Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I don’t even try to see or listen to this people anymore. They put a sour taste in my mouth.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Eric308
For most MAGA is a response to the hollowing out of their communities from four decades of trickle down economics and unrestrained globalization. For some though, it's simply an excuse to let their despicable character come out of the shadows. Both groups either don't know or don't care that their cure is worse than the disease.

Not even close to being true but then again you’re used to being perpetually ignorant.

The “MAGA response” is a desire to do exactly what the acronym means….MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Many of us remember when this country was something to be proud of but over time it’s been destroyed by the left. You dispshit liberals have ruined our country, you’ve planted the seeds of hatred, bigotry, unrest and violence in the streets. You are everything that is wrong with our country. You liberals use looting, arson, division and lawlessness to get your message heard. You scumbags hate our Constitution and the principles that it espouses and you hate the rights it enumerates. You use violence and the threats of violence anytime you don’t get your way even going so far as to threaten our Supreme Court justices if they don’t rule your way irregardless of the Constitutionality of your desires. You dumbfucks use race as a weapon to incite violence against entire communities when you are upset and you vilify others based on race in your pathetic attempts to affect outcomes.

The “despicable character” is a hallmark of the left which is totally devoid of ANY decency, compassion or empathy and your despicable character is obvious to anyone and everyone who cares to look. You dumbfuck liberals use the weakest members of society as a weapon to force compliance with your sick and twisted notion of equity and equality. You liberals attack our freedoms and our way of life so that you can turn the GREATEST NATION ON EARTH into your disgusting version of a Banana Republic. You have incited other dumbfucks to have such a deep hatred for our freedoms that even when you’re shown to be in contravention of the Constitution you ignore the rule of law and resort to violence and abuse of the very freedoms you hate.

You and those like you are an albatross around the neck of freedom and peace loving people everywhere. You’re an embarrassment to our proud history, our Founding Fathers and the brave men who gave their last FULL MEASURE OF DEVOTION to the greatest nation to ever exist!

It’s coming and I hope it’s beyond painful for you and everyone like you….🖕🖕

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
More gaslighting. It isn’t just rural and definitely not just white people who are fed up in this country. It wasn’t but a few years ago that people were marching in the streets wanting more to be done to support black communities. I’m pretty sure black communities aren’t impressed with their government sending billions of dollars to Ukraine and Israel. I’m pretty sure black people don’t like paying twice as much for gas and groceries either.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I found the video to be entertaining. Honestly. I knew what they were going to say even before they said it.

If I could meet them in person, I would ask them one favor.

If they promise to stay in the city, and I promise to stay out in the country. They can keep their movies and entertainment. We will keep the agriculture.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAS
I found the video to be entertaining. Honestly. I knew what they were going to say even before they said it.

If they promise to stay in the city, and I promise to stay out in the country. They can keep their movies and entertainment. We will keep the agriculture.

They won't do that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Eric308
For most MAGA is a response to the hollowing out of their communities from four decades of trickle down economics and unrestrained globalization. For some though, it's simply an excuse to let their despicable character come out of the shadows. Both groups either don't know or don't care that their cure is worse than the disease.
Not even close to being true but then again you’re used to being perpetually ignorant.

The “MAGA response” is a desire to do exactly what the acronym means….MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Many of us remember when this country was something to be proud of but over time it’s been destroyed by the left. You dispshit liberals have ruined our country, you’ve planted the seeds of hatred, bigotry, unrest and violence in the streets. You are everything that is wrong with our country. You liberals use looting, arson, division and lawlessness to get your message heard. You scumbags hate our Constitution and the principles that it espouses and you hate the rights it enumerates. You use violence and the threats of violence anytime you don’t get your way even going so far as to threaten our Supreme Court justices if they don’t rule your way irregardless of the Constitutionality of your desires. You dumbfucks use race as a weapon to incite violence against entire communities when you are upset and you vilify others based on race in your pathetic attempts to affect outcomes.

The “despicable character” is a hallmark of the left which is totally devoid of ANY decency, compassion or empathy and your despicable character is obvious to anyone and everyone who cares to look. You dumbfuck liberals use the weakest members of society as a weapon to force compliance with your sick and twisted notion of equity and equality. You liberals attack our freedoms and our way of life so that you can turn the GREATEST NATION ON EARTH into your disgusting version of a Banana Republic. You have incited other dumbfucks to have such a deep hatred for our freedoms that even when you’re shown to be in contravention of the Constitution you ignore the rule of law and resort to violence and abuse of the very freedoms you hate.

You and those like you are an albatross around the neck of freedom and peace loving people everywhere. You’re an embarrassment to our proud history, our Founding Fathers and the brave men who gave their last FULL MEASURE OF DEVOTION to the greatest nation to ever exist!

It’s coming and I hope it’s beyond painful for you and everyone like you….🖕🖕
[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RAS

They'd have to promise to keep their damn stupid laws, their pet illegal immigrants, their communist agenda and their America hating elected representatives on a leash too. I don't wanna hear a peep outta those stoopid sunsabitches ever again. I've had it up to my eyeballs with those city ass holes.

C
Cross Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
Rivertom,

That was very well said.

Thank you

Last edited by Cross; 03/02/24.
C
Cross Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
C
I read something the other day that China has some thousands of English speakers who do nothing more than read our posts (probably mostly Twitter, Instagram, and Facecrook) and they mostly do two things.

1. Stir up hate against the USA and make everything about race, and
2. Pose as whites who are the most racist pieces of garbage on the planet.

Does anyone here think that there may be a communist Chinese or two among us? Members of the NSA, or other FEDS?

I run into a-holes everywhere but in the mountains, gunstores, at the range, at DSC, Western Sportsmans Expo, etc. I've never met a totally unapologetic, backwards thinking, rude, ignorant, self important A-hole.

Something to keep in mind. Doesn't do any good to explain what is virtuous to someone totally without virtue, or is just a paid tool to get under our hides.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cross
I read something the other day that China has some thousands of English speakers who do nothing more than read our posts (probably mostly Twitter, Instagram, and Facecrook) and they mostly do two things.

1. Stir up hate against the USA and make everything about race, and
2. Pose as whites who are the most racist pieces of garbage on the planet.

Does anyone here think that there may be a communist Chinese or two among us? Members of the NSA, or other FEDS?

I run into a-holes everywhere but in the mountains, gunstores, at the range, at DSC, Western Sportsmans Expo, etc. I've never met a totally unapologetic, backwards thinking, rude, ignorant, self important A-hole.

Something to keep in mind. Doesn't do any good to explain what is virtuous to someone totally without virtue, or is just a paid tool to get under our hides.

Ummmm

An AI would be much better at making those posts than a bunch of Chinese nationals that can "speak" English. Please trust me on this, I literally taught at IELTS training centers in China.

Home-grown provocateurs, highly likely.

PS. Too be sure, there are metric assloads of Chinese nationals posting on platforms such as YouTube. There's even a term for them: " the 50 cent army". But they're immediately identifiable as such. And they're not posing as racist [bleep] Americans, but instead constantly comment on how racist and imperialistic the USA was/is.

Last edited by Scott_Thornley; 03/03/24. Reason: Added PS

IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Why would we think that the attitude of the elites is any different than it has always been?

The questions to answer are related to psy-ops. What reaction are they trying to push people toward?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RAS

They'd have to promise to keep their damn stupid laws, their pet illegal immigrants, their communist agenda and their America hating elected representatives on a leash too. I don't wanna hear a peep outta those stoopid sunsabitches ever again. I've had it up to my eyeballs with those city ass holes.

You Do Know as Ted Cursed Knows it’s the Census Count the Marxist are Shooting For .

The next Census Count in the Marxist Held Areas with Birth Rates will give the Marxist/Maoist Super Representation in Congress .

They may Win before that but this will give them the Red People the Final Blow they need to Sanitize you Whitey’s ..

Ladies and Gentlemen we’ve been Play’d by All of them that Inhabit those Three Counties that Surround The District of Corruption

Their All in on It ..

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Yeah and BLM are peaceful

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I don’t think it’s so much “rural” as it is middle America, away from the huge metropolitan areas on the coasts and larger cities elsewhere.

“He can’t even run his own life, I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine….”

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Look Down and See How far Your are from the Ground

I think we’d agree not that Far

It wouldn’t take that Long for the Dark Side to put you and Millions more of you White Supremacist on Terra Firma

Of course if you fight back you may stand for a Little Longer ..

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 700LTR
The pansies need to come visit.

Watch out for the one on the left. She'll hit you with her purse when you're not looking.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They are mentally ill.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
There are multiple, MULTIPLE “Ray Epps” posting here saying “we should” and “why aren’t we” and suggesting someone do something to someone. Generally fomenting racial discord and violence. They are EASY to spot.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
A long but excellent article that would seem timely........

March 3, 2024
Rural America Is a Threat to the Totalitarian Left
By J.B. Shurk

Last week Newt Gingrich tried to remind Americans how serious the threat of nuclear conflict remains. In a sober essay, he warned that the United States is not prepared to withstand nuclear or electromagnetic pulse attacks and urged Americans to prepare for unthinkable possibilities. Then a few days later, I woke up to read that “white rural rage” is the greatest “threat to democracy” and thought, “Well, at least we don’t have to worry about nuclear Armageddon now.” Such is the sorry state of the “woke” West that the “thinking class” moronically obsesses over trivialities, while ignoring everything that is disastrous.

This somewhat regurgitated “white rural rage” thesis comes from a “journalist” and an “academic” who have written a book explaining why white, patriotic Americans who just want to live their lives free from government interference are actually responsible for everything wrong in the country. Just when I think my white-hot contempt for closed-minded toffs couldn’t burn more brightly, a couple nitwits ratchet up my “rage” to eleventy. Dang, they got me. Turns out that if you scapegoat rural Americans long enough, some will get angry. Uff da.

Of course, anyone who lives in or near rural America knows that the brain-dead professor and reporter tag-team responsible for this drivel never spent any time meeting the people whom they disparage. If they had, it would have been impossible for them to write so dishonestly (even for people paid to lie for a living). Rural America is where authentic democracy flourishes. People still gather in churches and town squares to discuss their communities’ hardships and successes. Law enforcement and firefighting depend on the efforts of volunteers. Local papers tell stories of next-door neighbors and follow the adventures of townspeople far from home — many risking their lives in combat overseas. When someone isn’t seen in the grocery store or at the bank for any length of time, people notice. Before a sheriff’s deputy has time to investigate, local residents are on the case. When snowed-in roads need clearing, family trucks turn into plows. When farmers need extra hands to harvest crops, familiar faces arrive in droves. At the deli, town market, or local watering hole residents debate the issues on their minds. There are no timeouts because some topic has been declared “politically incorrect” or because some intervening listener declares the conversation riddled with “hate.” Rural America is where free speech thrives.

If saving American “democracy” were really the goal, New York City, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C., would be sending delegations out to “flyover country” as part of fact-finding missions to see how it’s done. Umm, interesting, these residents can disagree with each other without burning down each other’s businesses? I did not know that was possible! Yet it is possible. It is normal! Rural Americans can scream at each other one night and make up before church service the next day. You mean nobody is around to police their speech? Nope, rural Americans recognize the same basic truth that our political forefathers understood — that no king or parliament has the power to tell an adult what he may think or say. But how does anything get done without a strong central government providing for their every need? It might sound amazing, but ordinary people are quite capable of protecting their neighbors and providing for their towns’ survival. During an emergency, they don’t wait for the “authorities” to arrive. Outside of Almighty God, they are the authorities. As rational adults with responsibility for their own lives, they know what needs to be done. And they do it. If you want to see “democracy in action,” visit one of the tens of thousands of small communities that dot the country from coast to coast. They are where strong, caring, and resilient people work and live.

The real fear of the “white rural rage” Chicken Littles is not that rural Americans are a threat to “democracy” but rather that they provide an immovable bulwark against the Deep State’s “master plan” for a totalitarian super-State. All over the West, politicians and pundits continue to extol authoritarianism as “democratic” and denigrate self-government as “populist.” It’s absurdly Orwellian, of course, but since we live in the age of censorship, propaganda, and linguistic chicanery, these word games will continue. Somewhere in the pits of Hell, Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, and Mao are eager to remind Klaus Schwab and all the other Western globalists how “democratic” their “rules-based international orders” are, too.

The globalist authoritarians have instructed the commoners to stop eating meat. Rural Americans have said, “Nah, we’re good. We like steak.” The “new world order” folks have insisted that a great deal of speech must be censored in order to protect fragile adults from experiencing outbreaks of unapproved “hate.” Rural Americans have responded, “Suck it up, Buttercup. Maybe try listening to an opposing point of view sometime. It might just vaccinate you from the plague of groupthink.” The globo-Marxists have demanded that consumers hand over their keys to any car with an internal combustion engine. Rural Americans have laughingly replied, “Not only are we keeping every truck and tractor from the last century in a barn out back but also we can’t wait to buy some new all-terrain vehicles to ride through the backcountry.” Officials who betray their oaths to the Constitution have told law-abiding Americans that they have no right to own a gun. Rural Americans have calmly loaded their weapons in preparation for self-defense and whispered back, “Come and take it.” In disposition and beliefs, rural Americans are the natural “Minutemen” guarding American liberty.

It is no wonder, then, why the World Economic Forum’s tawdry tyrants wish to incarcerate Americans in “fifteen-minute cities.” Cities are hotbeds of censorship, economic coercion, and social control. They are where freedom goes to die. In rural America — where everyone knows how to hunt, fish, farm, and defend their properties — a strong and self-sufficient culture exists that teaches people how to live. The last thing the WEF’s depopulation fanatics want is an American society capable of taking care of itself…and thriving. How could intelligence agencies, central banks, and unaccountable regulators maintain power if they had nobody to control?

Ultimately, attacks against rural Americans — like the left’s attacks against Christians — are a wretched form of bigotry designed to spread the insidious idea that people who live outside city limits are subhuman. Because rural America is filled with resilient people who adamantly defend the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, it represents an antidote to the cancerous form of Marxist globalism killing cities across the country. Because rural America is filled with faithful people who are obedient to God’s will — and not D.C.’s — it remains a natural refuge for those immune from institutional brainwashing. Because rural America is blessed with an abundance of self-sufficient families, hard workers, and freethinkers, it provides a welcoming home for human liberty. For these reasons, aspiring totalitarians must destroy rural America if they are to have any chance at erecting a new system founded on censorship, surveillance, oppression, and tyranny. The problem for the Deep State is that rural Americans know what to do when the SHTF and, in fact, have been preparing all their lives.

Mass psychological programs that dehumanize groups of people always precede State-engineered genocides. It is how cognitive warfare specialists pepper society with a preemptive rationale for why some people must be loaded onto boxcars and sent away for “re-education.” Newt Gingrich is certainly right: any nuclear war would be catastrophic. If we’re being honest, though, Americans must also worry about how the totalitarian left is following in the footsteps of Hitler’s Germany. Prepare your mind accordingly.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...s_a_threat_to_the_totalitarian_left.html

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I live in a rural bubble...so this is an honest question...do these people really believe this stuff, OR does it pay well and they are acting the part of the elite urban sophisticate?

Along the same vein, what do they think they'ed gain with "Us" not being there?
What actual percentage of people truly believe this crap and how does it benefit them?
Who'll drive the nails and lay the brick and drive the truck and trains and ships and planes?
so many questions.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 7 invisible), 1,717 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.