Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by steve4102
Just a PSA for you guys in VA.

You know Youngkin won’t be around much longer.

Time to act was months ago, don’t be MN or CO and wait till it too late.

Both VA houses are against you,

It is simply amazing how every single utterance you make... somehow... is even more stupid than the previous stupid utterance.

We are all less intelligent for having to read his posts

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Good god when are people going to figure out it’s our fight not yours or our fight in the state we reside in. Aces you put it the best I have seen and put it in perspective. The second amendment is border less now let that sink in as the constant attacks are just looking for a chink in the armor.
I wish more people understood this. Its the same dumbasses over and over who rag on those who love in these states. Its the gov against all of us people. Not state by state. Get your heads out of your asses

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/06/24.
1 member likes this: Strop10
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
He lives in Virginia and is a internet troll for some three letter.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SupFoo
If you Virginia guys are so proud of your state, why not put it in your profiles? Just the state, no town. Baby step here.......

When was the last time this happened on the grounds of your state capitol, for ANY reason, there in Commirado?

When was the last time YOU participated?

That's what I thought.......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Feral_American
If you Virginia guys are so proud of your state, why not put it in your profiles? Just the state, no town. Baby step here.......

When was the last time this happened on the grounds of your state capitol, for ANY reason, there in Commirado?

He could argue that happened with the Floyd riots hahaha

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

How many Freedom loving Virginians were there?

How many were literally armed, many to the damn teeth?

And how much riot happened, how many were arrested and hauled off, how much property was damaged.

And what got accomplished? Shutting down a VERY large array of gun control legislation with ALL THREE branches of government under democrat control, that's what.

Youngkin will earn his paycheck with this one.......

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think our odds are better than good.

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/06/24.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jackmountain

93 out of 95 counties....but non Virginians are convinced Virginians don't stand up to gun control.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by johnw
Off Topic
I just like the pic...

[Linked Image from media.vanityfair.com]
Yeah my governor, I used to work for the State before I retired. One day a coworker came over to my office and had a picture of the gov in blue jeans out reviewing the SD guard on range day holding and pointing offhand a m249? (Light squad mg) she looked like she was ready to rock and roll. I should have got a copy of that. Anyway we both.laughed and said what is not to like? Best gov that SD has had in a looong time..mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 03/06/24.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Just a PSA for you guys in VA.

You know Youngkin won’t be around much longer.

Time to act was months ago, don’t be MN or CO and wait till it too late.

Both VA houses are against you,

The next election will draw more voters out of their sad little dark places. The last election in Virginia, last November 2023, was solely for state house, state senate and local elections. Not Governor, Lt. Gov, or AG, and no US house or senate. These types of election typically have the lowest turn out. They are important as you can see. But they draw the least voters. In fact, voter turn out in 2023 was miserably low. 300,000 fewer voters than in 2021. And it cost the Republicans the state House which they controlled.

This has been the history in Virginia in recent years. Democrats flipping districts from Red to Blue, districts that have been Red for 40+ years, and doing it with 25% voter turn out.

Virginia is more conservative than progressive. But progressives actually vote. Conservatives sit on their fat asses, don't vote, and whine that their side didn't win.

This IS Virginia. Dems left, Republicans right.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by 10Glocks; 03/06/24.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Good god when are people going to figure out it’s our fight not yours or our fight in the state we reside in. Aces you put it the best I have seen and put it in perspective. The second amendment is border less now let that sink in as the constant attacks are just looking for a chink in the armor.
I wish more people understood this. Its the same dumbasses over and over who rag on those who love in these states. Its the gov against all of us people. Not state by state. Get your heads out of your asses

Spot on. In the meantime the dems fully align...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If it ever came to them trying, the title would read
”Va on the verge of massive blood shed”
Anytime they want to bring it, they better make sure they have enough body bags because they’ll take a bunch of us but not before we take a bunch more of them. There are fates worse than death.
The man that makes that his motto is a tough nut to crack too.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

And how much riot happened, how many were arrested and hauled off, how much property was damaged.

And what got accomplished? Shutting down a VERY large array of gun control legislation with ALL THREE branches of government under democrat control, that's what.

That was the joke. That 40k+ people were armed to the teeth for that event, and out of all of that, one lady got cited for a face covering. VS what happened in MN.

As an aside, you must have been fairly close to where I was that day, we were right up against the fence. I'm fairly positive I can see the back of my buddies head in your pic.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
When I was a kid, 1982, we were in Williamsburg on a trip, sitting on a bench next to this English guy who as it turns out was a member of parliament. Conversation turned to them just having finished the Falkland “war”
He made the comment that they shoulda stopped by on the way home and took back the original colonies while they were at it.
Old man looked at him laughing and said you dumb son of a bitch, the deer hunters in Rockingham co alone coulda turned you back.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Its the gov against all of us people. Not state by state. Get your heads out of your asses

This is an excellent post and I wish it would have an impact.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

That was the joke. That 40k+ people were armed to the teeth for that event, and out of all of that, one lady got cited for a face covering. VS what happened in MN.

As an aside, you must have been fairly close to where I was that day, we were right up against the fence. I'm fairly positive I can see the back of my buddies head in your pic.

Oh I know, but far too many don't have a single foggy clue what we're talking about.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
When I was a kid, 1982, we were in Williamsburg on a trip, sitting on a bench next to this English guy who as it turns out was a member of parliament. Conversation turned to them just having finished the Falkland “war”
He made the comment that they shoulda stopped by on the way home and took back the original colonies while they were at it.
Old man looked at him laughing and said you dumb son of a bitch, the deer hunters in Rockingham co alone coulda turned you back.
🤣🤣🤣

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

People have no idea...

...and it ain't just Rockingham...

It's a NATIONWIDE... kinda thing.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

It happened here in New York when our commie gov't. came up with the SAFE act. I was there. Didn't do a damn bit of good. There was no media coverage of it. Instead the news outlets all covered pro gun control rallies that happened the same day and didn't have 1/10 the turnout.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1_deuce, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 1moredeer, 160user, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,803
Posts18,516,321
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.