Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Is there ANY SINGLE REASON, why the result will be different then last time?

Nothings changed. Same players. Same money handlers. Same voting machines, actually more of the same voting machines.

Yo Charlie Brown! The fuc ken ball is gonna get pulled away AGAIN.

Then watcha gonna do?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAM
Is there ANY SINGLE REASON, why the result will be different then last time?

Nothings changed. Same players. Same money handlers. Same voting machines, actually more of the same voting machines.

Yo Charlie Brown! The fuc ken ball is gonna get pulled away AGAIN.

Then watcha gonna do?

Watch JAG move the goal posts and subject us to another 4 years of grainy, out of focus pictures about how 2028 is the year of DJT JR.

All I can do - legitimately, even if Trump wins:

Take care of me/mine as best as possible in my local area. Understand that I can't affect events a long ways away. Know where I am, be prepared for what I expect locally and go forth.

Me

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Nikkihillary to the rescue
[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
In the end it's only Trump vs The Swamp.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If the primary results are an indication then we may see a never before seen R turnout and I don’t know if they can cheat their way through it.

The way life should be.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bluefish
If the primary results are an indication then we may see a never before seen R turnout and I don’t know if they can cheat their way through it.
Not a problem.

The algorithms will again switch votes, so no matter how many votes are cast for Trump a certain percentage, a guaranteed winning percentage, will go to his opponent.

And the Mules, ballot harvesting, illegal mail-in ballots will still be there to help.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
STOP THE PRESSES

The Democrat Convention is in Chicago, August 19-22.

At the opening, or a few days before, China Joe will announce that ya, he is very sick, so he's decided to "step aside".

Coming to the rescue will be Gavin Newsom and Susan Rice as the now preferred slate of candidates. Democrat attendees will dutifully vote them in as the "Official" Democrat president and vice president candidates.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Joe will subsequently pardon Hunter and the entire Biden Family will retire to some Caribbean Island and live happily ever after. Probably living next door to Lois Lerner.

The compromised and corrupt House Leadership, Mike Johnson and Committee Chairman will gasp "oh shucks, we finally had them on the ropes and they slipped our grasp". When in reality all they did was kick the can down the road for almost four years with a constant barrage of "click bait" of "we found more documents, tune in tonight!". Ya, it's all Bullchit and Republican voters are Suckers.

I will take it one step further. I am about 95% convinced Joe ain't sick. It's all been an act. Hell, for the kind of money he's pulling in, even I could fall down stairs, trip on stage and do the "ghost handshake" after mumbling into the microphone. Huge money in the bank and a "clean get away".

Gibbs Rule #36: "If you feel like you're being played, you probably are."

Everything has been orchestrated.

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/05/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The fact that they are going to dump Biden and install their own choice is a given.

The only variable is who his replacement will be. I agree that it will be Newsom, been saying that for months, others still think it will be Big Mike, maybe but my money is on Newsom.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Find out where the millions of illegal ballots are being printed and filled out and we will have our candidates

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
There’s no place to hide and Newsom is damaged goods. Rice is a committed Marxist. They couldn’t pick a more odious couple to run except possibly Hillary and Schiff.

IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rainshot
In the end it's only Trump vs The Swamp.
This

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There’s no place to hide and Newsom is damaged goods. Rice is a committed Marxist. They couldn’t pick a more odious couple to run except possibly Hillary and Schiff.
Does it matter

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Find out where the millions of illegal ballots are being printed and filled out and we will have our candidates

The ballots are printed in China, flown into Canada and Mexico, then trucked across the borders.

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/05/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's what I thought about Biden/Harris. I still can't believe that folks voted for those two characters.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The dems got a big problem, cause Cum on my Harris is going to call them all racists for casting her aside.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
That's what I thought about Biden/Harris. I still can't believe that folks voted for those two characters.
They didn’t

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Two shiddy choices. I’ll vote for Trump.

Last edited by BeanMan; 03/05/24.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
US supreme court will hear a case and have a the military oversee the election polls and counting. Maybe. LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Murdoch already laundered $800+ Million into Dominions coffer.

That money will prolly not be enough to install a candidate, but it sure as hell will be enough to stop Trump.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I will do the same as I have the last 3 years. Trust in the Lord and keep paying high grocery prices. It's all the young people with kids that I worry about.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (222Sako, 219DW, 1234, 219 Wasp, 19rabbit52, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,005 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,462
Posts18,508,236
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.