Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
https://www.oann.com/newsroom/gaza-airdropped-aid-packages-kill-5-civilians-10-injured/

Gaza: Airdropped Aid Packages Kill 5 Civilians, 10 Injured

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You know if the Jews would just finish this off and get it over with, there would be less human suffering. Hard to believe the smartest people in the room are complete morons, drag it out for several months, then build a freaking port to reward Hamas for their hate, next up the Jews leave Gaza and things go back to Hamas preparing for the next murderous assault. People have lost their damn minds, just because your enemy smiles at you, you don't put down your gun.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That’s by far the best rate of return that we’ve had on foreign aid to Gaza.

👍👍

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimmyp
You know if the Jews would just finish this off and get it over with, there would be less human suffering.

First time you've watched Jews being Jews?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh, the irony.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
got to give it up for Biden foreign policies, he sucks again

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
stunned that those poor folks were not represented at Biden's SOTU address. How much will be paying the surviving family members?

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Oh, the irony.

Lol, do you think those boys learned from the Flour massacre or do you think they just wanted to one up them?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Oh, the irony.

Lol, do you think those boys learned from the Flour massacre or do you think they just wanted to one up them?

Killin' them with kindness.

I don't really care how they kill them...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Cool.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kind of reminds me of WKRP. “As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly “

Harry
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now, however, HAMAS will start shooting down the airdrop planes. Muzzies being muzzies, they'll scream about retribution.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
That’s by far the best rate of return that we’ve had on foreign aid to Gaza.

👍👍

Hahah

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You know those poor noncombatants living in Gaza are living above a literal snake pit of terrorist.
Why don’t their Arab brothers get them out of harm’s way?
Egypt is right there, they can easily absorb a million folks in desperate situations. Set up the relief centers there instead of in a war zone.
I know, I know real reasons why it won’t happen.
Sarcasm off.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We have the ordinance to eliminate the tunnels and the buildings in one shot, just loan it to Israel.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
You know if the Jews would just finish this off and get it over with, there would be less human suffering. Hard to believe the smartest people in the room are complete morons, drag it out for several months, then build a freaking port to reward Hamas for their hate, next up the Jews leave Gaza and things go back to Hamas preparing for the next murderous assault. People have lost their damn minds, just because your enemy smiles at you, you don't put down your gun.

You're an ignorant, cold blooded idiot. The Zionists are genocidal savages. Always have been. Thank the Lord they are also suicidal, now that the whole world has turned against them in disgust. They are strategically defeated and have nowhere to turn. Only Jew controlled America approves, indeed makes possible, the indiscriminate slaughter of helpless, innocent civilians. You fugtards have no idea how brutal and cruel the Jews have always been toward the native Palestinians. Even if you saw it with your own sick eyes - you wouldn't care.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 03/09/24.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
You know those poor noncombatants living in Gaza are living above a literal snake pit of terrorist.
Why don’t their Arab brothers get them out of harm’s way?
Egypt is right there, they can easily absorb a million folks in desperate situations. Set up the relief centers there instead of in a war zone.
I know, I know real reasons why it won’t happen.
Sarcasm off.

Maybe they are watching OUR border processes and the results now underway?

Last edited by las; 03/09/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

You're an ignorant, cold blooded idiot. The Zionists are genocidal savages. Always have been. Thank the Lord they are also suicidal, now that the whole world has turned against them in disgust. They are strategically defeated and have nowhere to turn. Only Jew controlled America approves, indeed makes possible, the indiscriminate slaughter of helpless, innocent civilians. You fugtards have no idea how brutal and cruel the Jews have always been toward the native Palestinians. Even if you saw it with your own sick eyes - you wouldn't care.
Calling BS, the Palestinians will never accept peace, Israel has offered and made many, many concessions to those murdering bastards.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Calling BS, the Palestinians will never accept peace, Israel has offered and made many, many concessions to those murdering bastards.

Good post, johnn. Needed to be said.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I nominate Crash Pad for the John Burns Humanity Award. Doesn't that come with one-way airfare?

Medics bury their mistakes..
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (1minute, 160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 3,130 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,966
Posts18,499,245
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.