Houston, Tx

2005 Sun Tracker 21'7" Pontoon
2005 50 hp Mercury 2 cycle, power tilt/trim
The boat is a 21 ft Sun Tracker Fishin Barge with a Mercury 50 hp 2 cycle motor. The boat was purchased used March 2016. The motor was maintained last on 4/30/2016. Compression was 127, 125, 130. Gear oil replaced, prop shaft verified straight, steering lubricated, carbs rebuilt, fuel pump diaphragm replaced & external spin-on fuel filter installed. The motor was given a clean bill of health at that time. Motor was last spun February 2024, it does not have an hour meter. It does have power tilt/trim. The motor will have a new battery at the point of sale.

Next was the intended refurbishing of the onboard fuel tank. Family events prevented any further upgrades. The carpet is in decent shape for its age. The boat has been stored inside since 2016. There are cosmetic blemishes. Upholstery is 90% and definitely needs cleaning.

The trailer needs the brake line replaced from the tongue after a folding kit was installed. I expect that would be a pretty straightforward repair. The tires were replaced in 2016 and have roughly 50 miles on them. Trailer weight is 900 lb, carrying capacity 2600 lb, gross 3500 lb.

The boat has a bathroom pop-up stall, a full cover, a canopy, depth finder, and life jackets. It does have a marine am/fm radio. I have no idea if it works now. The floor does not have any soft spots. The console kick panel needs a little attention.

Starting negotiable price is $4500. This price takes into consideration all of its blemishes and needed repairs.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Reloder28; 02/29/24 01:46 PM.

Last edited by Reloder28; 02/29/24.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee