no longer holds that power, so basically Mitch can't do schit about it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN watching all the RINOS walking the plank! 🤣😂🤣

KB

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN watching all the RINOS walking the plank! 🤣😂🤣

I don't know if I'd even consider McConnell a Rino, he's to the left of the Rino, tight with the Demonrats.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Needs to step down, off a 30 story building!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Biden, New king of England and Mitch have nothing to contribute, go play with your grandkids already.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
He's going to hang on until 2027, unbelievable. What a greedy old crow. So, do we get stuck with John Cornyn or Thune to continue the abuse of our republic???
I've cooled my jets over the last few years. Figger'd it would save me some grief and lengthen my life a little but...
John Cornyn can absolutely rot in the depths of hell. I hope he dies of herpes after being gang raped by BLM!
I hope that he gets a flat on a left side tire on a narrow road without a shoulder and his cell phone dies, while alone ... I hope his internet goes out... Fugg John Cornyn!!!

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The transparency of this timing is almost too clear. A couple of days ago, the Koch network said they were going to drop back to a defensive position and look to retain their influence in the House and Senate. The next day John Thune announced he was endorsing President Trump. Deceptive Conservatives, aka “DeceptiCons,” are always positioning to retain power structures.

Today, Mitch McConnell announces he will step down from a leadership position in the Senate in November… DUH!! The greatest likelihood is that President Trump will win the November election; Mitch doesn’t have an option at that point. So, what we are seeing is DeceptiCon positioning. It’s all about power retention, which is to say, retention of money and influence.

John Thune has been groomed to replace Mitch McConnell for years. You might remember when Thune contemplated retiring a few years ago, and the professional donors convinced him to stay on “just in case” Trump returned to DC.

Thune’s recent endorsement of Trump is like Brutus welcoming Caesar back to Rome, the intents are analogous. McConnell will exit Senate leadership after the November election, Thune will rise, and the anti-Trump antagonisms will continue. Senators Barrasso and Cornyn will position to participate in the process.

Sundance - More Here on the Passing of the Senate Torch

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The transparency of this timing is almost too clear. A couple of days ago, the Koch network said they were going to drop back to a defensive position and look to retain their influence in the House and Senate. The next day John Thune announced he was endorsing President Trump. Deceptive Conservatives, aka “DeceptiCons,” are always positioning to retain power structures.

Today, Mitch McConnell announces he will step down from a leadership position in the Senate in November… DUH!! The greatest likelihood is that President Trump will win the November election; Mitch doesn’t have an option at that point. So, what we are seeing is DeceptiCon positioning. It’s all about power retention, which is to say, retention of money and influence.

John Thune has been groomed to replace Mitch McConnell for years. You might remember when Thune contemplated retiring a few years ago, and the professional donors convinced him to stay on “just in case” Trump returned to DC.

Thune’s recent endorsement of Trump is like Brutus welcoming Caesar back to Rome, the intents are analogous. McConnell will exit Senate leadership after the November election, Thune will rise, and the anti-Trump antagonisms will continue. Senators Barrasso and Cornyn will position to participate in the process.

Sundance - More Here on the Passing of the Senate Torch

Yup.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
They will probably vote in someone just as worthless to replace him.
Worse, much worse, Senator Thune (SD) has been groomed to take over McConnells spot as head RINO.

He will make McConnell look like a MAGA leader.

Be careful what you wish for.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
Biden, New king of England and Mitch have nothing to contribute, go play with your grandkids already.
I don't know that encouraging Biden to "play" with his grandkids is such a good idea.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.