Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
should be made 100% illegal.

President Trump should speak of the dangers of letting China purchase land/businesses/anything. Start a take-back of everything they own here.

I like Kristi Noem and South Dakota a lot.

3 min. 23 seconds

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I would hope its a ban on any foreign government owning land - good or bad

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Can USA citizens or companies own Chinese land?
Curious if this is a one way or two way street.

NRA Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not familiar with Chicom laws - can a Chinese company own land in China or do they lease it from their government?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
That would be easy for them to get around. Buy it in the name of a private company with the Chicom government being the majority stockholder.

― George Orwell

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
That would be easy for them to get around. Buy it in the name of a private company with the Chicom government being the majority stockholder.

I've always felt that our nations agriculture and water supply was a matter of national security and should be designated as such , giving the government a constitutional right to make sure Americas food supply chain was a priority.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
I LIKE HER!

Both sets of grandparents lived in SD...I may go live there.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
That subject was a prop in TX yesterday. Hope it passed. Even if its just feel good.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I'm not familiar with Chicom laws - can a Chinese company own land in China or do they lease it from their government?

Who buys it here?

The individual or the CCP?

I am MAGA.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rost495
That subject was a prop in TX yesterday. Hope it passed. Even if its just feel good.

Yep.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

All land belongs to the government. When you build a house you have to lease the property from the government and they can bulldoze your house whenever they choose. Remember China is communist.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Whiptail

All land belongs to the government. When you build a house you have to lease the property from the government and they can bulldoze your house whenever they choose. Remember China is communist.
Thats actually not so far from what we have in the USA with property taxes etc....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Thats actually not so far from what we have in the USA with property taxes etc....

Haha!

That's a fair point.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Well poised, articulate, and to the point. I like her...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If you buy a piece of empty land, how many permits do you need to have a finished house and shop on it?

― George Orwell

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
India too. Buddy has 1900 acres of farm land in central/east Ga. Next to him are these huge green fields with large warehouses just sitting in the middle of them. I asked what in the world, just in the middle of nowhere. He said Indian own chicken houses. Grow them here, ship the product back there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Japan owns most of Hawaii, and good luck affording to live there.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I've always felt that our nations agriculture and water supply was a matter of national security and should be designated as such , giving the government a constitutional right to make sure Americas food supply chain was a priority.

Not sure I agree. I believe that route would make the Fed govt the defacto owner of all ag property.
I feel they own WAY too much of the west, right now. Folks in the east support that, it seems. JMO.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

In a place like Japan with a very limited supply of agricultural land with barely enough to grow the rice they need, that can be true. In the US, we grow enough food to feed everyone two and a half times over.

If the Chinese want to buy up farmland let them. The second the first shot's are fired at Taiwan, any US interest or any of our allies, we confiscate it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The USA has to many lawyers only surpassed by way too many realtors. Realtors are the biggest bunch of money grabbing whores there are.
They don't care who they sell to, to get their cut. They actively advertise in the liberal utopias on the east and west coast to put more liberals in your neighborhood. Not that liberals mind at all of turning their surroundings to chit and leaving so they can do it all over. I have no doubts that the Chinese are allready working on plans to circumvent the law with surroughgate buyers. They allready have some big business here in meat packing..mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 03/06/24.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (06hunter59, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,681
Posts18,513,394
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.