Campfire Sage
T
Ramzpaul gets this issue right:

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Hastings
Of the seven deadly sins ENVY is the worst said Charlie Munger "The idea that someone is making money faster than you are is one of the deadly sins. ENVY is a really STUPID sin because it is the only one where you could never possibly have any fun. There's a lot of pain and no fun."

So you hateful folks, go ahead and wallow in it.

And when you say it's not ENVY you are lying.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
This is designed to give them the justification to arrest and detain Christians

simply believing in Jesus Christ will be considered an Anti-Semitic hate crime, soon they will make it a crime that deserves a death sentence as punishment, and the useful idiots will accept it as law and go on a crazed demonic purge of Christians

While they themselves have the darkest of hatred for all of humanity not like them

the Anti-Christ .... is the Yid rage

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord
This is designed to give them the justification to arrest and detain Christians

simply believing in Jesus Christ will be considered an Anti-Semitic hate crime, soon they will make it a crime that deserves a death sentence as punishment, and the useful idiots will accept it as law and go on a crazed demonic purge of Christians

While they themselves have the darkest of hatred for all of humanity not like them

the Anti-Christ .... is the Yid rage
What will they do with the Moslems? I guess atheists will be safe but you never know. The Jewish Defense League is named by The Southern Poverty Law Center as terrorist organization.

The JDL plays hardball.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I knew some old school shrimpers in Biloxi- I lived there from Jan. 1980 until Sept. 2002. They sued the federal government for putting them out of business. Their attorneys filed for and got all of the information on the shrimp ships/boats, homes, vehicles,
exemptions -numerous other benefits. When they were reading over the details a shrimper- Clyde Ross said some of them were ready to start shooting. They made threats to federal and state tax collectors telling them to F-off they weren't paying taxes to be given to foreigners.
They armed themselves and mag dumped more than one Vietnamese boat that tried to shrimp near them.
I was fishing offshore Biloxi w/a friend in the late 90's- water-pump went out. While waiting on a friend to come tow us in- we were listening on the Marine Radio to a shoot-out between Vietnamese and locals.
Now you do stand corrected ....

I lived in Ocean Springs from '89 to the early 90's. I remember the animosity toward the Vietnamese from the locals I worked with at the shipyard

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah, anti-semitism is a real issue in SD. According to Wikipedia, SD has the lowest Jewish population in the US, with less tha 400 people. And I’m sure that SD is just brimming with Nazis and KKK.

What this is, is Noem posturing and positioning. And it shows that, as much as she wants to be, she doesn’t belong in the big leagues, no matter now many boomers on here think she has a nice a** (hint, she’s over 50, it’s fading).

Also, for all of the forever Trumpers, this is his cup of tea as well. You can hate on Desantis all you want - Trump is not your perfect savior. Let’s remeber the vax as well. A particularly useful a**hole, yes, the second incarnation of Christ, I think not.

Last edited by Slope77; 03/11/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kristi Noem for President, Tulsi Gabbard VP a winning combination…

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You are worse than I am....

I am MAGA.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Of the seven deadly sins ENVY is the worst said Charlie Munger "The idea that someone is making money faster than you are is one of the deadly sins. ENVY is a really STUPID sin because it is the only one where you could never possibly have any fun. There's a lot of pain and no fun."

Your false ques about jew IQ and envy, hold no water.

Zionist death cult member on full display in this thread.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add

You're the one propounding falsehoods. Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115 to 117, at least a full standard deviation above the mean. Jews make up .02% of the world population but have won 32% of Nobel prizes.

The excerpt below is from the MIT article, cited at bottom of page. Ashkenazi Jews also have a very high rate of hereditary diseases which makes you ecstatic, no doubt.

Introduction

Albert Einstein is reputed to have said that “Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler.” The same principle must be invoked in explaining Einstein
himself. We evaluate the hypothesis that the high intelligence test scores observed in the
Ashkenazi Jewish population are a consequence of their occupation of a social niche over
the last millennium that selected strongly for IQ. We summarize the evidence of high
intelligence test scores in this population, approximately one standard deviation higher
than the northwestern European average, and then the relevant social history. We suggest
that there was an increase in the frequency of particular genes that elevated IQ as a byproduct of this selective regime, which led to an increased incidence of hereditary
disorders.

There are several key observations that motivate our hypothesis. The first is that the
Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group, combined with an unusual cognitive profile, while no similar elevation of intelligence was observed among
Jews in classical times nor is one seen in Sephardic and Oriental Jews today.
The second is that the Ashkenazim experienced very low inward gene flow, which
created a favorable situation for natural selection.
The third is that they experienced unusual selective pressures that were likely to have
favored increased intelligence. For the most part they had jobs in which increased IQ
strongly favored economic success, in contrast with other populations, who were mostly
peasant farmers. They lived in circumstances in which economic success led to increased
reproductive success.

The fourth is the existence of the Ashkenazi sphingolipid, DNA repair, and other disease
clusters, groups of biochemically related mutations that could not plausibly have reached
their present high frequencies by chance, that are not common in adjacent populations,
and that have physiological effects that could increase intelligence.
Other selective factors have been suggested. “Winnowing through persecution” suggests
that only the smartest Jews survived persecution. Why this should be so is not clear.
There was no similar outcome in other groups such as Gypsies who have faced frequent
persecution (Crowe and Kolsti, 1991). Another theory suggests that there was selective
breeding for Talmudic scholarship. This seems unlikely to have been an important
selective factor, since there weren’t very many professional rabbis, certainly less than one
percent of the population. A selective force that only affects a tiny fraction of the
population can never be strong enough to cause important evolutionary change in tens of
generations. A plausible variant of the Talmudic scholarship model suggests that it was
like a sexually selected marker and that rich families preferred to marry their daughters to
males who excelled (Weyl and Possony, 1963; MacDonald, 1994) so that the payoff to
intelligence was indirect rather than direct as we suggest. Without detailed historical
demographic information it will be difficult to evaluate this hypothesis.

We proceed by summarizing IQ psychometrics and IQ as a quantitative genetic trait. We
then describe relevant aspects of Ashkenazi social and demographic history with a focus
on the centuries between 800 and 1600AD, after which we think many of the unique
selective pressures were relaxed. We show that plausible mechanisms of social selection
lead to large changes on a scale of centuries and that such selection also can lead to
increases in the frequency of otherwise deleterious mutants, a phenomenon well known
in agricultural genetics. Ashkenazi diseases have often been attributed to population size
bottlenecks in their history: we review population genetic evidence of a bottleneck and
find no support in the data for any bottleneck at all. If there were one or more bottlenecks
with large effect then subsequent gene exchange with other groups has been large enough
to erase the signature, and gene flow of this magnitude, greater than about 1% per
generation cumulative, would have overwhelmed genetic drift. We describe two main
clusters of Ashkenazi inherited disease, the sphingolipid cluster and the DNA repair
cluster, reviewing evidence that these modulate early central nervous system
development. A sample of Gaucher disease patients show a startling occupational
spectrum of high IQ jobs, and several other Ashkenazi disorders, idiopathic torsion
dystonia and non-classical adrenal hyperplasia, are known to elevate IQ. Finally we
describe functional genomic associations between Ashkenazi mutations in order to
formalize the argument that they are concentrated in a few biochemical pathways, more
concentrated than could have occurred by chance alone.

The Psychometric Evidence about Ashkenazi IQ:

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are
reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European
average, corresponding to an IQ 112-115. This has been seen in many studies (Backman,
1972; Levinson, 1959; Romanoff, 1976), although a recent review concludes that the
advantage is slightly less, only half a standard deviation Lynn (2004). This fact has social
significance because IQ (as measured by IQ tests) is the best predictor we have of success
in academic subjects and most jobs. Ashkenazi Jews are just as successful as their tested
IQ would predict, and they are hugely overrepresented in occupations and fields with the
highest cognitive demands. During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US
population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the ACM Turing
awards. They account for more than half of world chess champions.
While the mean IQ difference between Ashkenazim and other northern Europeans may
not seem large, such a small difference maps to a large difference in the proportion of the
population with very high IQs (Crow, 2002). For example if the mean Ashkenazi IQ is
110 and the standard deviation is 15, then the number of northern Europeans with IQs
greater than 140 should be 4 per thousand while 23 per thousand Ashkenazim should
exceed the same threshold, a six fold difference.

This high IQ and corresponding high academic ability have been long known. In 1900 in
London Jews took a disproportionate number of academic prizes and scholarships in spite
of their poverty (Russell and Lewis, 1900). In the 1920s a survey of IQ scores in three
London schools (Hughes, 1928) with mixed Jewish and non-Jewish student bodies
showed that Jewish students had higher IQs than their schoolmates in each of three
school, one prosperous, one poor, and one very poor. The differences between Jews and
non-Jews were all slightly less than one standard deviation. The students at the poorest
Jewish school in London had IQ scores equal to the overall city mean of non-Jewish
children.

The Hughes study is important because it contradicts a widely cited misrepresentation by
Kamin (Kamin, 1974) of a paper by Henry Goddard (Goddard, 1917). Goddard gave IQ
tests to people suspected of being retarded, and he found that the tests identified retarded
Jews as well as retarded people of other groups. Kamin reported, instead, that Jews had
low IQs, and this erroneous report was picked up by many authors including Stephen Jay
Gould, who used it as evidence of the unreliability of the tests (Seligman, 1992).
Ashkenazi Jews have an unusual ability profile as well as higher than average IQ. They
have high verbal and mathematical scores, while their visuospatial abilities are typically
somewhat lower, by about one half a standard deviation, than the European average
(Levinson, 1977; Levinson and Block, 1977). Han Eysenck (Eysenck, 1995) noted “The
correlation between verbal and performance tests is about 0.77 in the general population,
but only 0.31 among Jewish children. Differences of 10-20 points have been found in
samples of Jewish children; there is no other group that shows anything like this size
difference.” The Ashkenazi pattern of success is what one would expect from this ability
distribution-great success in mathematics and literature, more typical results in
representational painting, sculpture, and architecture.

It is noteworthy that non-Ashkenazi Jews do not have high average IQ test scores (Ortar,
1967), nor are they overrepresented in cognitively demanding fields. This is important in
developing any causal explanation of Ashkenazi cognitive abilities: any such theory must
explain high Ashkenazi IQ, the unusual structure of their cognitive abilities, and the lack
of these traits among Sephardic and Oriental Jews (Burg and Belmont, 1990; Patai,
1977).
IQ as a Quantitativ

https://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4098351,00.html

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/11/24.

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The resolution was the feds stonewalled them until they gave up. I don't know any details beyond that.
Reminds me of our governor Earl Long back in the 1950s explaining to Plaquemines Parish strongman Leander Perez why we couldn't fight integration. "Lee, you can't fight the feds, they have the H-bomb.

Those Longs were thieves but they took care of the po' folks black and white. Louisiana had the first old age pension in the south and a charity hospital system. My grandmother said the man that shot Huey Long was next to Jesus Christ. And that was the only ill word I ever heard her speak about anyone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While I doubt the whole IQ test claims, no one says they're not bright.

A typical diversion tactic.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Stophel
While I doubt the whole IQ test claims, no one says they're not bright.

A typical diversion tactic.

Agreed. Also, no one has said ALL jews are bad people.. so why the ball washers get so excited is beyond me. I used to have a jewish primary care physician. Very talented guy. He retired just as covid started, can't blame him. One of the better doctors I have ever had.. coincidentally he wasn't trying to destroy my world.

Another way of looking at the IQ question: how well has that served them over the centuries? How "intelligent" is it to end up routinely disliked everywhere they settle due to their endless meddling in their host country's affairs.. pushing homo and trans ideology.. etc etc.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You are worse than I am....

And a free Leupold scope when you vote…

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Dude, I told you, the a** is losing its perk.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

Get down in that mud and wallow.

Hate you some people you don't even know.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Gawd I hope Trump does not pick her for VP. For starters, most women can't stand her but more importantly she's a bit of a poseur with terrible instincts. But if Trump wants her so he can grab her pussy, well then ok! wink grin

He had better have big hands.

Have to agree. There is plenty of posing going on. Was she really banging the metrosexual political dude and stepping out on her corn-fed, footballer, SD native husband? Won’t play well with good ol boys and rednecks. That is Trumps base. Sounds more like a demohoe liberal selling point. But let her love on the joos.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ok, and while I am on this politically incorrect bender. The Jews were God’s chosen people until they crucified His Son. He was given unto them and they rejected and killed Him. Why was the Temple Curtain torn? Because God LEFT.

Matthew 27:25. ‘Then the people as a whole answered, “His blood be on us and our children!”’

His blood is on all of us, but I am beyond tired of Jews being held up as special. Look at the politics of American Jews. Look at the ones in the Biden Regime. Lots and lots of evil. They are not chosen, they are cursed.

I appreciate some of the prior posts. I don’t agree with persecuting Jews. In fact, they have attributes that are useful and beneficial. That doesn’t mean we should cede our country to them.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
We always hear from the Jewish people how persecuted they are and have been. I'd just like to hear the other side of the story. What were the Jews doing to the Germans in the 1930's that caused the Germans to hate them so much, for example? Why don't we hear both sides of the story instead of always a one-sided Jewish point of view?

I am not defending anything, but often stereotypes are grounded in truth. The problem is that an individual must be judged upon their own merits. I suspect that, at the inflection, the Germans didn’t even try.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by add

Get down in that mud and wallow.

Hate you some people you don't even know.

"You will know them by their fruits"...

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, Akhutr, 7 invisible), 1,230 guests, and 702 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,226
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.