Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You gals should form a faction,so as to solve who thinks about me,the MOST times a day and conclude a "winner". Hint.

I'll donate a pair of socks,I've worn while shooting,so that you "we" gals can sniff your fierce allegiance. Hint.

Rest ASSURED,the Imagination,Pretend and Emoji's will be FREE,so as to not "compromise" your "budgets". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

LMAO!

All American

All the time
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll start opening Mail here in a bit and get The Kchunts crying. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
I’m glad the original poster got it figured out as it’s pretty easy to take care of that situation and I understand his concern with hard to get brass. As far as twiggy coming in and taking over something and trying to insult everybody while making himself look like a fool he has such a hard on for new brass getting ran through Fl sizing die and being oversized to which I think is fuucking hilarious (hint). From my experience unless you buy Petersen long brass, most all your new brass is under sized and running it through a full length die won’t change jack shiit other than straighten the neck. Now the after the first firing and it expands to the chamber dimensions is different story and then you can oversize it.(hint) fuucking laughing. Now before you get all spun up Twiggy and come back with a tirade making yourself look like a fool I fire form all my new brass with cream of wheat before sizing to get the headspace that I want. Laughing

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll start opening Mail here in a bit

Posts public announcement telling all about pending mail. Feeling neglected again?

News flash .... No one cares about your mail. Laughing. Hint.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If you guys can't stay on the subject, then shut up.

Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning will take care of itself.
Coach Bryant.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SlickLizard
If you guys can't stay on the subject, then shut up.

LOL ...... Alrighty then. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just to keep this overly long thread open... grin

At the range the other day, there was a lot of shiny .45 acp brass on the ground in the bay where I was shooting my pistols. Normally I don't pick up .45 acp brass because I have more than a lifetime supply at home, but a lot of these were on the concrete and easy to pick up, so I picked up 30 or so of them.

They were once fired RA 65 cases, and, to keep in line with this thread, most of them needed to have their case mouths straightened as they had at least one flat side of the case mouth. Some case mouths looked like triangles or squares. They all had crimped primer pockets.

Over the years I've made a bunch of case mouth long taper expanding plugs that fit in a case mouth expanding die that I bought. My collection of expanding plugs didn't have one large enough to fully expand a .45 acp case, so I spent about an hour and made a new one. Usually I make these expanding plugs from steel bolt shafts, but just for 30 cases, I decided to just make an expander out of a brass rifle case, and a 6.5 Creedmore case looked like it would work.

I first de-caped the fired primer from the 6.5 C case, then drilled out the flash hole with a 5/32" drill and threaded it with a 10-32 tap. I then cut off about 2/3 of the case neck, and used a couple of my other case neck expanding plugs to open this case neck to .35 caliber. I slightly decreased the first 1/2" of the body of the case just behind the shoulder by sizing it in a .44 mag size die. I then decreased the diameter of a round head 10-32 x 3/4" machine screw to fit inside the case, and tightened that screw so the threads stuck out of the base of the case and screwed into my case expanding die.

This whole process took less time than this did to write it down on this forum thread.

Some of the badly bent .45 acp case mouths I had to straighten a little with a needle nose pliers, but most of them quickly fully rounded with one pass with my new expanding die plug. They looked so good that I went ahead and straightened the mouths of all of the other cases. Then a quick cut on a countersink drill bit removed all of the primer pocket crimps.

I just finished washing, drying, and tumbling these cases and they look like they are "new out of the box."

And I now have a .45 acp case mouth expanding plug if I ever want to straighten .45 case mouths. laugh

SAVE 200 ELK, KILL A WOLF

NRA Endowment Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I'll start opening Mail here in a bit

Posts public announcement telling all about pending mail. Feeling neglected again?

News flash .... No one cares about your mail. Laughing. Hint.

SuperKchunt,

I'm VERY "surprised" that you continue to think about me,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",as you Pretend aloud. Simply pardon ware that exist. Hint.

The Mail has been "slow" the last coupla days. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Keep filling out your Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports,while trying to convince yourself that you "don't care",as you "live" vicariously. Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Mail has been "slow" the last coupla days. Hint.

Cool .... You got a neato sticker too.

I'm humbled by the sheer volume of cool stuff you get. I could never do that, but then I'm sitting on 1.15 million in pension and savings instead and more coming in daily, not to mention totally debt free. House and newer vehicles included. How's you're retirement future looking. All those scopes will surely help. Laffin'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'm VERY "surprised!",that you were thinking about me,yet again,if only to escape suffering being you for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep filling out Hurt Feeler reports,as you extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,while I'm not forced to suffer your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". Hint.

Keep filling out your Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports,while trying to convince yourself that you "don't care",as you "live" vicariously. Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. HINT.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just as I thought. You don't have a pension, just a pile of scopes and other assorted trinkets. Laffin'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Your financial frets ain't mine,but at least you can "afford" to "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist and the use of same,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt,TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your financial frets ain't mine,but at least you can "afford" to "live" vicariously.

No frets here. How's that freedom 85 working out? Looks like welfare for your golden years. Laffin'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Your Financial Frets are fhuqking HILARIOUS,especially given the Yankee Greenback Exchange Rate...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist and the use of same,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt,TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Size it, shoot it, then do an anal brass prep run.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Start At The Fhuqking Start. Hint.

GOOD brass,GOOD dies,finite headspace control,kiss,find pressure and rock on. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Good shootin Larry 👍

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your Financial Frets are HILARIOUS, especially given the Yankee Greenback Exchange Rate...

Why do I need US dollars again?

Does Freedom 85 topped up with welfare ring a bell, dumb dumb? The future is bleak for this shortling . Laffin'

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

323 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,424
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.