OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Is our leadership treated as more of a joke by international media than in the past or am I wrong on this>

Anyway add to the list of gaffes by our leader, here is another speaking gaffe in the words of Trudeau

‘Russia must win this war,’ says bumbling Trudeau
Edmonton Sun27 Feb 2024— Postmedia Network
TRUDEAU
Taking a page from U.S. President Joe Biden’s growing playbook of public-speaking gaffes, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Monday mistakenly said, “Russia must win this war.”

The blunder happened while Trudeau addressed a joint news conference with Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk in Warsaw.

“We know that Russia must win this war. Sorry, Ukraine must win this war against Russia,” Trudeau said, immediately apologizing for the slip of the tongue.

The PM had recently visited Ukraine and announced nearly $3 billion in financial support for the war-torn country.

Social-media users were quick to jump on Trudeau’s embarrassing gaffe.

“Canada’s Joe Biden, except Biden is 81 years old.

What’s Trudeau’s excuse,” one commenter posted on X.

“Justin Trudeau goes on another foreign trip to educate the world with his wisdom and speaking expertise. Just kidding,” another commenter posted on X.

Another suggested Trudeau’s comments will help Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Justin Trudeau just handed Vladimir Putin a huge propaganda win by mistakenly saying ‘Russia must win this war,’ ” the poster said.

As the country’s battle with Putin’s military enters its third year, the Ukrainian army’s dwindling cache of weapons, ammunition and other supplies have prompted an urgent plea for help from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

Article Name:‘Russia must win this war,’ says bumbling Trudeau
Publication:Edmonton Sun
Author:— Postmedia Network

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are the joke of the Western World.

Nobody respects Trudeau and company.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
What I find most perplexing is that in the next election many Canadians will still vote for him. I can’t think of one positive thing he has done for this country. He has destroyed the national economy, been embroiled in countless scandals, illegally enacted the Emergency Act, is attempting to disarm the population and remove our freedom of speech, and has taxed us into near poverty. The list of his corruption and failures is too long to mention. Still, apparently 26% of Canadians still support his government. Amazing how many stupid people exist.

Nick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The mean IQ score in Canada is about 100 with an SD of about 15, which means that half of the population has less than 100 IQ points, and about 16% of the population has an IQ of less than 85.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wannabebwana;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust this last day of February and a Leap Day at that, finds you all well.

While I'd heard a wee bit of a blurb on True North or Northern Perspective about this, I didn't drill down much and for sure didn't see the Fox response.

As AB2506 and Nick1899 said, we're the butt of jokes internationally now and whatever standing we once had looks to be gone.

We were scolded by the NATO leader too this week for once again failing to meet our agreed to minimums.

All the while though PM Socks and crew are working on some way to get our AR's out of our safes with a "buyback program" as if they ever owned them in the first place.

However sometimes items such as this reveal the fact of the insidious idiocy involved with the woke DEI agenda.

When we attached a mandatory carbon tax to an aid package for the Ukraine, again it's imposing conditions which follow a specific agenda.

What galls me the most with much of this is that we're horribly neglecting our own military at the same time. Whether it's sending troops over without proper gear or pledging to send air defense systems our own forces have been requesting for a decade, it's both a backwards and dangerous.

How dangerous only time will tell, lets hope and pray we have some of that precious time and adults can begin to repair the damage done by petulant children.

We'll see.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by AB2506
We are the joke of the Western World.

Nobody respects Trudeau and company.

You've got competition down here with pudding brain Biden and his woke Marxist brigade.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nick1899
What I find most perplexing is that in the next election many Canadians will still vote for him. I can’t think of one positive thing he has done for this country. He has destroyed the national economy, been embroiled in countless scandals, illegally enacted the Emergency Act, is attempting to disarm the population and remove our freedom of speech, and has taxed us into near poverty. The list of his corruption and failures is too long to mention. Still, apparently 26% of Canadians still support his government. Amazing how many stupid people exist.

Nick
Now the Mountie's have opened a file on the arrivescam. Its hard to keep up with the bullshyte, seriously, one needs to keep a list or he forgets the scams the Turd is involved in. I have never seen anything like it.

Next up.
Bill C-63....the online hate Bill, its endorsed by Bernie Farber, lets just think about that.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
The mean IQ score in Canada is about 100 with an SD of about 15, which means that half of the population has less than 100 IQ points, and about 16% of the population has an IQ of less than 85.

Jordan attached below is a link to a Jordan Peterson article in todays NP. I think he nails the situation with the average Canadian with his statement that people are sleeping through this mess.

From the article

"We have lived through eight years of perma-scandal under Justin. The economy is in dire shape. Canadians now make on average less per capita than the inhabitants of the poorest of our U.S. cousins’ state. Our health-care system is irreparably compromised, the judiciary is stacked with progressives, the federal civil service ballooned to cancerous proportions, the housing market bubbled, the debt load unsustainable, the deficit out of control, and the education system from K-12 through university demented. This is a lot of trouble and Canadians are seriously asleep at the wheel. They plan to hand the whole mess over to the hapless conservatives, who will instantly be blamed for the catastrophes they inherited, which will be far more dire than we currently understand."

I am hopeful that Pierre P with his pushing on the scandals for all the facts, once elected, will avoid being blamed for the failures of the past government as they will take time to correct. I am also optomistic that the tide is starting to turn on the sleepy Canadians not paying attention to what has been happening. People that are still asleep at the wheel will certainly get another rude financial wake up April 1st when the next round of carbon tax and the accompanying increase in GST shows on their bills.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jo...-counter-offensive-against-woke-nonsense

Hugh
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Nick

I can tell you that the Canadians who are now living in the north east LOVE him. I know a few different ones who moved here for work and marriage and school. They LOVE him. Its insane. I avoid them now, honestly.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Nick

I can tell you that the Canadians who are now living in the north east LOVE him. I know a few different ones who moved here for work and marriage and school. They LOVE him. Its insane. I avoid them now, honestly.
They love him so much that they don't even live in Canada?....is this what you are saying lol. laugh

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 222Sako, 10ring1, 219DW, 36 invisible), 2,047 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,776
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.