Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
DENVER (KDVR) — Congresswoman Lauren Boebert‘s son was arrested on Tuesday in connection to a string of vehicle trespassing and property thefts.

According to the Rifle Police Department, officers arrested 18-year-old Tyler Jay Boebert on Tuesday at 2:30 p.m.

Officers said Tyler’s arrest follows a recent string of vehicle trespassing and property thefts in Rifle.

Tyler is facing the following charges:

Four felony counts of criminal possession of ID documents – multiple victims
One felony count of conspiracy to commit a felony
Over 15 misdemeanor and petty offenses

FOX31 reached out to Boebert’s press secretary who said she had “no comment.” However, the Congresswoman released the following statement at about noon to FOX31.

“I love my son Tyler, who has been through some very difficult, public challenges for a young man and the subject of attention that he didn’t ask for. It breaks my heart to see my child struggling and, in this situation, especially when he has been provided multiple opportunities to get his life on track. I will never give up on him and I will continue to be there for him. As an adult and father, Tyler will take responsibility for his actions and should be held accountable for poor decisions just like any other citizen.”

Tyler appeared in court on Wednesday and was given a $1,250 personal recognizance bond and is scheduled to appear in court next on April 11.

Tyler isn’t the only Boebert family member to have been arrested this year.....

FOX News - Denver

Another nail in her coffin..........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/28/24.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah but look at those....and that.....

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't see how this women gets reelected. she is a walking talking drama queen. husband arrested for assault, divorce, now theft. topped with her going out on the town dressed like a hooker, with mutual crotch grabbing in the theatre. too much drama

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I don't see how this women gets reelected. she is a walking talking drama queen. husband arrested for assault, divorce, now theft. topped with her going out on the town dressed like a hooker, with mutual crotch grabbing in the theatre. too much drama

we need professional well dressed and well spoken politicians like Barry Obama who trolled gay bath houses in Chicago servicing many men at night while married

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka

we need professional well dressed and well spoken politicians like Barry Obama who trolled gay bath houses in Chicago servicing many men at night while married

We need more Bush’s and Romney’s in power. Let’s not allow the hoi polloi in those hallowed chambers.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dems are having homosexual sex in the Senate and filming it - yet "Republicans" are worried about an obvious set up of her getting handsy in a theater.

This is why the R's lose, every time and haven't actually "conserved" a damned thing in my lifetime. Buncha cucks with a Puritan fetish.

Me

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

She won’t get re-elected in District 3. She quit it because She know’s She hasn’t got a chance, I’m voting for Jeff Hurd. Now She’s going to try to get elected in District 4, Ken Bucks old seat. Fat chance as there are some strong conservative candidates that actually live in D4.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Or a well dressed dirty old man like the idiot in chief we have now who publicly fondles and sniffs little girls.

At least Trump and Boebert are hetero sexual and don't go for kids.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's okay. You can't pick family members like you can friends. She did birth this dude, not sure how much good mothering she did.

I know, she knows how to rattle those democrats.

Probably, lots of people have a skeletons in their closet.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Is he living with her or her ex husband?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At least he didn't trade on her mother's name like DRUG ADDICT/SEX ADDICT HUNTER BIDEN did for his dear old daddy.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo
“Tyler will take responsibility for his actions and should be held accountable for poor decisions just like any other citizen.”

T

You'll never hear Joe say similar about Hunter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
if you guys can't call a spade a spade you're no different than the delusional left. boebert is a nutcase. I think the residents of colorado will elect someone better next time. what does she do other than run her mouth anyways? with all the baggage she brings if she ever gets to be effective the deep state will have plenty to pull out of the closet to take her out. politicians aren't who they might seem to be. be careful who you claim is awesome as an elected official. people that seek office like that are almost always sociopaths to one degree or another. I get stand up for MAGA use your voice etc. but for heavens sake cleanup you're personal life if you wanna do that. Another is MTG, go do some digging on her interactions as a gym rat before she got elected.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/28/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the lad seems a right little bastard, but if he were dhimmicrat spawn, the FBI would have scooped him up, put him in a safe house until things blew over, and then burned the records.

Sam......

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
She’s gone dick dumb screwing that Democrat bf of hers.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
She won’t be in the news much longer. She will be replaced by a Dem.

Thanks, Billy
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
if you guys can't call a spade a spade you're no different than the delusional left. boebert is a nutcase. I think the residents of colorado will elect someone better next time. what does she do other than run her mouth anyways? with all the baggage she brings if she ever gets to be effective the deep state will have plenty to pull out of the closet to take her out. politicians aren't who they might seem to be. be careful who you claim is awesome as an elected official. people that seek office like that are almost always sociopaths to one degree or another. I get stand up for MAGA use your voice etc. but for heavens sake cleanup you're personal life if you wanna do that. Another is MTG, go do some digging on her interactions as a gym rat before she got elected.
So are you just a fan of Republicans or is it just confident, gutsy wimmin that you dont like?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Diggerman
So are you just a fan of Republicans or is it just confident, gutsy wimmin that you dont like?

You apparently didn’t get the memo, Boebert decided not to run for re-election in Colorado District 3. She has indicated She’s going to attempt to win in District 4 which is unlikely. In other words She quit.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
She won’t be in the news much longer. She will be replaced by a Dem.

Or a Mitch McConnell approved right kind of republican.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

717 members (1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,151 guests, and 1,438 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,743
Posts18,476,068
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.